• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Because my parents were horny and had unprotected sex for like 7 minutes I now have to commute and go to work every day and do this for decades and decades until I'm old. Every day is such a slog getting out of bed and doing this neverending grind, I feel like a mindless zombie. I look around at the people during my commute, everyone's got the same braindead look.

There's no divine reason or purpose why we're here, just 2 people were horny and got it on. And now we're sentenced to endless misery in this prison called life. It's just fu**ed

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I hate this so much, especially the fact that our parents had pleasure creating us. This is so fucked up. This whole world is messed up. Fuck this shit. I hate this evil world. It's a prison planet where humanity exists in a state of modern day slavery. Everyone is a prisoner who doesn't even know that they're imprisoned and that this world is a prison. We're all chained to the rhythm.

Procreation is selfish and immoral. It's the root of all evil and suffering. We're here solely due to our parents' desires and because two people wanted to fuck. This is so annoying. Fuck nature for making sex feel good. Nature should have made sex feel painful instead

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Because my parents were horny and had unprotected sex for like 7 minutes I now have to commute and go to work every day and do this for decades and decades until I'm old. Every day is such a slog getting out of bed and doing this neverending grind, I feel like a mindless zombie. I look around at the people during my commute, everyone's got the same braindead look.

There's no divine reason or purpose why we're here, just 2 people were horny and got it on. And now we're sentenced to endless misery in this prison called life. It's just fu**ed
Fast life strategy - unfortunately they create the majority of spiteful mutants roaming around. Too impulsive to have a little think about things before action. These types of mutants pump out children like no tomorrow and you end up being surrounded by them with no escape.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024

I'm not even gonna ask how you came to the 7 minute conclusion! Haha
But you're totally right . It's as basic as this . Two people fucked and now we're here. And now we're fucked . How's that for irony
Sex is painful for some people but they still get a kick out of it!
I hate this so much, especially the fact that our parents had pleasure creating us. This is so fucked up. This whole world is messed up. Procreation is selfish and immoral. It's the root of all evil. We're here solely due to our parents' desires and because two people wanted to fuck. This is so annoying. Fuck nature for making sex feel good. Nature should have made sex feel painful instead

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
But you're totally right . It's as basic as this . Two people fucked and now we're here. And now we're fucked . How's that for irony
What kind of kick do they get out of it? They're sick as fuck. They're literally evil

Reactions: 4am
marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024

Did your parents set a timer for sex?
Fast life strategy - unfortunately they create the majority of spiteful mutants roaming around. Too impulsive to have a little think about things before action. These types of mutants pump out children like no tomorrow and you end up being surrounded by them with no escape.
Spiteful mutant 😂

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

That's so funny- and true. Two people f*cked and now, we're f*cked as a result.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
And mine didn't even plan me, just decided to keep me after the fact. Both hardly have enough money to care for themselves so why did they think they could care for a child?

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
And mine didn't even plan me, just decided to keep me after the fact. Both hardly have enough money to care for themselves so why did they think they could care for a child?
My mum didn't even want me and my brother, she only had us to make my dad happy so he could look after her so she didn't have to work and could afford to stay at home

• Aww..
Reactions: untothedepths
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
My mum didn't even want me and my brother, she only had us to make my dad happy so he could look after her so she didn't have to work and could afford to stay at home

That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Children require a lot of resources, attention, and compassion but that last part just is the least likely thing some kids will ever receive. Children are human beings not commodities.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
That's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Children require a lot of resources, attention, and compassion but that last part just is the least likely thing some kids will ever receive. Children are human beings not commodities.
Yeah it's sad but true unfortunately. She showed it in her actions also. She should never have had kids . Plus I inherited her bad genes , and she eventually took her own life in 2017.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Fuck that, I'm really sorry to ear this kind of things, because i know women that did even worst.
My life was not 'projected' to be bad at all, but to be a normal life, BUT my father helped too many ppl and was manipulated by three women of the other side of the family(2 sisters and one of their daughters) and forgot me in the moments where i needed him the most. The damage was too big for me, even if I managed to stay on my feet somehow.
I think these are also some of the main reasons why I don't make strong relationships both with male friends and especially with women.
I did not want to become Cristian Ronaldo or Albert Einstein, but neither my soul to be eradicated from my body :ahhha:

Last edited: