• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
How would you guys suggest going about finding a building to jump off in the city. How can I get access to a building rooftop without looking suspicious especially since I want to do it at night.
I don't have any other options really, I've tried the night night method but could never pass out. I dont wanna jump cuz I don't want to be on the media or anyone rlly knowing but I feel like it's my last viable option.

• Aww..
Reactions: hopeless302
hopeless302

hopeless302

Student
Sep 11, 2022
hey. You're probably not gonna want to hear this, but I wish whatever you're going through could just fade away. I'm sorry that you feel like your only viable option is to CTB. Please try to think this through. There might be a way to keep going. I'm wishing you the best.

acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
hey. You're probably not gonna want to hear this, but I wish whatever you're going through could just fade away. I'm sorry that you feel like your only viable option is to CTB. Please try to think this through. There might be a way to keep going. I'm wishing you the best.
Lol I appreciate the empathy but I've heard that way too often. It really doesn't get better for me, I've been struggling with this for forever. There's no reason to keep going, I want it to end.

• Aww..
Reactions: hopeless302
Beyond_Body

Beyond_Body

-
Jun 18, 2023
idk, im thinking about cbt in hotel. hotel will probably not gonna give the news my identity because they wanna look profeional.

acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
idk, im thinking about cbt in hotel. hotel will probably not gonna give the news my identity because they wanna look profeional.
That's actually not a bad idea. I guess the only problem would be the reinforced windows.