D

desolate-destruction

Feb 2, 2021
Does anybody know if you can find SN for sale at any popular big box stores? If so can you please message me? FYI I live in the Midwest so I have access to a lot of different retailers.
Thank you so much in advance. I'm really wanting to end it all this weekend if I can.

LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
Highly doubt you can do that. Just imagine vaulting into your local Walmart and buying a bag of a toxic, deadly poison that could kill you and many others without anyone blinking an eye... Sorry pal, but you're out of luck there. No stores will sell SN

weepingfree

weepingfree

Time’s tide will smother you, and I will too
Feb 28, 2020
Does anybody know if you can find SN for sale at any popular big box stores? If so can you please message me? FYI I live in the Midwest so I have access to a lot of different retailers.
Thank you so much in advance. I'm really wanting to end it all this weekend if I can.

It's a chemical that's often used by the meat industry… it can give meat a longer shelf life.

That's to say, consumers aren't the ones buying it, so you're not going to find it on a retail store's shelf.

That's why people get it online, because it's available and because no one can tell that you're not a meatpacking plant.

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
That's why people get it online, because it's available and because no one can tell that you're not a meatpacking plant.
It's like that meme, ``online, no one knows you're not a meatpacking plant!'' :P

(Knock on wood!)

Reactions: weepingfree
D

Dutchyala

Mar 6, 2021
Highly doubt you can do that. Just imagine vaulting into your local Walmart and buying a bag of a toxic, deadly poison that could kill you and many others without anyone blinking an eye... Sorry pal, but you're out of luck there. No stores will sell SN
In my country they sell in a big popular store. If I didn't live on a small state I could have bought already. But the option of asking to be transported to one of their stores here was there. I opted to buy in a local Ebay like service instead in my country because it's going to come a little faster.