cartdog

cartdog

Sit and stay
Oct 7, 2023
Back from my silly little hiatus I guess. Had a spur of the moment dumbass idea to take 5 Norco tablets (10mg oxycodone/325mg acetaminophen each; total 50mg/1625mg) and slam approximately 1 and 3/4 cups of vodka on day one of my two days off from work.

Called out sick ahead of time for the first two days back, not really sure why. Was half hoping I would die, half just wanted to see what would happen.. Didn't bother to research if it was enough to kill me, after joining this site I know information is available and that I really should have/could have. It is what it is.

Took it around 9am on a monday. Felt dizzy and extremely weak after about 5-10 minutes. Rolled into bed on a waterproof sheet/tarp I had set up and fell asleep.

Woke up, phone was dead, check the clock: 4am. Wednesday. I think I woke up at some point(s) before that, but didn't process anything more than light, some noise, and fell back asleep. It became obvious to me that I had pissed myself and vomitted at least once between Monday and Wednesday. I tossed everything in the wash, cleaned myself up, made some toast and fell back asleep on the floor until the afternoon.

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: seekingrelease22, LaVieEnRose, Meditation guide and 3 others
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Not a bad result for such a small dose of oxycodone, thanks for the information. Will you try again? In my opinion, this is a good method for drinking everything in the cold winter and never regaining consciousness.

Reactions: cartdog
cartdog

cartdog

Sit and stay
Oct 7, 2023
Not a bad result for such a small dose of oxycodone, thanks for the information. Will you try again? In my opinion, this is a good method for drinking everything in the cold winter and never regaining consciousness.
Definitely won't be trying this exact same thing a second time. Might consider something similar because the experience has me curious about alcohol poisoning as a CTB method. I was out so quickly before I even realized I was falling asleep. Combined with an antiemetic it might all stay down. Hypoxia would take a while but I think consciousness would be lost long before it. Just don't like the idea of my mortuary coworkers picking me up jaundice yellow as fuck. Seems painless enough but if it fails there would be some major organ damage- just brain storming.

EDIT: Might be good to note that I'm a lightweight drinker. I'm about 125 pounds and my usual/prescribed norco dose is half a tablet.
honestly I think seroquel would be a much better/less conspicuous aid in falling asleep before experiencing the painful/stressful loud parts of alcohol poisoning than norco.

Last edited:
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Don't you care what your body looks like after death? Will the body turn yellow after an opiate overdose? I think that your face and limbs will turn blue from lack of oxygen, but in general it will not change color. Any method may fail if death is prevented, perhaps only in the case of a gun shot there is no chance of survival (although there are cases where people have survived this)
If I understand correctly, you want to die from alcohol poisoning? I don't even know what the chance of death is here. I think alcohol poisoning will cause your body to change color, if that's what you're worried about. And if you mix alcohol with your tablet, which contains paracetamol, it will be detrimental to your liver, it is not a fact that death will be easy

cartdog

cartdog

Sit and stay
Oct 7, 2023
Don't you care what your body looks like after death? Will the body turn yellow after an opiate overdose? I think that your face and limbs will turn blue from lack of oxygen, but in general it will not change color. Any method may fail if death is prevented, perhaps only in the case of a gun shot there is no chance of survival (although there are cases where people have survived this)
If I understand correctly, you want to die from alcohol poisoning? I don't even know what the chance of death is here. I think alcohol poisoning will cause your body to change color, if that's what you're worried about. And if you mix alcohol with your tablet, which contains paracetamol, it will be detrimental to your liver, it is not a fact that death will be easy
It was more of just rapid thoughts about what it might be like to try and CTB with alcohol. Not planning out something to try. In the end, it really won't matter what my body looks like. I realized how difficult it is to obtain SN where I live and I have yet to find a method that seems doable for me. If dying was easy, I would have died a long time ago.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It was more of just rapid thoughts about what it might be like to try and CTB with alcohol. Not planning out something to try. In the end, it really won't matter what my body looks like. I realized how difficult it is to obtain SN where I live and I have yet to find a method that seems doable for me. If dying was easy, I would have died a long time ago.
I've blacked out on alcohol but never died from it so I can tell you it's not easy to do or keep down the amounts you would need. Two cups wouldn't do it as you found out.

However it's been reported here that someone took 200 mg of oxycodone and passed away.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm glad you're ok.

• Informative
Reactions: cartdog
my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
So you were unconscious for two days? No memory of anything? Was it peaceful like sleep? It sounds kind of nice to check out for a little.