woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
As many members already know, I have no wish to die and I am forced into impossible circumstances by my husband s. who has, by his own confession, systematically tortured and sabotaged me. I gave up all my independent means of survival for our marriage, on the understanding that he committed to me and would stand by me as I built them up again in his country. However, a. f. blackmailed him to get rid of me when she learnt of my existence and he has done as she ordered.

They have the facade of business partnership, under which she dictates him to abuse and discard women he lures into his private life. The only exception to this is a married woman with three children in the same cult structure, who had a fling with my husband to cheat on her husband some years ago. She was not abused.

My death is forced by my husband at the behest of a. f.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Giraffey, Dima2 and 22 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Totally different circumstances but it's led us to the same one and it's fucking awful I know

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mellow, LastFlowers, Ghost2211 and 6 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I wish you could hire a hit man or something to erase your husband and his cult. They deserve to die, not you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Huntfish34, sadbadpsychogirl and 6 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't want you forced to die.
Can't we help you somehow?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Broken Chimera, Ghost2211 and 7 others
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Definitely not what I expected to read here. I'm so terribly sorry that you go through this. They're obviously narcissistic sociopaths engaging in their own little game, using human lives as pawns. Fuckin sickening. They should be the ones to make a hasty exit my dear, not you. If you need to talk I'm absolutely here! Xoxox

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Broken Chimera, Ghost2211 and 5 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I don't want you forced to die.
Can't we help you somehow?

I am always grateful to you for really hearing me and wanting to help. However, the damages I suffer in this situation are too extensive for anybody else to correct than him.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
I have no words. You are such a beautiful soul.

May your abusive husband rot in this life and the next, for all the pain he has inflicted on you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Huntfish34, Ghost2211 and 5 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Yes, this. How can we help?

Thank you for truly caring about me, it means a lot. But I have thought and thought and there is no acceptable way out of this for me without changing a lot of systems in place that handle the questions of abuse and compensation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Ghost2211, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
*hugs* I'm at a loss on what to do other than suicide as well. 2 nights in a row where my wife decides to tear me a new one for fun. Usually I talk back and that makes her madder, but this time I stayed quiet and said sorry or i'll do better, and she goes nuclear. Life didn't fuck me nearly as hard as NPDs have. I hope you find closure, this is not how we should live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sadworld and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
*hugs* I'm at a loss on what to do other than suicide as well. 2 nights in a row where my wife decides to tear me a new one for fun. Usually I talk back and that makes her madder, but this time I stayed quiet and said sorry or i'll do better, and she goes nuclear. Life didn't fuck me nearly as hard as NPDs have. I hope you find closure, this is not how we should live.

I am so sorry that you are going through this, on top of past horrors as well. Is there anything you wish for, even if impossible in practice, that would resolve your situation? :hug:

Human lives should never be turned into pawns.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, rabbithole, Soul and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's interesting before my situation came to ahead I talked to you a few times about potential options of change and escape. It wasn't until I was in the same place that I could fully understand how hopeless it really is. We have different circumstances, but the same path. My heart goes out to you, and I wish there were something I could do for either of us. It's truly sad how bullies and abusers tend to be the ones to win.

I feel like I'm in the eye of the hurricane. Things are quiet now, but I'm not stupid enough to get comfortable. is the storm currently quiet for you?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Metalhead, Symbiote and 4 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
I am so sorry, woxihuanni. :mmm: Your situation is worse than I imagined. I hope that there is some badass, powerful, discreet, good hearted millionaire that comes into your life that is able to eradicate this entire situation for you. I want you to live too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Huntfish34, sadworld and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's interesting before my situation came to ahead I talked to you a few times about potential options of change and escape. It wasn't until I was in the same place that I could fully understand how hopeless it really is. We have different circumstances, but the same path. My heart goes out to you, and I wish there were something I could do for either of us. It's truly sad how bullies and abusers tend to be the ones to win.

I feel like I'm in the eye of the hurricane. Things are quiet now, but I'm not stupid enough to get comfortable. is the storm currently quiet for you?

My heart goes out to you as well *hugs*. Really admire how you fight for your children, you are an excellent mother. I hope that you will find a way to ride out the storm, though I know how the system is not giving you justice.

It is far from quiet here, or one could say, quiet as the grave. He has sunk so low in his lying and scheming and ruthlessness that I honestly was surprised. He is doing all of it under orders. He also has not noticed how I have given up, for the first time. A man, however evil, would wake up to that if he had any link to reality.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld, Good4Nothing and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I am so sorry that you are going through this, on top of past horrors as well. Is there anything you wish for, even if impossible in practice, that would resolve your situation? :hug:

Human lives should never be turned into pawns.

