• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
When I was 4. I tried to bash my head into the ground.

Later when I was in my teens I tried shooting a flare off in my mouth, but it seem like it was broken. I tried weed killer, but other than hurting my throat it didn't do anything. I tried blowing up myself with gas cans. But it turns out lighting the mouth doesn't have the flames go inside. I can go on, but I remember the bulk of my failures.

Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
I remember the first time. March 1996, downed about 70 prescription pain killers with a bottle of vodka, it wasn't over a bad soundtrack lol, but just a very difficult 25 years of life (at that point). I died twice, but sadly was brought back to life, and spent a week in hospital reversing all the effects the medication was doing to my organs.
What was it like to be dead?

Reactions: Invisible 73
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
i really admire the courage of you people here who cut your wrists. if ctb takes balls, doing it that way even more. i wish things were different and your determination could be used some other way. but well life is how it is

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Cuando tenia 12, comence a tener pensamientos suicidas, a los 13 conoci a un chico que vivia en mexico, asi que tuve una relación amorosa a distancia, hasta que me termino alos 15, dejamos de hablar, luego de eso empece a tener relaciones con un chico que "me gustaba", quede en embarazo y lamentablemente tuve un aborto, cuando cumpli 16 realice mi primer intento de suicidio, me corte las manos y piernas y me tome 10 tabletas de paracetamol, y de Ibuprofeno entre otras, funciono, me llevaron a la clinica, y me hicieron lavado de estómago.
Ahora tengo 18 años, me di cuenta que el chico al que me gustaba se suicido el 27 de enero del 2020, se tiro a los rieles del tren, y lo corto a la mitad, por eso me corte las venas y me desangre en el mes de enero, me han internado 3 veces en una clinica mental, tomo pastillas para la depresion y bipolaridad, solo espero que para este fin de año, pueda tomar el autobús.
Que triste tu história
i really admire the courage of you people here who cut your wrists. if ctb takes balls, doing it that way even more. i wish things were different and your determination could be used some other way. but well life is how it is
I took 20 stitches on my attempt. Now have some scars that I have to hide all the time.

D

DeadBirdSaysGoodbye

Sep 21, 2020
My first time I was 12. I took a bottle of vitamins- I was a kid I thought it would kill me to get me out of all the abuse. I took them before school ended up being really sick at school. Admitted what I did- and who showed up to get me at school? my father the one I was trying to get away from.

The first time I used a method that could have taken me out- I was 17. I had a daughter at 16 with an abusive man. He was more evil than my father. My brother came to my apartment grabbed my daughter and ran with her. I didn't know anything about laws back than. Like that was kidnapping and I could call the police to get her back. My mom thought I was trash- and she married a younger man. He wanted kids and she couldn't have anymore. So she sent my brother to my apartment to take my daughter. My dad for the first 15 yrs and 2 months of my life beat me and told me how worthless I was and he wished I was an abortion. He died when I was 15 yrs and 2 months old. About 6 months later I met my daughters father who used me as a punching bag and called me horrible names, he was worse than my father. I think we were together about a yr and a half we split up because he put a gun to my head for the 2nd time. I was done being abused. Anyway, After being abused by my dad, my daughters father, being bullied in elementary school, now my mom thinks I'm worthless, my daughter is gone- I cut my wrists. My roommate came home to find me bleeding and called the cops. I end up in a psychiatric hospital. They were going to let me out - even though I had moved out at 16 I was still a minor at 17. I'll never forget sitting with the psychiatrist and in walks my mother. Who says I don't think she is ready to come out yet. Due to being a minor my mother had all the rights to say keep me longer. I stood up punched a hole in his closet door in the room and screamed she took my daughter! she can't give my step dad kids and took mine she wants me here longer so I can't get my daughter back. My mom was notorious for getting puppies and kittens when the cuteness wore off she would get them new homes. While I was in the hospital she got bored of my daughter and gave her to her father- yeah that guy who choked me, punched me, mentally tortured me and put a gun to my head twice... anyway she destroyed me daughters life and mine... hmm 2 or 3 more attempts after that.. but that was my first one that could have taken me out.

Incredibly awful. I'm so so sorry.

D

DeadBirdSaysGoodbye

Sep 21, 2020
I was about 9 or 10 and tried to jump out of a first story window at after school club. Looking back it was odd that nothing happened after that incident. I just got pulled from the ledge, went home and had dinner.

9 or 10 - just so young. Heartbreaking.