waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Yes exactly. If Biden gets in it's lights out for the US as a sovereign nation. This election was a total farce and set up. The way the media, big tech and democrats colluded to undermine the Trump campaign was the kind of thing you see in failed states or dictatorships.
More people have been redpilled than ever before as the bias, dishonesty and manipulation was so obvious this time.

The first thing you see is the legitimacy of the state retreating, the population rebelling and filling the vacuum itself, paramilitary fascist groupings doing wet work in the street to intimidate people back towards the dominant order of things. Then if the population is lucky enough to vote against fascism it gets another candidate of the ruling class to manage them as labor power with that vacuum and alternative being violently cleared and replaced once again.

Thousands of dead ppl managing to get their votes in, machine errors (using the Clinton foundation funded Dominion system) all in favor of Biden, 4 key cities all stopping their count when trump was winning, then resuming the count to see Biden close the gap and win, ballot harvesting and dumping, sworn eyewitness testimony of wrongdoings, as well as other statistical anomalies and improbabilities.

If you add all that to the biased media reporting (all the polls putting Biden 10 to 17 points ahead before election, calling states immediately for Biden yet taking days to call them for Trump, dismissing all the fraud evidence as 'baseless' or a 'conspiracy theory' when the same media spent 4 years reporting on 'Russia collusion' for which there was actually zero evidence), it is obvious that the election was rigged and stolen. The establishment made a mistake underestimating Trumpmin 2016, and they werent going to let it happen again.

In fact, it wouldnt surprise me ifvthe Democrats colluded with the Chinese to create a virus which would allow the Dems to initiate their mass mail-in ballot scheme.

I'm REALLY sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought you had access to actual news that something had happened like more conspiracy theory people with guns attempting to influence the election at polling stations.

Reactions: bov
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm REALLY sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought you had access to actual news that something had happened like more conspiracy theory people with guns attempting to influence the election at polling stations.
I listed a load of evidence which is sunstantiated by facts. I also saw for myself what was happening on election night, and how the msm were reporting it.
This a typical delegitimizing tactic, to label anything that questions the official state narrative as a 'conspiracy theory'.
People aren't buying it anymore.
But I guess it will ultimately be up to the courts to decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Disappointered
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I listed a load of evidence which is sunstantiated by facts. I also saw for myself what was happening on election night, and how the msm were reporting it.
This a typical tactic, to label anything that questions the official state narrative as a 'conspiracy theory'.
People aren't buying it anymore.
But I guess it will ultimately be up to the courts to.decide.

It isn't sustained or substantiated and it's because there are no facts. You are correct though that people aren't buying poorly constructed conspiracy theories because they voted for Joe Biden which by any measure is a pretty ghastly choice. There is however enough actual well managed Class and Social conspiracy against populations under governance to keep people voting for new managers.

Last edited:
Reactions: bov
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Saddam had been brought to his knees after the 1991 war and following sanctions.
Going back into Iraq in 2003 and unleashing the following horrors was nothing to do with Saddam intimidating the US.
I don't know what to say to you. I know that bush illegally invaded Iraq, he was in no right to do so. But what do you say about the Iraqis? How he tortured them, used them?
He was in no right a good leader. Most of his army surrendered in the disarray of battle that they were left to, all alone, as the second cavalry rolled through the desert. And Saddam went into hiding.

" We are ready to sacrifice our souls, our children and our families so as not to give up Iraq. We say this so no one will think that America is capable of breaking the will of the Iraqis with its weapons. " - Saddam Hussein

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and All washed up
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
I don't know what to say to you. I know that bush illegally invaded Iraq, he was in no right to do so. But what do you say about the Iraqis? How he tortured them, used them?
He was in no right a good leader. Most of his army surrendered in the disarray of battle that they were left to, all alone, as the second cavalry rolled through the desert. And Saddam went into hiding.

