• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TryAndStopMe

Oblivion is preferable.
Jul 21, 2024
Hello everyone, I've been a lurker on here for far far too long. In a lot of ways I haven't changed and in a lot of ways I have. I know now "how" and "why" I will CTB (will vent about in individual posts). But before I do I'll be here telling my story to those who'll hear it and listen to those who have advice.
Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RemainingDubious, Praestat_Mori, rosepanda and 9 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Welcome. PMs are open if you wanna chat<33

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rosepanda
W

wounded_warrior

Jul 23, 2024
Welcome. I have just signed up too and I already feel it helps to talk with people who actually get it.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rosepanda
B

Blooper

Jul 23, 2024
Hi, please do share your story. I'm also new to the forum so I do have one question - what does CTB mean?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
Hi, please do share your story. I'm also new to the forum so I do have one question - what does CTB mean?
Catch the bus or cease to breathe. Your pick

• Informative
Reactions: lynnschronicles, Praestat_Mori and rosepanda
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
Welcome, I'd gladly listen to your story. šŸ¤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rosepanda and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
WELCOME to SaSu my good friend! This site is filled with loving, kind and ever so thoughtful folks, like you.

I hope that you are doing good and wishing you the best for the rest of this week and a fantastic upcoming weekend filled with love from SaSu and vibrant blue skies.

Again, WELCOME!

Walter
WELCOME to SaSU, as having a new friend like you is just wonderful! Everyone here is just so nice and caring, like a global family, that I find so much comfort here and I wish the same for you also.

Again, WELCOME, and have a great day!

Walter

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder
T

TryAndStopMe

Oblivion is preferable.
Jul 21, 2024
It means "catch the bus" for when we are ready to do the deed. It's just a light broad encompassing term that helps talk abt it.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder
RejectMetamorphosis

RejectMetamorphosis

get revenge
Jul 10, 2024
Hello everyone, I've been a lurker on here for far far too long. In a lot of ways I haven't changed and in a lot of ways I have. I know now "how" and "why" I will CTB (will vent about in individual posts). But before I do I'll be here telling my story to those who'll hear it and listen to those who have advice.
Thank you.
damn you're better than me, I haven't even made my first post yet. Anyway, welcome!! Id love to hear your story :)!!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

TryAndStopMe

Oblivion is preferable.
Jul 21, 2024
Thank you.
Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I'll make sure to sit down on my laptop tonight. It is going to be a long night, but I'm glad to have you all. I'm genuinely surprised and touched with how many interactions my first post received in such a shot time.
I am truly grateful I have found this site and all of you to let it all out before I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, whywere and Edistrying