I just wish that my wife will find her happiness or at least some normalcy after i'm gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Ghost2211
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Oh dear, my heart absolutely shatters for you. It is just very sobering to hear that this is the reality you are forced to live with.

I don't understand the nuances of your situation, but I am so sorry you are trapped. I wish there was something that I could do for you.

As cheap as it is, all I can offer are my positive thoughts for you in hopes that by some stroke of magic, your situation will drastically change.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Good4Nothing, woxihuanni and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Oh dear, my heart absolutely shatters for you. It is just very sobering to hear that this is the reality you are forced to live with.

I don't understand the nuances of your situation, but I am so sorry you are trapped. I wish there was something that I could do for you.

As cheap as it is, all I can offer are my positive thoughts for you in hopes that by some stroke of magic, your situation will drastically change.

Not cheap at all, it gives me comfort to have your well wishes. Thank you and everyone for being there for me :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Good4Nothing, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
my family is forcing me to die too

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, woxihuanni and Ghost2211
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I feel forced to die as well, more from unchangeable circumstances than by any one specific person, but people do add more torture to my existence. Suicide is often a choice among no other choices, so is it really a choice at all? I don't mean that we aren't mentally sound enough to make it, though pro-lifers would love to twist my words.
It is a right, that I agree with, but when both choices are unpleasant-to live and suffer, or to die-then it definitely becomes a case of a forced hand. Then again, we are equally forced to exist in an insufferable way, forced to live, forced to die, what kind of choice can one make when they are all shit...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, Silvermorning, rabbithole and 5 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I wish you to find a way out of your awful circumstances :hug:
I mainly want to die as a major "fuck you" to my dad for not protecting me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aurora, Ghost2211, SmellyRat and 1 other person
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
As many members already know, I have no wish to die and I am forced into impossible circumstances by my husband s. who has, by his own confession, systematically tortured and sabotaged me. I gave up all my independent means of survival for our marriage, on the understanding that he committed to me and would stand by me as I built them up again in his country. However, a. f. blackmailed him to get rid of me when she learnt of my existence and he has done as she ordered.

They have the facade of business partnership, under which she dictates him to abuse and discard women he lures into his private life. The only exception to this is a married woman with three children in the same cult structure, who had a fling with my husband to cheat on her husband some years ago. She was not abused.

My death is forced by my husband at the behest of a. f.

Could you contact any women's refuge or even the police? I really hope there are more options for you, like other users have said we don't want you to go against your wishes, if you want to live you should be able to live and I'm so sorry that does not feel possible for you. Is there any other friends or family members you could contact?

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and Good4Nothing
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Your situation sounds like a nightmare. I wish I had anything useful to say. I'm so sorry that all of this happened to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Good4Nothing and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Your situation sounds like a nightmare. I wish I had anything useful to say. I'm so sorry that all of this happened to you.

It is a nightmare. The only reason I have not buckled down completely under the torture is that I have my exit ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, SmellyRat, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Could you contact any women's refuge or even the police? I really hope there are more options for you, like other users have said we don't want you to go against your wishes, if you want to live you should be able to live and I'm so sorry that does not feel possible for you. Is there any other friends or family members you could contact?

There is no mechanism that compensates the damage. I want to live, not be stuck in a phenomenal burning building. Though he would have to serve a sentence if I went to the police, it wouldn't solve any of my problems since it is not compensation/make my own situation better.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
My heart goes out to you as well *hugs*. Really admire how you fight for your children, you are an excellent mother. I hope that you will find a way to ride out the storm, though I know how the system is not giving you justice.

It is far from quiet here, or one could say, quiet as the grave. He has sunk so low in his lying and scheming and ruthlessness that I honestly was surprised. He is doing all of it under orders. He also has not noticed how I have given up, for the first time. A man, however evil, would wake up to that if he had any link to reality.
Sorry that death is being forced on you, most people here choose it without coercion. Really sorry since you want to live I pray that a resource or option is available to you that you may have overlooked.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, woxihuanni and Good4Nothing
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
There is no mechanism that compensates the damage. I want to live, not be stuck in a phenomenal burning building. Though he would have to serve a sentence if I went to the police, it wouldn't solve any of my problems.
They may be able to put you under a witness protection programme or put you in contact with a woman's refuge?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
They may be able to put you under a witness protection programme or put you in contact with a woman's refuge?

That is not the life I gave up or I ever consented to have. This would have to go to the human rights' court for any real compensation to happen.

shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
That is not the life I gave up or I ever consented to have. This would have to go to the human rights' court for any real compensation to happen.
What's there to lose by contacting the police?