" We are ready to sacrifice our souls, our children and our families so as not to give up Iraq. We say this so no one will think that America is capable of breaking the will of the Iraqis with its weapons. " - Saddam Hussein
Oh I massively agree with you Saddam was a diabolical leader and human being.
I suppose my point is more that he was no threat to the US his army was a mess, WMD didn't exist , no regional allies

Reactions: NightmareTour, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Kat! and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
But what do you say about the Iraqis? How he tortured them, used them?
He was in no right a good leader
What about all the iraqis killed by the invasion? Does Saddam being a dictator justify destroying an entire country? Why does America only go to war, initiate regime changes and bomb and drone other countries when it is in their economic and geostrategic interests? If it was really through a moral concern for the wellbeing of citizens of other nations, then why is it such a selective enterprise?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Kat!, All washed up and 1 other person
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
What about all the iraqis killed by the invasion? Does Saddam being a dictator justify destroying an entire country? Why does America only go to war, initiate regime changes and bomb and drone other countries when it is in their economic and geostrategic interests? If it was really through a moral concern for the wellbeing of citizens of other nations, then why is it such a selective enterprise?
It's not even clear the second one was in US's interests. It was in someone's strategic interests but not the US's.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, esse_est_percipi, Kat! and 1 other person
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
It's not even clear the second one was in US's interests. It was in someone's strategic interests but not the US's.
Arguably the second war strategically ended up helping Iran as much as anyone and I doubt that was the US plan

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Not just Iran.

Reactions: All washed up
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Maybe...but I don't think Iran and Turkey can get the US to go to war over their interests.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and All washed up
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
The war was sparked twice by Iraq's actions, one was threatening the saudis, and the subsequent attempt-invasion of Kuwait.
This was just a war over the US's interests in the region, their assets were in threat (oil), and so they attacked. As simple as that. All the other BS about WMD's and "chemical weapons" was both true and untrue. Saddam regularly INVITED people to tour his nuclear plants, to prove to them he had nothing to hide.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
This is what the Democrat Senator Ernest Hollings said in 2004 in the Senate (and in an essay "Bush's Failed Mideast Policy is Creating More Terrorism"), but he was quickly denounced as an anti-semite.

There was also the 'Project for a new American Century' (PNAC) neocon think tank with ties to Israel which formulated the hawkish US foreign policy for the Bush administration.

Not long before 9/11 they wrote: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." ('Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, forces and resources for a New Century').

Robert Kagan, one of the co-founders of the PNAC, left the Republican Party in 2016, because he said Trump was a 'fascist' and he supported Hillary instead.
Now, Hillary campaigned on a platform of more foreign intervention, policing the world and regime change. Trump campaigned on the idea that it would be better to bring troops home, not start new wars and generally adopt a non-interventionist foreign policy.

Bill Kristol, the other founder of the PNAC, also advocated for the war in Iraq, and in 2020 launched the political initiative "Republican Voters Against Trump", in order to get Biden in office, which was described as "waging guerilla warfare within the GOP" (Philadelphia Enquirer).

Also interesting to note that the former vice president under Bush, Cheney, was the CEO of Halliburton (1995 to 2000), the multinational oil company with interests in securing the oil reserves of Iraq.
He was also a member of the board of advisors of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) before becoming vice president.
Their stated aim:

"Provide leadership and affect policy on crucial issues of national security and foreign policy; to promote American security cooperation with like-minded allies including, but not limited to, Israel; to engage the American defense community about the role Israel can and does play in securing Western, democratic interests in the Middle East and Mediterranean regions; and to improve awareness in the general public, as well as in the Jewish community of the importance of a strong American defense capability."

Once you start going down the rabbit hole of 9/11, the official story brought to you by your government and the mainstream media starts to look like a manufactured cover.

The problem with criticizing Israel or theorizing that its government may be involved in nefarious things is that you are then immediately accused of anti-semitism.
Which is a shame as it stops honest debate about certain topics, and it unfairly lumps together people/journalists who are just looking to uncover the truth with actual anti-semites.

Also interesting is what the PM of Israel Netanyahu said on twitter recently:

"I would like to start with congratulations for
@JoeBiden and @KamalaHarris. I have a long and warm personal connection with Joe Biden for nearly 40 years, and I know him as a great friend of the State of Israel."

"For myself and for all citizens of the State of Israel, I again thank President
@realDonaldTrump for the great friendship he showed the State of Israel and me personally."

