d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Idk what to write but here's a swaggy epic summary!! (in point form so it's easier to read)
  • 18f
  • Grew up in physically/emotionally abusive lower-middle class single-parent household
  • Formerly a "gifted" child with "high potential"; now dropped out halfway through final year of school and have had to abandon numerous leadership and extracurricular opportunities and dreams of attending a prestigious uni
  • CTB ideation since 7 years old (has gotten significantly worse since 10/11)
  • Have been placed in 2 psych wards (as of now)
  • Poor self esteem/body dysmorphia (feeling unfeminine b/c of nose, height, weight, teeth etc)
  • Started engaging in SH from 10 (clean for a few months now tho)
  • Accused of being "demon possessed" when things started getting worse around 13 (severe school anxiety/declining attendance, outbursts etc)
  • Have always struggled with social skills and basic human interaction
  • Have let myself be basically s*xually abused by older strangers online so they didn't abandon me
  • Lived with other parent for a bit but that situation ended up becoming stressful so had to leave (strict academic standards, wasn't allowed therapy or a job, regularly felt like i didn't belong there, told that "if i kms, nobody would care", blamed for things i didn't do, called a "parasite" despite being a literal child/teen)
  • Have suspected autism for a while now but idk if I could do anything since parents are uncooperative (has been suspected by multiple mental health professionals but nothing i can do; would rather not be alive than live with autism under my current circumstances)
  • Cost-of-living is awful so I'd probably have to move to another city to be able to escape current home
  • Overall just feeling like a bum/waste-of-space/failure

I've lurked here for a couple months now but have generally been too scared to post anything for fear of rejection and criticism for not being "positive". Ik it may seem irrational considering this is a pro-CTB forum and all but I guess these fears were based upon what happens whenever I try to seek help irl. I turned 18 pretty recently and thought things would magically change but I guess not. I finally have some semblance of a social circle, however, I'm not close enough with anyone to talk about my problems. I have been considering ending it recently and have been looking into purchasing stuff needed for my desired CTB method since I've just given up on my tragic/worthless existence, however, I hope to make some like-minded friends on SS in my final weeks or potentially days :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and lemonbunny
U

unique snowflake

Aug 19, 2023
I'm terribly sorry, i'm so sorry.
You've gone through a lot of pain, I hope you can find the peace you dream of.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
ah fellow member of the former gifted child club >.<
i am so sorry life has dealt you all that trauma and led you to this place. hopefully you feel some comfort and acceptance here where you haven't in other spaces <3

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
ah fellow member of the former gifted child club >.<
i am so sorry life has dealt you all that trauma and led you to this place. hopefully you feel some comfort and acceptance here where you haven't in other spaces <3
thanks i appreciate it<3333 (gifted child club to terminally online depressed person pipeline is real)

• Love
Reactions: lemonbunny
Dogged fellow

Dogged fellow

Aug 25, 2023
You have gone trough a lot but for now at least let me congratulate you on not SH-ing for a while thats something to be proud of. To be honest you seem to be living in a very toxic environment if you get any chance i really recomend trying to get away from them as soon as possible. If you ever feel the need to talk to someone on a more personal basis i'd gladly talk to you even tho i 100% understand that that could make you uncomfortable concidering your past encounters with others online. In the end try to make the decisions that will most likely lead to your happiness i believe you can do it as toxic as it is right now it can get better.

About the cost of living thing i'd argue that moving farther away might be a good thing for now as it could created some distance which i see as beneficial, from the way this reads you never really got the option to freely develope. In the end i sincerely hope you can better your situation and as i said if you want to talk i'll definitly listen.