• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
As the title suggests, what helped you settle on a day and feel confident in it? I've had the phrase, "don't think about what came before or what comes after; take a deep breath; bend your knees; and jump," circulating in my head for a bit now. I'm trying to pump the end of August in my brain, it'd would allow me to complete a few things I want to do before I die and a few promises to others I know I can complete before going through with cbt. But, I'm worried it will just be another date I give myself and don't go through with. I just want to be done and over with this shit. I'm fed up with life and I feel I've thought on it long enough to know I truly, deep down, feel that way.

So, how? What's helped you?