• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
So someone said to come over for a meal with a few friends. They like cooking interesting new things so I was most pleased to hear crocodile steaks would be served. Never had one before but sounds great. The food was super nice and we all had a good night.
Anyway, now, six months on, I hear on the grapevine that there wasn't enough crocodile steaks to go around and as I was the last to arrive I was actually served ostrich meat. I must say it was very nice indeed and I'll be ordering some from a local supplier now I know. But I sort of feel let down by the friend who didn't come clean at the time about duping me. So should I confront them about it or just bury my head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen?

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
So someone said to come over for a meal with a few friends. They like cooking interesting new things so I was most pleased to hear crocodile steaks would be served. Never had one before but sounds great. The food was super nice and we all had a good night.
Anyway, now, six months on, I hear on the grapevine that there wasn't enough crocodile steaks to go around and as I was the last to arrive I was actually served ostrich meat. I must say it was very nice indeed and I'll be ordering some from a local supplier now I know. But I sort of feel let down by the friend who didn't come clean at the time about duping me. So should I confront them about it or just bury my head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen?

I would let it go.

Reactions: VX1
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
"bury your head in the sand" lol good one.

Reactions: VX1
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
Just got back from the local Butchers shop. I walked in and before I could say anything he puts three expensive t-bones in a bag, stands on a chair and places them on the top shelf. He then says 'I'll bet you £20 you can't reach those'
I said 'I'm not betting you as the steaks are too high'