That's a bit quick isn't it? Biden hasn't even legally won yet, there are still votes being counted, and the election itself is being contested on numerous fronts in law courts by Trump's lawyers.
Trump has done so much for Israel and that's the way Netanyahu repays him, by siding with his rival and waving byebye to Trump before the election is legally over? I suspect that he is overjoyed that Biden appears to have won, because that would mean the beginning of new conflicts in the middle east, possibly even with Iran, in the interests of Israeli power. Trump just wasn't pro-war enough for Netanyahu.

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Disappointered and All washed up
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
This is what the Democrat Senator Ernest Hollings said in 2004 in the Senate (and in an essay "Bush's Failed Mideast Policy is Creating More Terrorism"), but he was quickly denounced as an anti-semite.

There was also the 'Project for a new American Century' (PNAC) neocon think tank with ties to Israel which formulated the hawkish US foreign policy for the Bush administration.

Not long before 9/11 they wrote: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." ('Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, forces and resources for a New Century').

Robert Kagan, one of the co-founders of the PNAC, left the Republican Party in 2016, because he said Trump was a 'fascist' and he supported Hillary instead.
Now, Hillary campaigned on a platform of more foreign intervention, policing the world and regime change. Trump campaigned on the idea that it would be better to bring troops home, not start new wars and generally adopt a non-interventionist foreign policy.

Bill Kristol, the other founder of the PNAC, also advocated for the war in Iraq, and in 2020 launched the political initiative "Republican Voters Against Trump", in order to get Biden in office, which was described as "waging guerilla warfare within the GOP" (Philadelphia Enquirer).

Also interesting to note that the former vice president under Bush, Cheney, was the CEO of Halliburton (1995 to 2000), the multinational oil company with interests in securing the oil reserves of Iraq.
He was also a member of the board of advisors of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA) before becoming vice president.
Their stated aim:

"Provide leadership and affect policy on crucial issues of national security and foreign policy; to promote American security cooperation with like-minded allies including, but not limited to, Israel; to engage the American defense community about the role Israel can and does play in securing Western, democratic interests in the Middle East and Mediterranean regions; and to improve awareness in the general public, as well as in the Jewish community of the importance of a strong American defense capability."

Once you start going down the rabbit hole of 9/11, the official story brought to you by your government and the mainstream media starts to look like a manufactured cover.

The problem with criticizing Israel or theorizing that its government may be involved in nefarious things is that you are then immediately accused of anti-semitism.
Which is a shame as it stops honest debate about certain topics, and it unfairly lumps together people/journalists who are just looking to uncover the truth with actual anti-semites.

Also interesting is what the PM of Israel Netanyahu said on twitter recently:

"I would like to start with congratulations for
@JoeBiden and @KamalaHarris. I have a long and warm personal connection with Joe Biden for nearly 40 years, and I know him as a great friend of the State of Israel."

"For myself and for all citizens of the State of Israel, I again thank President
@realDonaldTrump for the great friendship he showed the State of Israel and me personally."

That's a bit quick isn't it? Biden hasn't even legally won yet, there are still votes being counted, and the election itself is being contested on numerous fronts in law courts by Trump's lawyers.
Trump has done so much for Israel and that's the way Netanyahu repays him, by siding with his rival and waving byebye to Trump before the election is legally over? I suspect that he is overjoyed that Biden appears to have won, because that would mean the beginning of new conflicts in the middle east, possibly even with Iran, in the interests of Israeli power. Trump just wasn't pro-war enough for Netanyahu.
Oh he's definitely won lol. Trump is just trying to control the narrative here.

Reactions: NightmareTour
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Oh he's definitely won lol. Trump is just trying to control the narrative here.
It's actually very tight in some of the swing states (the same swing states that Trump was winning on election day, then they mysteriously stopped counting the ballots, then Biden started getting blocks of votes all for him), so if Trump's lawyers can prove that many votes were not legally cast, the whole thing is up in the air again. It will be up to the supreme court.

