• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
First place SORRY for my english (not native speaker warning)

I beared in mind to use this closet bars –that you can see in the photo, which I dont trust enought due to quality (it is ikea stuff) but in the other hand they seem stiff (metallic) and well screwed. Thick screws. But if the plastic fasteners break then...

IMG 20231227 165218

The last option would be the door, I am taking this post (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ion-or-partial-hanging-from-this-door.139817/) as inspiration but again, I am not very sure of the quality of the doorknob. However the doors are new, its a reformed house. Ive read somewhere in the forum that its not recomandable.

If not, i am going to buy a fitness bar and fix It in the hole of the door. ò_ó that cannot fail.

I expect good advices and thanks for reading this :D

Reactions: BroodingBleu

Dec 21, 2023
Up because it is on page 4 and I really need a bit of advise if possible please :/

Dec 21, 2023
Yes that was going to be my ace up the sleeve
But then I totally rule out the other possibilities?
Keep in mind that I will probably have a whole day alone to do it.
And regarding the bars, since I have two identic bars I could test one placing something really heavy on it (like 20 kg). If it resists, should I think Its ok? What do you think?
What worries me is the plastic fasteners (the white piece you see in the shoot)

Thanks very much

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
First place SORRY for my english (not native speaker warning)

I beared in mind to use this closet bars –that you can see in the photo, which I dont trust enought due to quality (it is ikea stuff) but in the other hand they seem stiff (metallic) and well screwed. Thick screws. But if the plastic fasteners break then...

View attachment 125518

The last option would be the door, I am taking this post (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ion-or-partial-hanging-from-this-door.139817/) as inspiration but again, I am not very sure of the quality of the doorknob. However the doors are new, its a reformed house. Ive read somewhere in the forum that its not recomandable.

If not, i am going to buy a fitness bar and fix It in the hole of the door. ò_ó that cannot fail.

I expect good advices and thanks for reading this :D
If you can manage to get the pull up bars it will be your best option sincethey are meant to endure your weight. I will be using a door Knob since I don't have access to pull up bars. I doubt the closet bar would hold your weight but you can test its strength by tying your rope on it and pulling down on it using your weight, continue applying pressure for some time adding a few swings to account for convulsions.

Reactions: AMATERASU :-)
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If using a closet rod, tie at one end next to the support. It is strongest there.
Whatever you use should hold your weight. Even partial can put most of your weight on it if you pass out.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMATERASU :-)

Dec 21, 2023
I could test their ressitance (even if It breaks during the test, i dont care a shit). But I am certainly not light, if it has to support all my weight then there's no way, no. Then I'm going to add a heavy suitcase to the door as the other girl in the thread I quoted says.

Dec 21, 2023
IMG 20231229 125722

This is the door handle that I will use in a hypothetical case, Would you suggest any good way to test it? i want also mention i am +80 kgs weihgt ):

(I don't know if the photo really helps anything)