• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
So, I've been through the threads, but is there a difference, or does it just have to be 99% + purity?

Thanks!

Reactions: Comatose11, therhydler, MsM3talGamer and 5 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
It was explained to me that food grade is better because the lab/reagant grade only needs to be "reactive" whereas food grade needs to be 99+ percent pure or close to it.
Yes
I'd go with food grade.

Last edited:
Reactions: justamortal, piratemaverick, Comatose11 and 5 others
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
cool, the one I picked out didn't specify, maybe I should get a different one...

Reactions: justamortal, piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Did say it was 99+ percent though...

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
cool, the one I picked out didn't specify, maybe I should get a different one...

As long as it's over 99 percent pure it should be fine—the 1 percent difference wont have an impact on effectiveness.

If it doesn't specify purity then yeah I would check out a different supplier.

Reactions: piratemaverick, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
W

Wannadie

Sep 21, 2018
I just ordered technical grade SN 100 % purity. I think it will be fine but I don't know yet

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Food grade chemical ingredients comply with the Food Chemicals Codex (FCC). Or simply put it food grade is meant to be consumed by humans (so impurities wouldnt be toxic for human).

Lab grade & Technical grade
"Chemicals of reasonable purity for situations where no official standard for quality or impurity levels exist."

Beware that lab grade and technical grade have not (generally) been prepared with human consumption as a consideration, can contain toxic material. (lab grade is not suitable as ingredients in food)

For ctb purpose food grade is a safe choice (ACS grade is of course most desirable, difficult obtain and more expensive). If you buy lab grade or technical grade, which there is no official standard testing (just seller or manufacture claim its 99% pure) for you should only buy it from a chemical supplier you trust. Be suspicious if the seller claims it is 100% is never true, because not even ASC grade is that pure.
https://fscimage.fishersci.com/cmsa...cientific/pdf/Chemicals/fisherchem_grades.pdf

Reactions: dras23, piratemaverick, [NoName] and 6 others
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Food grade chemical ingredients comply with the Food Chemicals Codex (FCC). Or simply put it food grade is meant to be consumed by humans (so impurities wouldnt be toxic for human).

Lab grade & Technical grade
"Chemicals of reasonable purity for situations where no official standard for quality or impurity levels exist."

Beware that lab grade and technical grade have not (generally) been prepared with human consumption as a consideration, can contain toxic material. (lab grade is not suitable as ingredients in food)

For ctb purpose food grade is a safe choice (ACS grade is of course most desirable, difficult obtain and more expensive). If you buy lab grade or technical grade, which there is no official standard testing (just seller or manufacture claim its 99% pure) for you should only buy it from a chemical supplier you trust. Be suspicious if the seller claims it is 100% is never true, because not even ASC grade is that pure.
https://fscimage.fishersci.com/cmsa...cientific/pdf/Chemicals/fisherchem_grades.pdf
Dang.... I don't think what I ordered is food grade. It didn't specify. Food grade is sold in like two pounds on eBay. Any good links to less than 2 pounds- to us. Thank you!!!!

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Dang.... I don't think what I ordered is food grade. It didn't specify. Food grade is sold in like two pounds on eBay. Any good links to less than 2 pounds- to us. Thank you!!!!
It doesn't matter, as long as it is high purity you are fine.

Reactions: piratemaverick, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
The terms lab grade and food grade can be confusing. Lab grade from a reputable seller can in fact be more pure then food grade. Since food grade is concerned with that it doesnt contain anything else then SN that is unsafe to eat.

ACS grade from famous manufacturer is your is your first choice. But lab grade or food grade will do just fine for the purpose of ctb as long as its from a trustworthy (reputable) manufacturer.

Reactions: 999888, piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
The terms lab grade and food grade can be confusing. Lab grade from a reputable seller can in fact be more pure then food grade. Since food grade is concerned with that it doesnt contain anything else then SN that is unsafe to eat.

ACS grade from famous manufacturer is your is your first choice. But lab grade or food grade will do just fine for the purpose of ctb as long as its from a trustworthy (reputable) manufacturer.
Yeah and this was just Ebay... it wasn't expensive so I guess I need to do some more research on it. I don't want to buy in bulk though...

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I'm a nurse, but I had no idea what this was and had to look it up. Apparently SN causes methemoglobinemia, which deprives every cell in your body of oxygen.

As methemoglobin levels increase, symptoms continue to get more serious. These can include:

• headache
  • shortness of breath
  • nausea
  • rapid heart rate
  • fatigue and lethargy
  • confusion or stupor
  • loss of consciousness
Guys, this sounds awful. I wouldn't endorse this method for anyone who wants to go peacefully.

Reactions: Fedrea, piratemaverick, Johnnythefox and 2 others
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
I'm a nurse, but I had no idea what this was and had to look it up. Apparently SN causes methemoglobinemia, which deprives every cell in your body of oxygen.

As methemoglobin levels increase, symptoms continue to get more serious. These can include:

• headache
  • shortness of breath
  • nausea
  • rapid heart rate
  • fatigue and lethargy
  • confusion or stupor
  • loss of consciousness
Guys, this sounds awful. I wouldn't endorse this method for anyone who wants to go peacefully.
What do you recommend? There aren't a whole lot of choices out there that are accessible.

