• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

stackers

Mar 16, 2024
Hi all . I've spent months watching people's post and this is the first time I've plucked up the courage to post . I'm at my witts end with life. I've been evicted and made homeless from my house with three children . My mental health has never been so bad . I fluctuate from anxious to depressed all day long . I have no friends and I'm very lonely. I just want out of this life . Can anybody resonate with this ?
I've probably bored you all to death lol but thanks for reading .

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
sorry you're here, but welcome. i'm sorry that you arent doing well, and that's very shitty to be homeless let alone with children. we're all here for you, no one should feel alone during their struggles or at all, really.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

stackers

Mar 16, 2024
Thanks for your reply 👍 appreciate it . I just want to end my life but I'm worried about my children and my mum 💔 😢 I don't have a plan that I feel I can execute efficiently . I just feel that there is no way out of this mess and its an awful place to be . Thanks so much for replying zxx

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
IwannaDazai

IwannaDazai

Mar 3, 2024
I'm really glad you posted and it does resonate ❤️ I've been homeless with no one to even ask for help. Add to that 3 kids? It's a horrible place to be. BUT. There are ways out. Take everything one step at a time and remind yourself constantly that this isn't forever. Do you have a safe place to stay for now? Have you researched any assistance programs in your area? Like food stamps/Bridge card, medicaid so you can get help for depression, section 8, SSI/SSDI? Even if you have a job you could qualify for help, especially with kids. Keep talking to people here or elsewhere online to fight the loneliness until you meet people IRL, which I'm sure you will. Real life mom groups or meetups might be worth a try. I'm wishing you the very very best ❤️❤️

S

stackers

Mar 16, 2024
thank you so much for your reply. I'm staying with my mum for now but it's not great as we are in a 1 bedroom flat so it's really cramped. Sleeping on floors etc. I just feel like an absolite failure and I don't want to be alive at all . Honestly if I could press a button right now and get out of here I would in a heart beat . I've been to my local council for help with housing but they haven't been much help at all . Again thanks for replaying means the world xxxx

I'm really glad you posted and it does resonate ❤️ I've been homeless with no one to even ask for help. Add to that 3 kids? It's a horrible place to be. BUT. There are ways out. Take everything one step at a time and remind yourself constantly that this isn't forever. Do you have a safe place to stay for now? Have you researched any assistance programs in your area? Like food stamps/Bridge card, medicaid so you can get help for depression, section 8, SSI/SSDI? Even if you have a job you could qualify for help, especially with kids. Keep talking to people here or elsewhere online to fight the loneliness until you meet people IRL, which I'm sure you will. Real life mom groups or meetups might be worth a try. I'm wishing you the very very best ❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: IwannaDazai