• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Kenneth Eugene Smith is set to be executed in Alabama on Thursday for murdering a preacher's wife

• Wow
Reactions: l0stc4use, UKscotty and QueerMelancholy
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
All murders should receive the death penalty. A life for a life. Nitrogen is too kind for him.

• Love
Reactions: Suwa, blacksand, Amyend88 and 4 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
no idea who he was so had to google his name. botched lethal injection? lol good. nice to know we kept him alive for 35 yrs

Reactions: tora
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Alabama is kinder to murderers than to those who seek death, I fear.

Reactions: Suwa, dggtscccvfd, myusername890 and 7 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
All murders should receive the death penalty. A life for a life. Nitrogen is too kind for him.
This lowlife didn't even know her, but he killed her anyway for just $1000 bucks

• Wow
Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
This lowlife didn't even know her, but he killed her anyway for just $1000 bucks
1000 bucks! Some people sell their souls for pittance. Imagine how much he's cost the system since..

Reactions: Amyend88
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
now nitrogen will get harder to find. not that i can get it here anyway.

Reactions: tora
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
i think living in prison for the rest of your life is much worse than execution but its funny how animals and prisoners have more humane ways of dying than everyone else
78% of the air is nitrogen. Its not going anywhere

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Gonnerr, ihatethisplanet and 3 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
78% of the air is nitrogen. Its not going anywhere
yes but will you be able to sell it in canisters? aside from commercial use?

Reactions: myusername890 and DeadHead
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
i think living in prison for the rest of your life is much worse than execution but its funny how animals and prisoners have more humane ways of dying than everyone else
In most modern societies yes. Here in England, we used it to hang, draw and quarter all traitors! Now if we introduced that for all murders, rapists, terrorists and such, that might make them think twice! We go too 'easy' on the 'evil'..

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890 and Amyend88
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
He found a new way to cbt

Joke aside, life can more easily be painful than death, if we offer death to criminals, between those who "are not afraid of death" because they have never been found facing it and those who agree to die for their revenge, there will be many murderers !
Meanwhile those who want to die without hurting anyone can't easily do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890 and Per Ardua Ad Astra
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i think living in prison for the rest of your life is much worse than execution
that is your personal thinking. prisoners don't automatically want to die. most of of adapt to the new lifestyle. some even thrive. i would agree with you that i'd rather be executed straight away. for whatever reason, people want to live. taxpayers pay for for them through every paycheck.

Reactions: DeadHead and tora
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
It's possible, but even so, argon can still be used. Also, high-purity N2 and argon have many uses (e.g., as shielding gases in welding). Helium is expensive and rarer than N2 and argon.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
yes but will you be able to sell it in canisters? aside from commercial use?
In the US getting liquid nitrogen is easier than well ... Filling up your gas tank. Any local welding supply shop has it within any 20 square mile area in any point of the country.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
It's possible, but even so, argon can still be used. Also, high-purity N2 and argon have many uses (e.g., as shielding gases in welding). Helium is expensive and rarer than N2 and argon.
I can't obtain any of the inert gases in UK. They will ship to trade addresses only.

N

nom de guerre

Aug 22, 2023
Funny how an inhuman murderous criminal are given the liberty to opt for a peaceful and humane exit. He's undeserving of it

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I can't obtain any of the inert gases in UK. They will ship to trade addresses only.
Have you looked into sources outside of the UK? Perhaps you could use a mail forwarding address if they won't ship directly to you.

Reactions: befree
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Have you looked into sources outside of the UK? Perhaps you could use a mail forwarding address if they won't ship directly to you.
Right. Search for my thread "The use of mail forwarding services". But it´s expensive.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
ihatethisplanet

ihatethisplanet

Jun 21, 2023
It really is shocking that monsters can get a nice, easy exit now and the rest of us are stuck either trying primitive methods or waiting for some hideous disease to slowly chip away at our lives.

I'm grateful that innocent animals can have a peaceful passing, but resentful that these murderers get a last meal of their choice and then just nighty-night. 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, anhedonicNfoggy and EminemTupacDrDre567
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Some people hold candles at vigils for the most brutal killers. But oppose the right to die.

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Kenneth Eugene Smith is set to be executed in Alabama on Thursday for murdering a preacher's wife
@outrider567 Link? According to the Daily Mail article linked below, the AL AG just asked their state Supreme Court to set a execution date, one has not been chosen yet. Once it is set, expect legal challenges filed against using nitrogen for executions. This issue will be tied up in the state and then federal courts for many months, if not years.

"The Alabama attorney general's office on Friday asked the state Supreme Court to set an execution date for Smith. The court filing indicated Alabama plans to put him to death by nitrogen hypoxia."

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I can't drive because of my medical condition and I'm not going to transport a gas tank on a bus :-)

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I can't drive because of my medical condition and I'm not going to transport a gas tank on a bus :-)
You could potentially have it shipped to you. I mean, that's the idea.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
They put $1000 bucks into today's context but in the 90s that was a lot of money.. I wouldn't kill anyone apart from myself, tell a lie I would kill the man who abused me when I was 9 if I ever crossed his path again but that's different. And here in the UK theres Osman Warnings which the police did issue to him and his family because I made efforts to carry it out but there was no evidence to support prosecuting me as I was in therapy for the fall out of blocking the abuse for nearly 20 years and remembering it in adult life so I was naturally a gry according to my chief psychiatrist.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
The execution is over, and Alabama fucked it up again--They failed with lethal injection, and now witnesses said he was gasping and convulsing before he finally died 22 minutes later(actually glad he suffered)--Obviously, the mask was not tight enough--Alabama officials should have consulted Kenneth Law, it would have been done correctly--The EEBD Hood is on so tight, that no Oxygen ever gets in--Alabama might have to go with the firing squad after this fiasco

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The execution is over, and Alabama fucked it up again--They failed with lethal injection, and now witnesses said he was gasping and convulsing before he finally died 22 minutes later(actually glad he suffered)--Obviously, the mask was not tight enough--Alabama officials should have consulted Kenneth Law, it would have been done correctly--The EEBD Hood is on so tight, that no Oxygen ever gets in--Alabama might have to go with the firing squad after this fiasco
Interesting. Still, it's disgusting that criminals can get the exit bag, and we can't.

Reactions: outrider567