Reactions: CasperGhost, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Now, is there any difference getting it in powder form as compared to granular form? I found a small container that is food grade, 99% and in power form...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Final Escape
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018

• headache
  • shortness of breath
  • nausea
  • rapid heart rate
  • fatigue and lethargy
  • confusion or stupor
  • loss of consciousness
Not everyone has access to a shotgun though.

Reactions: therhydler, Final Escape and Retched
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
What do you recommend? There aren't a whole lot of choices out there that are accessible.

Honestly, the most pleasant way would be an opiate like fentanyl, heroin, or morphine.

Obviously not readily accessible, unfortunately. Short of that, I'd look at the night night method.

Sorry to be the resident killjoy, but I'm gonna urge anyone here to reconsider SN toxicity. Did I mention it turns you green/blue in color? At least keep that in mind for anyone who might find you.

Reactions: Fedrea, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Honestly, the most pleasant way would be an opiate like fentanyl, heroin, or morphine.

Obviously not readily accessible, unfortunately. Short of that, I'd look at the night night method.

Sorry to be the resident killjoy, but I'm gonna urge anyone here to reconsider SN toxicity. Did I mention it turns you green/blue in color? At least keep that in mind for anyone who might find you.
What is so bad with being blue/green when you are dead?

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap and Retched
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
What is so bad with being blue/green when you are dead?

Not a thing. It's just a pretty brutal memory for the living.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018

Yeah, there is a mega thread about SN here as well as hours and hours of research that collectively many people have done...personally I am pretty much aware of the set backs of SN. I want to have it on hand though, it is a good back up if anything. And peaceful to have access to, I can't explain it. Yep, the "good stuff" is hard to get. The night night method is terrifying to me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Yeah, there is a mega thread about SN here as well as hours and hours of research that collectively many people have done...personally I am pretty much aware of the set backs of SN. I want to have it on hand though, it is a good back up if anything. And peaceful to have access to, I can't explain it. Yep, the "good stuff" is hard to get. The night night method is terrifying to me.

Fair enough. For me, with the night night method, you can control it... i.e., if you get panicked you can stop. Whereas if you ingest something that deprives you of oxygen-carrying capacity, you're no longer in control, panicked and scared or not. That terrifies me.

Reactions: Fedrea, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Retched

Retched

Oct 8, 2018
Fair enough. For me, with the night night method, you can control it... i.e., if you get panicked you can stop. Whereas if you ingest something that deprives you of oxygen-carrying capacity, you're no longer in control, panicked and scared or not. That terrifies me.
Gotcha. It all is pretty rough, no matter what method. If it was easy....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and gingerplum
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

• headache
  • shortness of breath
  • nausea
  • rapid heart rate
  • fatigue and lethargy
  • confusion or stupor
  • loss of consciousness

Says the same for N.

The trick is to take a potent lethal dose, not a semi lethal dose.

Reactions: Virgo and Lifeisatrap
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Gotcha. It all is pretty rough, no matter what method. If it was easy....
Says the same for N.

The trick is to take a potent lethal dose, not a semi lethal dose.

Agreed. My primary concern is that the SN wouldn't result in as quick and peaceful of a way.

Reactions: Fedrea, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
Agreed. My primary concern is that the SN wouldn't result in as quick and peaceful of a way.

how much heroin would a non user need to die? And what about a heroin enema?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
how much heroin would a non user need to die? And what about a heroin enema?
Like 2 grams should be more than enough. Snorting of enema are viable options. I always read you need to mix optiods with benzos for a higher success rate. Keep in mind that's the sn is probably more effective.

Take a look here: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Heroin

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Like 2 grams should be more than enough. Snorting of enema are viable options. I always read you need to mix optiods with benzos for a higher success rate. Keep in mind that's the sn is probably more effective.

Take a look here: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Heroin

Also, I've reconsidered my stance on SN. My main concern was that the internal hypoxia it caused would cause respiratory distress and a feeling of panic. It was pointed out to me that it's not like the type of feeling like hypoxia from airway occlusion at all. Rather, it's like the hypoxia that occurs on flights when plane cabins depressurize and instead of panicking, everyone peacefully falls asleep.

This analogy really made sense to me and alleviated my primary concerns with SN. I was wrong, guys; I think it's by and large a peaceful death.

As irrational as it is, the turning green part still bothers me .

Reactions: Fedrea, dras23, Didymus and 7 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Also, I've reconsidered my stance on SN. My main concern was that the internal hypoxia it caused would cause respiratory distress and a feeling of panic. It was pointed out to me that it's not like the type of feeling like hypoxia from airway occlusion at all. Rather, it's like the hypoxia that occurs on flights when plane cabins depressurize and instead of panicking, everyone peacefully falls asleep.

This analogy really made sense to me and alleviated my primary concerns with SN. I was wrong, guys; I think it's by and large a peaceful death.

I have revived my acid reducers today. I'll start looking for a date.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer and 1 other person
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018

And what about the people who has puked all? The SN can work in peaceful way only with antiemitics and acid reducers, and there isn't the certainty of peaceful death. Each body reacts differently.

Reactions: Red star, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals