• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
Title, which one should I get? Or does it not matter.

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
Either one should work, I think it depends on what you're able to get. Domperidone is banned in some places. They have different potential side effects as well.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Either one should work, I think it depends on what you're able to get. Domperidone is banned in some places. They have different potential side effects as well.
Really like what? Are they as bad as the possible extrapyramidal ones with meto?

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
@Endisclose From what I've read, domperidone is banned in the US because there have been a few cases of cardiac arrest and death.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
@Endisclose From what I've read, domperidone is banned in the US because there have been a few cases of cardiac arrest and death.
Sounds like it's a perfect candidate for the job then 😊. Jokes aside, that seems to be a risk only of one has been using it for a while. The thing that's scary about meto is stuff like dystonia or akathesia.. and other similar extrapyramidal symptoms..

Reactions: restless.dreams
barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
Sounds like it's a perfect candidate for the job then 😊. Jokes aside, that seems to be a risk only of one has been using it for a while. The thing that's scary about meto is stuff like dystonia or akathesia.. and other similar extrapyramidal symptoms..
Yeah, I've heard about these meto side effects which is why I'm asking (I'll be visiting another country and should have access to both)

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I think taking Olanzapine and 48 hour regime of domperidone might be a good alternative. But I just feel like going with meto as of now as it is mentioned as part of the protocol in pph and feel like maybe sticking to it might give me a better chance. I wonder if these effects could manifest on taking the Stat dose that too like 40 mins to an hour within taking it?

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
I think taking Olanzapine and 48 hour regime of domperidone might be a good alternative. But I just feel like going with meto as of now as it is mentioned as part of the protocol in pph and feel like maybe sticking to it might give me a better chance. I wonder if these effects could manifest on taking the Stat dose that too like 40 mins to an hour within taking it?
tbh most likely both are fine enough, especially if you'll be dead anyway lol. they are prescription drugs after all.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
tbh most likely both are fine enough, especially if you'll be dead anyway lol. they are prescription drugs after all.
I wonder if I should test the meto beforehand or if I should take it directly before ctb. I understand taking it only makes one more prone to the symptoms.. Not sure what to do here..