• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I feel like once you accept these awful truths, you have some obligation to death, because life is evil. I know death is hard but if it's wrong/evil to continue living, then wouldn't people have a moral obligation to death??

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
People are too selfish to die

xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
Some of us like evil.

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Depends on which normative ethical theory you subscribe to. It's not a single player game and our own suicides would do nothing to the whole game being played. Are you a utilitarian? If you are, it may be better for you to stay, spread the ideas, battle with pro lifers and fight for universal right to die and a peaceful exit for existing lives, and encourage potential parents to adopt instead of giving birth to prevent more new lives from coming into existence. And when you finally get to ctb, aim at causing the least harm.

I believe the only solution to this mess is total annihilation as well. Whether it can actually be achieved is a different story.