Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Many people on here seem to be lonely and missing someone they can regularly chat with. And since there is already a thread to find a partner to ctb with I thought why not open a thread where people can try to find friends.

Just post a little bit about yourself, eg. age, gender, interests, and wait for someone to PM you :)

I will start:
I'm 21F from Portugal and I like cooking, reading and animals.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lamebrain, So-lowgid, Aurora. and 17 others
ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
Hi, I'm 23F from the US. I love cats and play a lot of video games. I'm also on the road to recovery with no plans or intent to CTB (peep my post in the recovery partner thread if you're also in the same spot!) - I come here for the support and lack of censorship. I can talk about pretty much anything. I might not always know what to say but I'm pretty much open to anything. You don't have to worry about triggering me, I don't have any triggers anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, sadgirl2002, Woodnote and 11 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Felt like posting here too... :)
I am a 26M from Eastern Europe, like art, gaming, music and a bunch of other things like a sport I don't really do anymore sadly.
I guess I can mention at another time what the said sport used to be. :)

Overall, pretty open to PMs. It's true that we all need someone out there, so if anyone needs help, I'll do my best to be up for them.
Thank you! To all of you in advance. You are a wonedrful bunch.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Woodnote, Angina and 7 others
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hi I'm over 35F from England. I am in a pretty bad shape health-wise. My interests are - history (of architechture, of phrases /sayings;
Art, poetry writing, word games /puzzles, trying to figure things out (ok thats not so much an interest as a life-thing), and currently am trying to cope with being imprisoned in my flat thanks to a repairs issue that the council landlord refuses to fix. (a long story that probably belongs in rage meta thread).

I'm lonely as result of being shut away /sleep deprived since March 2018 tho I like trying to help others when I can and would appreciate having people to chat to at DM's. Appreciate the people I already exchange messages with too **hug** to you guys as well.
I've found this place very welcoming overall. <3 Bless you guys and gals. ps, my mental health was very poor moments ago but seeing this thread has positively influenced it within seconds. Thank you OP, and others.

**hug** SA

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: So-lowgid, thereandgone, Woodnote and 3 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Hi! I'm not often online in this forum, since I only installed the browser I use for this every time I'm at rock bottom, but I feel bad for skipping this thread since it sounds nice to just look for friends.

I'm a 20 years old (they/them) from Asia, and I'm honestly not in a good place mentally and here for research purposes and just so I can talk about anything to anyone. I like to talk but not many irl people would listen to suicidal vents. I know some of my friends have triggers about it, and I'm not going to make things worse.

My interests are kpop, manga, drawing, writing, and reading. I like to learn foreign language as well, even if I'm only fluent in English other than my native language. I'm thinking to learn sign language but don't know where to start. I like cats as well, also snakes!

Nice to meet you!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sufferingalways, So-lowgid, Woodnote and 3 others
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Sorry I'm late to this thread. I'm a guy in my early 20's from the US. I like music, tv, baseball hockey and football. I promise I'm not judgemental. If anyone wants to talk feel free to dm me, it can be about anything you want, it can be but doesn't have to be about suicide. I'm also usually available to talk late at night since my sleep schedule is fucked up, lmao.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lamebrain, So-lowgid, sadgirl2002 and 4 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I am 27/male from N Ireland.
I have Aspergers and a lot of physical things wrong with me. Cat person! Enjoys doing digital art, a little gaming, reading..
I'd love to make more friends here from all over the world. I've met a couple of wonderful people here already that I talk to regularly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, So-lowgid, thereandgone and 6 others
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
I'm a 23 years old woman from Romania.
I mostly enjoy listening to music,podcasts or creepypasta ,bc I rarely truly have time for myself so I usually have headphones in .Any recommendation is welcomed:hug:
I also used to enjoy animes/manga and also k-dramas,but I haven't had time in the last years so I'm quite behind with the latest trends :ahhha:

I have days when I can't get online so I apologies ahead for delayed replies .:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, So-lowgid, thereandgone and 6 others
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
Felt like posting here too... :)
I am a 26M from Eastern Europe, like art, gaming, music and a bunch of other things like a sport I don't really do anymore sadly.
I guess I can mention at another time what the said sport used to be. :)

Overall, pretty open to PMs. It's true that we all need someone out there, so if anyone needs help, I'll do my best to be up for them.
Thank you! To all of you in advance. You are a wonedrful bunch.

Hey! He's my friend already, so go wai!
:D :D :D :D
Just kidding and he's a great guy.
I'm a 33/M, also from Europe. I'm asexual, I'm not looking for a gf.
Please feel free to PM me.
Bye now!

