NotEnoughIncentive

NotEnoughIncentive

☆⌒(>。<)
Sep 8, 2020
For me, beside a very long suicide note/book (right now it has reached 100 pages and I keep writing more every day), I also want to record my singing. So if family misses me, they can at least listen to my voice again. One of the songs I want to sing is actually about "not giving up" so it's quite ironic, but the melody is just right. What about you?

Reactions: ameliacecelia and (deleted member)
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
note for my brother and for my mum

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Everybody is different - some people leave a small note, others a huge note and some don't bother at all. It depends on what the message is that you want to get across. Given the meaning of the song that you want to sing is, I'm guessing you want to leave a positive message behind; you don't want them to be hurt?

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
Just gonna message a few people online. Probably ctb thread here. And a virtual suicide note to my mom.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Neat idea! I am also planning on putting together a note book.

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I will write a note and it is going to be like a book about why I did it,and then I will write another one on what I want them to do with my stuff and my body if they found it.

F

failedjedi

Sep 8, 2020
I have a journal I've been writing in that's like a book now that sort of explains why. But I'm not leaving that out to be obvious. Perhaps one day going through my stuff someone will find it and read it and understand. Otherwise I just wrote my note to my mom. I sort of explain why, but mainly just tell her not to feel bad and that I really need this. More just trying to get her to understand how much I need to go.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I am only planning on leaving a few short notes, but that's just because no one is going miss me much. I want to leave notes to clarify my reasons, so that no one places blame on themselves or others wrongly, and also to leave some last requests, such as asking my roommate to take care of my cats.
I don't know how I would deal with the whole thing if I knew I am leaving behind someone who is going to miss me, to be honest...

• Hugs
Reactions: whatever101 and Deleted member 4993
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I was just planning to leave a single note consisting of a few pages for my immediate family. I do also have my extensive vinyl record collection with all of my favorite albums. within the covers there are copious notes written in the lining in my handwriting about various things like how a particular note hits me during the album or factory defects I noticed while listening throughout the years. I will leave those behind of course. I also thought about leaving a few spoken word passages of my poems on the tele answering machine from my childhood home. just a thought though.

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I thought about one of those teddy bears for my mother that you can record your voice and when you squeeze the bear, it plays the clip. I wish I had something else to leave them but I have no money or anything of value.

NotEnoughIncentive

NotEnoughIncentive

☆⌒(>。<)
Sep 8, 2020
Given the meaning of the song that you want to sing is, I'm guessing you want to leave a positive message behind; you don't want them to be hurt?

It's actually more like me singing songs that I like, songs that they often hear me sing in home.

• Love
Reactions: Lintaga and Deleted member 4993
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
alongside a note for the people i truly care about, i'm leaving behind a journal of sorts explaining why i committed suicide, and why it shouldn't be considered a bad thing to do so.

Reactions: Lintaga and Deleted member 4993
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I'm doing videos. I plan to send out one mass one, I want to do more but can't make it through.