Trump got 71 million votes, the most of any sitting president in history.
I am very skeptical that Biden got 75 million (most of those from mail-in ballots), and in some places which were crucial for his win got a larger share of the black vote than Obama. The same Biden who did the Crime Bill which locked so many black people up for non-violent drug offences, called black people 'super predators', and said that if black people didn't vote for him, they weren't really black.

75 million is 6 million more than Obama got in his landslide 2008 victory.

Obama at the time was this new, charismatic, smart, beacon of hope who was incredibly popular and drew crowds like Trump (although he turned out to be a terrible president).
Then compare him to Biden, who invents words when he can't read the teleprompter ("truinternaragahdprssure").

Biden couldn't even get 10 people to turn up at his once-a-month 'rallies'.
It's all very suspicious.
just trying to control the narrative here.
Who can blame him. At least he's fighting back against the propaganda machine otherwise known as the mainstream media.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
It's actually very tight in some of the swing states (the same swing states that Trump was winning on election day, then they mysteriously stopped counting the ballots, then Biden started getting blocks of votes all for him), so if Trump's lawyers can prove that many votes were not legally cast, the whole thing is up in the air again. It will be up to the supreme court.

Trump got 71 million votes, the most of any sitting president in history.
I am very skeptical that Biden got 75 million (most of those from mail-in ballots), and in some places which were crucial for his win got a larger share of the black vote than Obama. The same Biden who did the Crime Bill which locked so many black people up for non-violent drug offences, called black people 'super predators', and said that if black people didn't vote for him, they weren't really black.

75 million is 6 million more than Obama got in his landslide 2008 victory.

Obama at the time was this new, charismatic, smart, beacon of hope who was incredibly popular and drew crowds like Trump (although he turned out to be a terrible president).
Then compare him to Biden.

Biden couldn't even get 10 people to turn up at his once-a-month 'rallies'.
It's all very suspicious.

Who can blame him. At least he's fighting back against the propaganda machine otherwise known as the mainstream media.
Idk, maybe because more democrats are older and don't want to catch covid and.. die?
It's not fighting, it's failing. Trump is not showing power in his current actions, he's showing weakness. He DOESN'T want to accept his own defeat. Joe wouldn't have defeated Trump without Trump. Because Trump is his own worse enemy. Don't get me wrong, Trump is no idiot, he's managed to get to the white house from where he was.
We're nearing 200,000 deaths, and what has he done to stop this? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As he cheers on the right "freeing" their cities from lockdowns, taking off masks and disobeying state orders to save their lives, more people are dying. What does that say to you? Do you think he really cares about us?

Reactions: Green Destiny, Silenos and esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Idk, maybe because more democrats are older and don't want to catch covid and.. die?
It's not fighting, it's failing. Trump is not showing power in his current actions, he's showing weakness. He DOESN'T want to accept his own defeat. Joe wouldn't have defeated Trump without Trump. Because Trump is his own worse enemy. Don't get me wrong, Trump is no idiot, he's managed to get to the white house from where he was.
We're nearing 200,000 deaths, and what has he done to stop this? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As he cheers on the right "freeing" their cities from lockdowns, taking off masks and disobeying state orders to save their lives, more people are dying. What does that say to you? Do you think he really cares about us?
idk I think the lockdowns have done more harm than good. I think the numbers and threat of the virus have been exaggerated by the msm precisely so the Democrats could point the finger of blame at Trump. Anyway, I don't want to start a debate about covid.

It's interesting though, that Pfizer and the FDA have announced a new vaccine, just after the election. They obviously didn't want to announce it before the election, as it would have been to Trump's benefit.
The media, big tech, big pharma, big banks, are all on the side of Biden.

Tbh I don't think any politician really cares about ordinary people. They are all in it for themselves, because that's just human nature.
The difference with Trump is that he's not really a politician, he speaks plainly and doesn't care what people think, he has an authenticity which politicians lack, and people feel that he speaks for them. Does he really care about every single person in America? Probably not, but, as tucker carlson said, millions of people love donald trump, because they feel that no one else loves them, and that in some authentic way, he represents and speaks for them.
I think that 'Trumpism' is here to stay. He is bigger than the Republican party at this point.

Reactions: Disappointered and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga