• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pigeonman

Pigeonman

Jan 19, 2021
If you're in a situation where you can change your life around if you weren't depressed internally I really recommend doing this meditation. Even if you believe things like this couldn't possibly help you, I promise if you do it correctly it will be the biggest emotional release you've had in a long time. Personally my life is so fucked I can't change it around, but if I could, this would help me... its so surreal, every time I do it towards the end at a certain point I always feel my entire being filled up with loving energy and its just the biggest emotional release. Despite your beliefs, try it, don't move and make sure to do the entire thing for results. I promise you won't regret it, starts at 8 minutes

if anyone does the entire thing make sure to post your results! remember, don't move, focus on what he says

Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
A word of caution for those considering any type of meditation. Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism all speak of spiritual entities that can potentially attach themselves and harm people. Even without such possibilities, there may be risks of changes to mental processes that are not necessarily beneficial.

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with what is cited above, only that these paths should be considered with caution.

Reactions: aneurysm, Pigeonman and signifying nothing
J

JustAFriendlyGuy

Jun 23, 2021
A word of caution for those considering any type of meditation. Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism all speak of spiritual entities that can potentially attach themselves and harm people. Even without such possibilities, there may be risks of changes to mental processes that are not necessarily beneficial.

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with what is cited above, only that these paths should be considered with caution.
Hey, i am actually someone who is familiar with all indic religions, (buddhism, hinduism, jainism, sikkhism). And there is no such thing. You may be referring to mythological stories, these are however, as the name suggests, mythological. There is no such thing as spiritual entities in these religions, you can check any scripture of authority.
So you wont be hunted down by ghosts, don't worry :)

Meditation does not change your mental processes in a sense of making you someone completly different, what it does is essentially training your mind.
Just like you do physical training to keep your body healthy body, meditation is practised to keep your mind healthy.

It is scientifically proven to have dozens of benefits, a few are:

Reduced blood pressure, stress and anxiety

Higher attention span, more positive emotions etc.

It helps you to concentrate on positive thoughts, increasing your quality of life significantly.

Here is an article:

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie