• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hoodymend

hoodymend

Jun 24, 2024
Hey everyone. My ctb ideations kind of came on when I became very ill from a set of life altering conditions (CFS, POTS, mast cell activation, brain fog, nerve pain etc). I was never a fully happy person before this but I was … regular? But I never wanted to ctb until my health deteriorated.

The thing is, I don't "WANT" to die. But I don't want to live like this, and these conditions are all lifelong. It's painful to mourn for what my life used to be and all the things im missing out on now and the plans for my life that I won't be able to achieve. I cry everyday about this, on top of the horrible symptoms each day.

I've given up on living life, because I'm not expecting myself to be alive in a month or two. I'm not going out unless forced, not socializing, not eating. I'm basically just on my phone in bed all day just watching videos to escape from my reality.

It's just terrible though because I'd do anything to be healthy and get my life back on track. I'm not someone who believes that life is hell and that death is better. I just can't live this life of physical and emotional pain anymore. Do any other chronic health sufferers relate to this?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: lacrimosa, shinigami_1992, Passersby and 5 others
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Same here. Chronic Sinusitis just ruined my life. It caused all round destruction. It reduced the quality of my life greatly. I just don't want to live

Reactions: ToMoveOn
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Same for me also.... Long Covid since 2020.... with lots of physical damages to nerves, muscles etc.... (the worst part....)... So much of sadness.....
Same here. Chronic Sinusitis just ruined my life. It caused all round destruction. It reduced the quality of my life greatly. I just don't want to live
Sorry for your situation, just wanted to say that I also have chronic sinusitis for many years and only strong diet helps (but it really helps) : no eggs, no sugars, no fermented foods (wines, cheeses etc....). Maybe you already tried everything, but who knows.

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Même bipolaire/phobie sociale sévère/anxiété généralisée/borderline

mon petit ami est mort, ma mère est atteinte d'Alzheimer

Life IS not Bad but all that happens