Dyingtoleave

Dyingtoleave

Apr 11, 2022
and what did you do to recover? What kind of lifestyle changes did you make?

demon bunny

demon bunny

crybaby
Mar 4, 2020
Hmmm. I think I'm doing pretty good right now. It's been 3 years since everyone turned their backs on me. I was still talking to them for like two of those years and I spent the last year or so focusing on myself. Sometimes I still feel really suicidal and I want to cut and do drugs but honestly I think I'm good enough to consider myself okay rn. Although I'd say I've been suicidal my whole life even before my ex and my best friends hurt me like that.

Reactions: Isisnefert and No Entertainment
Blackhole999

Blackhole999

Nohope
Jul 1, 2022
Me recupere haciendo el método Wim Hof puedes buscarlo en internet y tmb meditación aunque solo fue temporal recomiendo este año tuve una recaída por algo q me ocurrió te recomiendo que arranques por ahí pero la terapia es fundamental yo tarde mucho tiempo en darme cuenta que la necesitaba

slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
i feel like most people who have recovered arent on this forum anymore

Reactions: mint_parfait, Chinchilla and Capsaicin78
B

Burner1234

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah, I think I might try again. I think I'll try to recover. I've given it some thought and it might be what's best. Granted it's gonna be super rough. Starting over again sucks, idk I'll try it. Hopefully I don't blow it again. Yeah I'm gonna self ban and move on.