• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

essieni

essieni

Dec 22, 2019
Take sn and lie down, don't people know what reflux vomiting is...

Last edited:
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
f.y.i. 3.5/10 was written, not 3.5/5
The post initially read "3.5/5". I'm not stupid. Look at the first page where someone else called this out to me. OP kindly updated the post with a clarification.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
The post initially read "3.5/5". I'm not stupid. Look at the first page where someone else called this out to me. OP kindly updated the post with a clarification.
Yes, I thought that may have been a timing/correction thing, but wasn't sure.
I didn't accuse you of being stupid.
My comment was mainly just to reclarify for other readers of the thread.
Because people tend to panic in general about SN peacefulness, I wanted to make sure people got the right info.
Sometimes we don't always reread all posts in the thread, so sometimes information may get repeated.

:heart:

Reactions: Romeo1984, Time, HelensNepenthe and 2 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
The overall impression I get is still that it is fairly peaceful.
Yes, there is likely to be some discomfort, but the discomfort level doesn't sound that bad or seem to last very long.
But obviously, everyone has to decide for themselves....
I'm fine with discomfort but gasping for air is on a whole different level for me. It's strange this is the first time it's mentioned. If she was conscious during that moment, that sounds horrific. Hopefully she wasn't

Reactions: deadinside777, tryingtoescape, Starz and 4 others
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I'm fine with discomfort but gasping for air is on a whole different level for me. It's strange this is the first time it's mentioned. If she was conscious during that moment, that sounds horrific. Hopefully she wasn't

There's a video of Michael Marin, a man who was accused of insurance fraud, taking cyanide in court after he was found guilty. At some point before he passes out he goes into this horrific episode of snorting, choking, and violent shaking and he is most certainly conscious through the event. I hope SN doesn't produce that. What's troubling is that there was a canister of potassium cyanide found in his car - the same potassium cyanide that the PPH considers a "peaceful pill". Does this look peaceful to you?

Here:

I hope SN is not like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUPA, tryingtoescape, Throwawaysoul and 3 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
There's a video of Michael Marin, a man who was accused of insurance fraud, taking cyanide in court after he was found guilty. At some point before he passes out he goes into this horrific episode of snorting, choking, and violent shaking and he is most certainly conscious through the event. I hope SN doesn't produce that. What's troubling is that there was a canister of potassium cyanide found in his car - the same potassium cyanide that the PPH considers a "peaceful pill". Does this look peaceful to you?

Here:

I hope SN is not like this.

That's horrific, I can't even imagine going through that while conscious. Up until now we'd been told with SN, you pass out first and don't feel anything. If that's not the case I wouldn't really consider it a peaceful method, or at least not as peaceful as we previously thought. I'd rather jump than suffocate while conscious. I'm really rethinking this method now as I was going to use it in a few days

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Zai Jian, Readytogo#Broken and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
If she was unconscious then she never felt anything even if her body was gasping for air. But i see your point we don't know if she was conscious. Here in this video is absolute video proof of how painLess the nitrogen method is so I'm looking to engineer my own nitrogen method for my suicide. If I can't get my nitrogen method to be 95%+ certain death for me then I'll go for SN .

• Love
Reactions: thirdrailer, eeyore9128, x-Ace-x and 4 others
J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
That's horrific, I can't even imagine going through that while conscious. Up until now we'd been told with SN, you pass out first and don't feel anything. If that's not the case I wouldn't really consider it a peaceful method, or at least not as peaceful as we previously thought. I'd rather jump than suffocate while conscious. I'm really rethinking this method now as I was going to use it in a few days

Right. But to be clear, I'm not sure if SN produces the same effect.

Reactions: zeroambition and HereToday
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
So based on your notes, the only benefit of the 2 day or 48 hr regimen over stat dose is lower EPS risk, besides mental preparation that some people need. There shouldn't be a significantly lower vomiting risk with the 48 hr regimen based on the pharmacokinetics of meto, which is in line with what you wrote.

If 85% of orally administered meto appears in the urine within 72 hrs, sure the other 15% still remains in the body and there's accumulation to a small degree. Good point on a big single dose may be harsh for certain people, which leads to the question "why does it have to be meto as the AE of choice?"

I don't see what makes meto THE antiemetic choice. Stan listed a bunch of AEs and the PPH listed a bunch of AEs that can also work with the SN method, though both Stan and PPH used meto in their step by step guides. Many people talk about meto as if it's the only AE choice. I did find research articles that suggest meto speeds up the absorption of certain chemicals in the duodenum, which could potentially speed up SN death - the question is by how much.

There had been a discussion of meto (Reglan) vs Ondansetron (Zofran) on this forum before. It's pretty useful. If I can't decide a winner, seems like a good idea to take both.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anti-emetics-reglan-vs-zofran.14609/

Regarding fasting, this section is copied and pasted from Stan's SN guide: " Fasting is strongly recommended. Some people have medical conditions that mean fasting has a negative effect on them. Sources say that 8 hours is needed. I would suggest individuals know their own metabolism better than a book. If you know that your stomach feels empty after 4 hours, then I suggest you have a 4 hour fast. Try to avoid eating anything large and heavy. Avoid drinking anything two hours prior to drinking the SN." I would suggest the same as Stan suggested - fast as long as it's needed for your stomach to empty, but perhaps not much longer than that.

Not feeling well how? Physically or emotionally?

Stan did the stat dose, right?

It must have been extremely difficult on you given how close you were to him. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Sorry. Just seeing this now.

We were eating dinner and he wouldn't eat. He made up that he wasn't feeling well to cover for the fact he wasn't eating.

Emotionally, he was 'off.' Sad, depressed. I noticed and thought he was just having a episode of depression. In actuality, he was saying his goodbye to me, which was causing his sadness.

Stan did a Stat. He made more than one glass. It still haunts me honestly when he wrote "making a few glasses - will drink them till the job is done - no coming back, no failure."

I could tell by his writing that he was at peace with his decision the way Moon was. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, x-Ace-x, Readytogo#Broken and 8 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
@Lotus1818 Thank you for this. If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me. I know this must be difficult to process.

I also doubt meto is the strongest antiemetic. I know in the USA, Zofran (ondansetron) is the first line of treatment for nausea and vomiting from food poisoning. If you think about it, drinking SN is a type of food poisoning - your stomach tries to empty what it identifies as poison. I've taken both meto and ondansetron. Meto mostly speeds up stomach emptying for me, whereas ondansetron really helps with nausea and vomiting. I think people should try several different antiemetics and see which one works best for them. Antiemetic doesn't seem to be "one size fits all."
That stomach emptying effect is precisely why Meto is preferred. It helps quickly move the SN to the intestines to be absorbed faster.

I take Zofran daily. I was discussing it with someone and they suggested I take both Meto and Zofran for this.

I don't find that one is stronger than the other, for what it's worth. They work differently. Sometimes my Zofran doesn't keep me from vomiting, so they give me Meto and that does.

Last edited:
Reactions: less than, Readytogo#Broken, Quarky00 and 1 other person
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Thanks for the write up. I have everything for the SN method, but the gasping and saying "fuck fuck" has me concerned. I wonder why she was saying that. Gasping doesn't sound peaceful to me either. I think I'm now going to try and seek N or fent first.

Reactions: deadinside777, tryingtoescape, HereToday and 2 others
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Many people on here concerned with Moonie gasping for air and saying fuck fuck fuck , I believe legal euthanasia use sedatives (IV) along with N to ease any suffering . Has anyone documented one of our members taking N without sedatives to see what occurs , you may be unconscious but someone observing may see something such as Moonies reaction. PPeH states N and SN to be peaceful, if so , was it under controlled conditions. We don't have that luxury so , pick your poison!

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Readytogo#Broken
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Reading through all these comments about how gasping for breath is so painful but I'm coming to the conclusion that I'd still want to go through with this method. Cause it means you know you're dying. With any kind of method, it's better to expect some pain than nothing cause death, or the dying process, in this case isn't necessarily supposed to be painless either.

Reactions: CrappyMJ, jessisme, CasperGhost and 6 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Anyone who's concerned about this method possibly involving some suffering after all, as I am, may want to look into benzos. My new plan is to take some benzos first, then when they start to kick in I'll drink the SN. Hopefully then I'll be guaranteed to fall asleep and not suffer

• Love
Reactions: layne2001, tryingtoescape, Readytogo#Broken and 4 others
D

Duk3_0f_3ll1ngt0n

Jan 12, 2020
Couldn't you just combine this entire method with a crap load of sleeping pills ahead of time, something to knock you out? And I thought I read somewhere that by doing the 48 hour method, that vomitting may be more common, and that the preferred method was the do it over a couple hours one.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, rosedavinci, Readytogo#Broken and 2 others
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
Well, putting the television on may help, to create some background noise...
Ew that seems like a horrible way to go! With the TV on? No thank you!

I'm curious if this 48 hour method should be avoided.

Reactions: Bastet, Lastsauce, Loner and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Ew that seems like a horrible way to go! With the TV on? No thank you!

I'm curious if this 48 hour method should be avoided.
ok, or music then perhaps....

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have a theory about vomiting. Is it possible vomiting in late stages of SN poisoning is common, only we don't know because it's not usually witnessed or unable to be reported?

This doesn't mean antiemetics aren't necessary. They probably keep you from vomiting long enough to absorb the SN, and the reason you can still die after is you're just throwing up the leftover water and stomach juices.

Just a thought...

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Couldn't you just combine this entire method with a crap load of sleeping pills ahead of time, something to knock you out? And I thought I read somewhere that by doing the 48 hour method, that vomitting may be more common, and that the preferred method was the do it over a couple hours one.
People tend to say the opposite - that the 48 hour method might be better, but I haven't seen real evidence to back that up.
The 48 hour method may reduce EPS risk, although some people don't like the more drawn out process.

Notes here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-517024

Reactions: eeyore9128
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
That said, meto preferred as it targets 5HT3 as well, and not just dopamine
To add more to what you wrote, besides being a potent dopamine receptor antagonist, meto only becomes a non-selective 5HT3 receptor antagonist at very high dosage; whereas ondansetron being a selective 5HT3 antagonist is highly specific for the 5HT3 receptor. In other words, meto is not as potent a 5HT3 antagonist as ondansetron. If I have to pick one, meto does seem more suitable. However, it looks like the maximum antiemetic effect can be achieved by combining meto and ondansetron.

I take Zofran daily. I was discussing it with someone and they suggested I take both Meto and Zofran (ondansetron) for this.

I don't find that one is stronger than the other, for what it's worth. They work differently. Sometimes my Zofran doesn't keep me from vomiting, so they give me Meto and that does.
I reached the conclusion in post #59 of this thread that I'd take both meto and Zofran for ctb through drinking SN. The protocol that the Canadian Association of MAiD Assessors & Providers recommends taking both meto and ondansetron as an antiemetic regimen before inducing coma - I don't see why not for SN purpose.
Screen Shot 2020 01 12 at 84442 PM

@LMFAO FOCKERS Hi there! :happy: :hug: Nice new avatar!

Last edited:
Reactions: RUPA, eeyore9128, essieni and 3 others
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
I have a theory about vomiting. Is it possible vomiting in late stages of SN poisoning is common, only we don't know because it's not usually witnessed or unable to be reported?

This doesn't mean antiemetics aren't necessary. They probably keep you from vomiting long enough to absorb the SN, and the reason you can still die after is you're just throwing up the leftover water and stomach juices.

Just a thought...
Good point .
If I remember it's mentioned that vomiting COULD occur in some but not all which is strange since you just drank poison and your body reacts by emptying your stomach , is it down to antiemetics and do they react differently with each person . I don't know and not being rude , I don't think anyone has a definitive answer .

Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Good point .
If I remember it's mentioned that vomiting COULD occur in some but not all which is strange since you just drank poison and your body reacts by emptying your stomach , is it down to antiemetics and do they react differently with each person . I don't know and not being rude , I don't think anyone has a definitive answer .
I'm just thinking people might decide it doesn't matter if we take them or not, but I think that's the wrong takeaway. Could be they're doing the job perfectly, just it's a slightly different job.

Reactions: Skyview
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
I'm just thinking people might decide it doesn't matter if we take them or not, but I think that's the wrong takeaway. Could be they're doing the job perfectly, just it's a slightly different job.
Yes , totally agree .

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
RIP Moonie. Thank you for this documentation

Reactions: TheOA
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I really hope she didn't suffer while she was gasping for air. I'm rethinking this method now
Thanks for this info lotus very brave of you to do that . much appreciated by many i'm sure . I was thinking about perhaps going the SN method since lots of people have had success with it . but reading the details has me wavering about the method . it doesn't seem that peaceful as opposed to how i thought it would be . the burning throat . stomache bit scares me . but as i say the post will give people a realistic idea of how it is .

Reactions: Loner and Sensei
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for this info lotus very brave of you to do that . much appreciated by many i'm sure . I was thinking about perhaps going the SN method since lots of people have had success with it . but reading the details has me wavering about the method . it doesn't seem that peaceful as opposed to how i thought it would be . the burning throat . stomache bit scares me . but as i say the post will give people a realistic idea of how it is .
@angie I thought you had already decided upon your method... Just wondered what was causing you to reconsider ?
(Feel free to PM me if you prefer not to discuss here....)

• Hmph!
Reactions: Loner
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
People are known to choke and gasp for air during an apneic event while asleep (without waking up). Vomiting and gasping for air are also common during opioid overdose, but the user is unaware of this occurring. I think it's likely she was unconscious during the most visibly distressing parts of the video.

The racing heart beat, isn't peaceful, I guess some people deal with that differently than others though. If she gasped for air and then sat up at the same time, then i'd say she was definitely aware of that. If she was gasping for air while lying on her back then I would say she was unconscious or unaware of what was happening.

It still doesn't sound peaceful to me. It's probably more peaceful than most natural deaths, but some of us have been scarred by long-term panic and torture and need a superior anxiolytic to cradle us to sleep like N.

I hope that it was peaceful to her and I hope that she's in a better place now. R.I.P.

Last edited:
Reactions: layne2001, tryingtoescape, fred farkle and 4 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
@angie I thought you had already decided upon your method... Just wondered what was causing you to reconsider ?
(Feel free to PM me if you prefer not to discuss here....)

Last edited: