PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Hi guys, im gonna try to ctb via hanging. If i dont reply in the next hour then i guess you can consider me dead. If thats the case, please remember Extase!

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: SVEN, worthIess, Adûnâi and 7 others
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best! Hope you find peace 🕊️💜

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Fly free my lovely xx

Reactions: Praestat_Mori

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Edit: yup, i failed. I passed out but when i was unconscious the rope's position changed and it stopped choking my carotids. Then i woke up. No damage but a little headache

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: matt1968, worthIess, Adûnâi and 5 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Edit: yup, i failed. I passed out but when i was unconscious the rope's position changed and it stopped choking my carotids. Then i woke up. No damage but a little headache
Maybe try another way if this isn't working or research some more.

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Maybe try another way if this isn't working or research some more.
I litterally have no other way of ctb. No gun, no meds, no drugs no high place to jump from, no waters to drown myself in, no train, and lets not talk about cutting veins. Unlucky i am

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Adûnâi and mortuarymary
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I litterally have no other way of ctb. No gun, no meds, no drugs no high place to jump from, no waters to drown myself in, no train, and lets not talk about cutting veins. Unlucky i am
But you have rope? Apologies for a silly question, but I personally have no idea how to get a proper rope. I have SN, it's much easier to understand (at least, in my case).

And again, sorry for curiosity, but why are you called Project?

Reactions: sewycidial
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, I find it hellish how suicide is purposely made inaccessible, we shouldn't have to suffer so much to leave this existence and should just be able to cease existing in a peaceful, guaranteed way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
The same thing happened to me, except that when I woke up, the rope was pulled tight, and it was extremely painful.

Sorry you are going through this, failing after psyching yourself up to attempt for the first time is horrible and it put me off wanting to CTB for months.

Reactions: fkyou
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
This is so disheartening. I thought if your setup holds there is no going back after going unconscious.
Did you change position during convulsions which release pressure?

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Definitely worth persevering with this method if you got yourself to pass out, bravo. Can I ask a few questions;

How many seconds until you passed out?
Were you feeling pain or ears ringing etc?
What position were you doing partial in?
Was the noose above or below the Adamsapple?
Hii, it took me like 10 seconds to pass out? No pain or ear ringing, putted the rope below the adams apple. I choked the carotids succesfully but i guess that the rope moved in my unconscious state. I was doing the parial with a kneeling position
This is so disheartening. I thought if your setup holds there is no going back after going unconscious.
Did you change position during convulsions which release pressure?
Probably?
But you have rope? Apologies for a silly question, but I personally have no idea how to get a proper rope. I have SN, it's much easier to understand (at least, in my case).

And again, sorry for curiosity, but why are you called Project?
Well Extase is a character i made in my head so i thought that naming it a project would sound cool, simple as that.
Also sorry for the late answers everyone! I had to take a nap, helps a lot with it all

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I believe in an eastern european language your name would translate to Project "Ecstasy" … so I do wish you a better and more fulfilling ecstatic experience in your project. Go well.

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Jeez I'm jealous. You doing this so effortlessly is like a pregnancy without pain and occuring in minutes.
Well, i train in MMA where they teach us how to do a rear naked choke and the concept is basically the same as hanging: choking the carotids. Ive been choked so much that i became kind of familliar with it. By the way, i gotta go to my MMA class now.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Can you please show me a picture of your rope?
And could you show a picture or draw what kneeling position you were in?

Were you initially on your knees, and then you went lower? Or did you stand on your feet and then kneel down?
And did you smoothly kneel down or did you do it abruptly?

I hope my text looks clear because I use a translator program.

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Sounds like you're gonna have too much fun to ever wanna CTB. For some reason I thought you was a girl.
For some reason everyone i know from here thinks that i am a girl, maybe because of my writting style? Im not quite sure.

Also i dont really know what you meant by "too much fun to ever wanna ctb" cause i litterally tried x)