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Woodnote and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey! He's my friend already, so go wai!
:D :D :D :D
Just kidding and he's a great guy.
I'm a 33/M, also from Europe. I'm asexual, I'm not looking for a gf.
Please feel free to PM me.
Bye now!
You are great Angina! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :)
Thanks for the mention, though. ^_^
And yeah, the asexual club. :D IDK, it's hard for me to get things like GF, better if I stick to that. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Woodnote, puppy9 and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey,

feel free to also use the recovery partners megathread to find members to speak with and befriend. aside from our partners thread in the discussion part of the forum, the recovery partners megathread is also beneficial for seeking interaction and forming friendships. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/recovery-partners-megathread.23219/

take careeee.

• Hugs
Reactions: AfraidofEverything, KleinerWolf, Woodnote and 4 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I am 25 years old (male), I am from Spain, I like video games, I have ocd and possibly Asperger.

I have a hard time finding friends, even online.

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, mediocre, sadgirl2002 and 4 others
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Hi, I'm a 27 year old female (just turned 27) from US/ originally South Korea. I'm also looking for friends!

I like to describe myself as genuine and supportive. I usually struggle making friends, but I really wish I had more friends whom I can really talk about anything and feel comfortable around.
I want to make friends who can talk to me comfortably at anytime when they need to because I wish I can do the same too.
I'm usually shy because I always fear that others will not like me, but I want to be able to talk to someone without worrying too much about the other person not liking me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: So-lowgid, Surgeon, Angina and 6 others
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
19 non-binary from Eastern Europe. I like reading, listening to music, working out, watching YouTube, playing games, going out for walks, foreign languages and history. Kinda into philosophy and politics too. I love talking about life and society. Looking for people to talk to no matter gender or country!

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Nymph, Georgii and 3 others
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
Hi, I'm a 24 year old female from the US. Just looking for friends. I'll talk to anyone. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, draw a circle, Angina and 3 others
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
I am 20 yo girl from Poland, would love to talk to anyone. I am in very bad place lately and I don't really have friends to talk about it so PM me if you want to hear me out or you need to talk also.
I like anime, wrestling, learning new languages and a lot more but I can talk about anything. We don't have to talk about our bad past/experiences. Hit me up:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Woodnote, Angina and 4 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm 21F from London and I love art, music, reading, animals and nature. I'm an old soul as they say. I'm currently postponing suicide for the next three years but I am still feeling the same deep down even though I look fine from the surface, I just suppress all of my feelings even though I shouldn't.

I don't have any friends IRL but that's by choice because of my past but I think I can maintain one if it's online. I'm very shy but when I'm comfortable, I talk a lot. Feel free to PM :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lamebrain, So-lowgid, Woodnote and 4 others
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
27M from the US. Pretty chill. If you want to get your ass kicked on Xbox drop your GT :) lol. Currently trying not to suck at Rocket League though, gettin there! :P

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Woodnote, Georgii and 2 others
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
Hello my name is "thereandgone". Age 29, gender male (a most unfortunate fate in the US), from California, and am constantly defined by my mistakes (of which there have been many). Raised by my neurotic, shouting, hypocrite mother and a failed military enlistee. Disillusioned patriot and about to quit a job in technology to forge my own path. I value loyalty more than anything and have been wishing for death in varying degrees since around single digits. My interests include moving to Missouri to build a homestead, raising my golden retriever naturally and ethically, conspiracy/truther theories, studying Russian, on-and-off interest in firearms (not for that, but maybe some day), reading (mainly non-fiction but some fiction), the stock market, metal smithing, beekeeping, and finding the best way to leave this world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Woodnote, Georgii and 1 other person
F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
I am a Canadian male in my mid 40s. I love reading , playing chess and entering contests. I have been depressed my whole adult life

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, Woodnote, draw a circle and 2 others
ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
I am a 22 year old female in Las Vegas. I like raves, EBM, goth, industrial, punk, and alternative music. I play bass a little. I like watching gore and death, because I'm fascinated with the end of life. I've been suicidal as long as I can remember.

Mostly looking to talk to female and non-binary people, or queer males. I have trust issues with straight cis males.

cw: I'm a sex worker and do hard drugs.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, So-lowgid, draw a circle and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Teenager, something in between (non binary) from Czech Republic. I like playing games(currently playing Splatoon 2 and Animal crossing NH the most), watching YT, listening to music (Grimes, Jazmin Bean, Ashnikko, Vocaloid, Melanie Martinez, Korean pop), I browse this site daily along with Reddit. I like to dye my hair fun colors, I have a pet rabbit Genji. I also like to watch shows like Adventure time, Steven universe, Good place, Utopia, Good Omens...sometimes I watch anime (psychological moe is apparently my favorite genre lol) mm not sure what to say, I also go to art school. Antinatalist, child free, I'm looking for people who can understand me? I'm not sure really. I just wanna chat and meet someone new I guess

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PressEnterToExit, So-lowgid, draw a circle and 3 others
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
eh. what the hell, can't hurt to see what happens. 31, male, us of a. I've been trying to learn what I like this past year and movies are always good. I like nature, but can't keep house plants healthy. people have called me dr Dolittle because animals are drawn to me so I guess that's something.

