• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
My understanding is that when a firearm is fired at point blank range recoil does not matter.

Practically speaking, does that mean that the trajectory of the bullet is entirely determined by the direction of the barrel when the trigger is pulled? So when aiming, all that matters is holding the gun at the desired angle/aim, and smoothly pulling the trigger without losing aim?

Reactions: Flailure 513282
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Yes, but this is why you have to pull the trigger at the point just before the hammer activates. If you pull the trigger all the way through in one go, you will lose accuracy due to the movement of the hand while pulling with the finger, if that makes sense.

I recommend practicing dry firing the gun if you have one to get a better feel.

Have the correct ammo (hollow point), aim towards the target placing it as close as possible and you should be golden.

Last edited:
Reactions: zengiraffe, Flailure 513282 and findmybridgesocal
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
The bullet leaves the barrel before the gun kicks back. It's important to not flinch as you pull the trigger.

Slow motion videos of gun firing. You can see how far the bullet travels before the gun even moves.

Reactions: banshee-elegy, Guy Smiley and zengiraffe
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
This method would have been so much cheaper and easier for me if I had the guts to do it. I studied it a lot before changing methods.

Recoil doesn't really matter, especially if you do the hollow-point, 9mm or larger, pointed slightly upward in the mouth method. It could matter if you shoot yourself in the chest, like former NFL player Junior Seau did. I believe he used a shotgun at point-blank range. And he was a big, strong guy, so he could hold the gun to his chest for the split second it takes to blow his heart out of his body.

Still, I cannot understand why anyone would ever want to shoot themselves in the chest. Way too much could go wrong. If the bullet is hollow-point and large enough, 95% of head shots will be successful, regardless of recoil.

Reactions: Guy Smiley, zengiraffe and findmybridgesocal
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
This method would have been so much cheaper and easier for me if I had the guts to do it. I studied it a lot before changing methods.

Just curious if you don't mind sharing, but what method are you considering now and why do you think it will require less guts to do?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Just curious if you don't mind sharing, but what method are you considering now and why do you think it will require less guts to do?

All I have to do now is put on the mask and breath. Will do it within 30 days.

Reactions: Guy Smiley
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
All I have to do now is put on the mask and breath. Will do it within 30 days.

Between inert gas and gun, I don't know if one would be easier for me to go through with than the other. When I try to imagine myself doing either of them, they both feel about equally scary. Nembutal is the only method that feels like it would be easier.

But I'm glad for you that you have found something you're more comfortable with. Wishing you peace.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Between inert gas and gun, I don't know if one would be easier for me to go through with than the other. When I try to imagine myself doing either of them, they both feel about equally scary. Nembutal is the only method that feels like it would be easier.

But I'm glad for you that you have found something you're more comfortable with. Wishing you peace.

For me, it's so much more scary to blow my brains out of my head with a gun than to just put on a mask, turn on the gas, breath and lose consciousness. N is extinct. It will never be available for CTB again on the black market or otherwise.

If you have the guts to shoot yourself in the head with a large enough hollow point bullet, then that is a fast CTB death, but not peaceful. Blood, brains and bones will be splattered everywhere. Inert gas kills you without you even knowing it, peacefully and quickly. All the studies and anecdotes from witnesses show this.

Yes, I'm trying to make myself feel more comfortable with my forthcoming CTB via inert gas. But the data are clear. All I know for certain is that if I am successful, there won't be puke everywhere (SN) or brains and blood everywhere (guns).

Reactions: Guy Smiley
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
N is extinct. It will never be available for CTB again on the black market or otherwise.
Very few things in this world are "never". Never say never. 😉

Reactions: walkingdead2023