• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
And what about the people who has puked all? The SN can work in peaceful way only with antiemitics and acid reducers, and there isn't the certainty of peaceful death. Each body reacts differently.
People who puked did it almost always wrong or rushed the attempt.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
And what about the people who has puked all? The SN can work in peaceful way only with antiemitics and acid reducers, and there isn't the certainty of peaceful death. Each body reacts differently.

Unfortunately, there are no guarantees, my friend. I'm suggesting that I reconsidered my stance that, when done correctly, a peaceful outcome is possible with SN.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Shewaitsforme and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Got some SN in the mail today...have the tagmet but not the anti-e's yet.... they should be here soon....Don't know if I will ever take it, but I sure like having that option readily available. I'm collecting methods I guess. I think I have read too much about SN and the possible drawbacks of severe pain, etc. Anyone else get theirs but sitting on it? Is it the same as when you get N? Have to wait a minute before you take it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jadon91 and 1 other person
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
My SN was delivered today from a local company. Waiting on the acid reducers and anti-es delivery via ebay. Hooe it doesnt take too much longer. The thought of sitting here alone on xmas day is way too much

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kingkelly
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
My SN was delivered today from a local company. Waiting on the acid reducers and anti-es delivery via ebay. Hooe it doesnt take too much longer. The thought of sitting here alone on xmas day is way too much
Wish I could be there with you. I think you are too far away, like every other potential partner on the face of this earth. Sick twisted universe.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Got some SN in the mail today...have the tagmet but not the anti-e's yet.... they should be here soon....Don't know if I will ever take it, but I sure like having that option readily available. I'm collecting methods I guess. I think I have read too much about SN and the possible drawbacks of severe pain, etc. Anyone else get theirs but sitting on it? Is it the same as when you get N? Have to wait a minute before you take it?
Yes I have mine and my meto and I'm terrified. Its sitting under mg bed I want to die but don't want to suffer alot. I mean we are all going to suffer as death is not painless or easy but sn is one of the ways that scares me. Probably why its so cheap
I'm afraid ill do it wrong and call for help. Lol Sigh

Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Yes I have mine and my meto and I'm terrified. Its sitting under mg bed I want to die but don't want to suffer alot. I mean we are all going to suffer as death is not painless or easy but sn is one of the ways that scares me. Probably why its so cheap
I'm afraid ill do it wrong and call for help. Lol Sigh
Understood. Double sigh.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kingkelly and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I think I'll just have to break down for n. Ugh why is it so hard to freaking die? I guess I'm not worried about the cost I mean I'll be dead but sn scares me too much. I wonder if I'll turn blue when I take n? Also I wish I had someone to like be there with me and not try to stop me. I'd probably take sn if I was guaranteed to not suffer.

Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
I think I'll just have to break down for n. Ugh why is it so hard to freaking die? I guess I'm not worried about the cost I mean I'll be dead but sn scares me too much. I wonder if I'll turn blue when I take n? Also I wish I had someone to like be there with me and not try to stop me. I'd probably take sn if I was guaranteed to not suffer.
I would say "let's partner up" but I am sure you are three million miles away from me, like all other potential partners. :/

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I would say "let's partner up" but I am sure you are three million miles away from me, like all other potential partners. :/
Most likely ya.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
For ctb purpose food grade is a safe choice (ACS grade is of course most desirable, difficult obtain and more expensive). If you buy lab grade or technical grade, which there is no official standard testing (just seller or manufacture claim its 99% pure) for you should only buy it from a chemical supplier you trust. Be suspicious if the seller claims it is 100% is never true, because not even ASC grade is that pure.
https://fscimage.fishersci.com/cmsa...cientific/pdf/Chemicals/fisherchem_grades.pdf

One of my orders was for ACS grade. I honestly did not know or consider that. I just looked for 99% purity. It's the lab reagent SN. So,that's reassuring.
Also ordered food grade,you know,hedging my bets,because aquiring it in the U.K. is so fraught with difficulty now.

Last edited: