• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I will, i would stream too but i would hate if the footage ever gets to my family so i would rather not.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Probably not. I plan to curl up in bed after taking the SN, with a vomit bucket nearby just in case.

Reactions: mtoro998, leland, gantaigarashi and 1 other person
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I don't think I will. Sure, it might be informative for other people but I want my death to be a purely personal act. I'm not going to spend my final moments half-unconscious trying to type on a keyboard. I'm going to instead spent those moments comfortably, surrounded by plushies and a vinyl selected for the occasion.

Reactions: wCvML2, tbroken, mtoro998 and 6 others
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
As much as I'd like to help others with documenting my attempt, I don't want to risk suddenly blacking out and leaving SaSu opened and logged in on my pc/phone.

I also plan on erasing everything on my SSDs and my phone (already deleted what little social media presence I had). Since with SN a big point of failure is calling for help and being found, I'm thinking about not having my phone close to me at all. Still debating that though, I believe that everyone can change their mind after attempting and be able to cancel their attempt - it is definitely nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: Chronosphere
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would rather stay around and keep updating as long as I can. No live streaming for me though, as grateful as I am for those that did to show and inform us on how it really goes. But I don't see any harm for me in updating and letting everyone know how mine went. The alternative of being in my head with my thoughts just laying and waiting isn't for me. I would also need the little distraction and company in those moments.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Kta1994, voidstar and 1 other person
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
As much as I'd like to help others with documenting my attempt, I don't want to risk suddenly blacking out and leaving SaSu opened and logged in on my pc/phone.
That's what happened when one of the users ctb, she left her phone on, and this site was on. If I'm not mistaken, this is what threw SaSu into the news spotlight.

• Informative
Reactions: FluffyCat and pebpebpebpeb
underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
Every one I saw on the forum (not video) they seemed to be too sleepy or out of it to update further after their final drink and final goodbye

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
As much as id like to help people this would be a very personal act for me. Id rather spend my last moments alone and peaceful laying in my bed.

Reactions: FluffyCat
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That's what happened when one of the users ctb, she left her phone on, and this site was on. If I'm not mistaken, this is what threw SaSu into the news spotlight.
But don't phones screen lock after a few seconds of not being touched? How will they have access to it if it's locked?

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
But don't phones screen lock after a few seconds of not being touched? How will they have access to it if it's locked?
Oh they will. Dead body is always must be investigated meticulously and getting browser and messenger history is the first thing they'll check. Pretty sure it's easy to unlock with special programs.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I think i will, seems interresting to do. But idk what i will really do when i have a 10 minute cooldown untill death

Reactions: IonicLemon69 and Rain&dark
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh they will. Dead body is always must be investigated meticulously and getting browser and messenger history is the first thing they'll check. Pretty sure it's easy to unlock with special programs.
Yes all suicides are investigated including your electronic devices. But even if you delete all your history prior wouldn't they still get all your browsing history from your network provider any ways?

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Yes all suicides are investigated including your electronic devices. But even if you delete all your history prior wouldn't they still get all your browsing history from your network provider any ways?
Technically possible I think, if you don't use tor/VPN.

Reactions: FluffyCat and rozeske
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Not a good idea I think. That well known suicide site with the live streaming is nothing but trolls. You'd end up on there and tiktok as a meme for the sub reddits. Not good for those left behind.

Reactions: Kta1994 and Praestat_Mori
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
Yes, that is exactly what I'm trying to prevent. I don't want to risk this forum and anyone here being linked to my death or maybe my friends and family members trying to boycott the site (this has also already happened after some users had this site found in their browser history).

Depending on where you live, law enforcement can easily bypass screen locks, especially when investigating a death of a person. They'll want to know if there is anyone else connected to your death and how did you get access to your method.

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Depending on where you live, law enforcement can easily bypass screen locks, especially when investigating a death of a person. They'll want to know if there is anyone else connected to your death and how did you get access to your method.
Yes I understand all that part but how does me not logging in to the site in the last hours or days be beneficial if it's going to show up in my web browsing history that I have been using the site in the weeks and months leading up to it anyways.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
When you buy a new phone, you have the option of putting a lock on your phone if you want. You also have the option of having your phone turn off after a certain period of time.

My phone was retarded, when I set it down, sometimes it turned off after 30 seconds, and sometimes it didn't and I had to manually turn it off. It's a possibility hers was the same way.
Yes I understand all that part but how does me not logging in to the site in the last hours or days be beneficial if it's going to show up in my web browsing history that I have been using the site in the weeks and months leading up to it anyways.
They'll eventually find this site, and use it to their advantage saying this site led up to your death.

Even if you destroy your phone by smashing it with a hammer, they can still get info off of it.

Someone mentioned destroying a phone so it can't have anything retrieved off of it, I said the best was to do that is remove the battery, and burn the phone until it's nothing but completely ashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I would rather stay around and keep updating as long as I can. No live streaming for me though, as grateful as I am for those that did to show and inform us on how it really goes. But I don't see any harm for me in updating and letting everyone know how mine went. The alternative of being in my head with my thoughts just laying and waiting isn't for me. I would also need the little distraction and company in those moments.
I feel the same way, the thought of being all alone and no one to talk to is awful to me.
Ofc when i get to a point when i cant update anymore i will just lay in bed untill i pass out and hopefully ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and rozeske