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid, draw a circle, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
F

Funkymonks

Jul 23, 2020
I am 27/male from N Ireland.
I have Aspergers and a lot of physical things wrong with me. Cat person! Enjoys doing digital art, a little gaming, reading..
I'd love to make more friends here from all over the world. I've met a couple of wonderful people here already that I talk to regularly.
@mediocre 40yr old f from norn iron too :hug:
Teenager, something in between (non binary) from Czech Republic. I like playing games(currently playing Splatoon 2 and Animal crossing NH the most), watching YT, listening to music (Grimes, Jazmin Bean, Ashnikko, Vocaloid, Melanie Martinez, Korean pop), I browse this site daily along with Reddit. I like to dye my hair fun colors, I have a pet rabbit Genji. I also like to watch shows like Adventure time, Steven universe, Good place, Utopia, Good Omens...sometimes I watch anime (psychological moe is apparently my favorite genre lol) mm not sure what to say, I also go to art school. Antinatalist, child free, I'm looking for people who can understand me? I'm not sure really. I just wanna chat and meet someone new I guess
@Illias i love love love adventure time! Lsp is my hero x

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid and Woodnote
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
20, New York. I'd like to make some friends here. I like nature, oceans, parks, movies, poems, Pierce the Veil, Elliott Smith.

Reactions: So-lowgid, Xiaomi and draw a circle
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Eh... What the fuck.
I'm a 21 year old queer woman from the Midwest US. I like video games (Nintendo games, classic games, JRPG's, PC games, game design), computers, paleontology, animation, storytelling, and cats. I grew up watching anime but I don't watch a lot of anime nowadays (I keep meaning to watch more but I never do). There's probably more stuff but nothing is coming to mind. I suffer from anxiety and depression, both which are professionally diagnosed. I also probably have autism and avoidant personality disorder but I do like people, apd is just a bitch. These days I mostly browse social media, watch youtube/twitch, and play video games if I have the energy.

Reactions: So-lowgid, draw a circle and Xiaomi
After The End

After The End

The lily whispers, “I wait.”
Jul 31, 2019
I'm 37, from Australia. I'm a qualified make-up artist, specializing in airbrush work, and I used to run a business fitting, setting and sharpening scissors but I'm not working now and haven't for a long time. I enjoy cycling, making Let's Plays (Feel free to check out my You Tube Channel) and I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings and write many Quora answers on that topic, and others (you can check out my Quora Content here) where I have thousands of answers, which should provide plenty of insight into my personality if anyone is interested in browsing them. I am also fond of vintage razors and photography. I used to read a lot, and was once a huge movie buff but I just don't feel like it anymore and I collect perfume.

That said I haven't socialized with humans in so long I don't really know how to do this. But I am lonely. I would love to have some friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: So-lowgid, AfraidofEverything and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I'm 20 M from Asia. I'm just another studious, joyful kid on the outside fighting a war on the inside and I feel like I'm going to lose it anytime. Like all of you, I'm a victim of society. I love gaming, anime, gore, and math.

You guys don't have to worry. When we all CTB, we'll see each other at the other side and we wouldn't be lonely anymore. We'll have one big after-party together.

Reactions: So-lowgid and AfraidofEverything
foreverlikethestars

foreverlikethestars

Jun 23, 2020
19 y/o autistic trans woman from minnesota. dont enjoy much presently but in my free time I study philosophy and psychology, dig into various music scenes, skate, read, and play games.

• Hugs
Reactions: So-lowgid and Deleted member 19276
AfraidofEverything

AfraidofEverything

Living in my head
Jun 12, 2020
I posted in the recovery thread but I'll try here too.

32/F from New England. Have anxiety and most likely depression. I'm pushing through it as best I can but things get quite lonely.

I mostly do digital art of stuff like dragons/furry art. I play games on my phone these days because I've not turned on my PC in awhile. Usually just gacha games but I'm hoping Diablo and Warhammer might be good as I miss MMOs. I really enjoy fantasy and used to read but don't much anymore. I've been reading the Warcraft manga/books a little bit if that counts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lamebrain, sufferingalways and So-lowgid