K

killme4

Dec 21, 2023
Can anyone tell me where to get a gun in Delhi/ncr . This seems to be the most quickest method to me. Anyone wants to die together then also tell me

Reactions: alpha26
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I found this information. India has strict laws regarding firearms. I assume you knew that. But from what little that I read it would be very hard to get access let alone own a firearm. But please do more research on this because I don't know the local laws in your country.

One of the threads from Reddit I saw someone posted the following:

"You need to get a license. My dad has 4 guns (he likes collecting so they're all antiques). Keep in mind that before every election whether is municipal, state or lok sabha you'll have to submit the gun at the local police station and you'll have to keep a track of the number of bullets too"

So unless you know someone who owns a firearm, find a partner maybe, or know your way around the black market to get a firearm illegally then it's going to be hard to get one.

Edit: Apologies but for some reason the Reddit threads I was trying to post aren't working. If you're curious search 'how to get a gun in india Reddit' and you'll get information about it. Remember to research this on your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: jello
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
I just ordered SN. Message me if you want talk further for partner

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
Guns are unnecessary risk and too expensive! They're only useful if people will find you after gulping SN! (Not recommended)