Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, kawaiiphantom, Sylveon and 4 others
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
The most scientific psychometric personality test is HEXACO its more accurate than Big Five which used to be, its much more accurate than Myers-Briggs, INFJ, ENTP all that stuff. So HEXACO tests you on 26 facets of your personality.
Honesty-Humility (H), Emotionality (E), Extraversion (X), Agreeableness (A), Conscientiousness (C), and Openness to Experience (O)
If you like psychology: Narcissism breaks into seven subsets: authority, superiority, exhibitionism, expectativeness, vanity, self-sufficiency. The top scientists who created the HEXACO score the NPI narcissistic personality inventory they class high-levels of self sufficiency as a mental illness.

But nonetheless, that sounds like an interesting test that you posted and kind of cute too 👍

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and sserafim
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
IMG 0153

new ctb method just dropped: self eating

• Yay!
Reactions: kawaiiphantom, BrainShower, cosimaniehaus and 1 other person
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
This makes you 6.89% Lighter than the average person.
oh wow! :o look @ u, you're a good person. did u get the results u were expecting??

i got only 2.35% darker than the avg person🧸or smthg.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom and sserafim
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i got layer cake too lol

• Love
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: UsagiDrop, kawaiiphantom and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 5991

I do like this kind of cake but I don't find these results very accurate to me since none of these jobs appeal to me. 😅

A long time ago I took a career aptitude test in my senior year of high school and the only results I got were museum curator (Nintendo Museum hire me when you wanna open in the US) and technical writer (Sounds kinda safe but boring).

Attachments

• IMG_5992.webp
    173 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and sserafim
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
298-D559-A-A678-4-F64-9-A09-9-D09-B4-D33468.webp

The worksholism index being at 101% is crazy when I just quit a job because I'm too lazy to handle working. 😭

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, kawaiiphantom, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
298-D559-A-A678-4-F64-9-A09-9-D09-B4-D33468.webp

The worksholism index being at 101% is crazy when I just quit a job because I'm too lazy to handle working. 😭
I retook the quiz and got cupcake. Lol same, I've been in a state of burnout since college. I used to be a workaholic though. Now sloth is my deadly sin…
View attachment 130247

I do like this kind of cake but I don't find these results very accurate to me since none of these jobs appeal to me. 😅

A long time ago I took a career aptitude test in my senior year of high school and the only results I got were museum curator (Nintendo Museum hire me when you wanna open in the US) and technical writer (Sounds kinda safe but boring).
Oh wow. Was it the Holland Code test? I think I got mathematician, web developer, and technical writer. I think my code was like ICA or IAC. Personally, software engineer and architect appeal to me, I always thought it was cool to create and design things. Maybe I should've been an architect lol. My parents wanted me to go into medicine though.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, kawaiiphantom and UsagiDrop
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Im a cup cake too. In past I've definitly considered analytical roles. and also working in psychology or medicine it was just the working with other people and patients that I didn't think I could manage

View attachment src.webp

Attachments

• src.webp
    179 KB · Views: 0
  • src.webp
  • src.webp
Last edited:
  • Hugs
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
im a cute strawberry cek.

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Im a cup cake too. In past I've definitly considered analytical roles. and also working in psychology or medicine it was just the working with other people and patients that I didn't think I could manage

View attachment 130276
My parents wanted me to be a doctor but I don't think that I could work with other people or patients either. I'm not a people person…
im a cute strawberry cek.
Oh nice 🍰🍓

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante and kawaiiphantom
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Being completely honest, I didn't understand a single thing lmao, but I assure you that the workaholism index is missing a negative sign.

Src

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Thank you for bringing us these personality quizzes 🙏 I love them sm ;w;
IMG 5904
Layer cake was the best p5 track tho. Sorry for offtopic.

Man I wanna play Persona 5 so bad 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: UsagiDrop, sserafim and R_N
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My friend sent me this interesting personality quiz and I thought I'd share it here.

https://ooopenlab.cc/quiz/tnktDkj2opl5kCRUunbC

I got software engineer and architect. Wbu?

View attachment 130224
I got the exact same as you though I don't think that this is representative of me at all as, to all of the questions, I wanted to answer something along the lines of "I don't care; I just want to be dead" but that option wasn't there. I answered the best I could but my answers still aren't fully representative of my personality and interests (which is that I have none)

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The most scientific psychometric personality test is HEXACO its more accurate than Big Five which used to be, its much more accurate than Myers-Briggs, INFJ, ENTP all that stuff. So HEXACO tests you on 26 facets of your personality.
Honesty-Humility (H), Emotionality (E), Extraversion (X), Agreeableness (A), Conscientiousness (C), and Openness to Experience (O)
If you like psychology: Narcissism breaks into seven subsets: authority, superiority, exhibitionism, expectativeness, vanity, self-sufficiency. The top scientists who created the HEXACO score the NPI narcissistic personality inventory they class high-levels of self sufficiency as a mental illness.

But nonetheless, that sounds like an interesting test that you posted and kind of cute too 👍
Thanks for letting me know! I'll take the test and see what I get. I'm an INTP in MBTI and type 5 for enneagram. I'm curious what I'll be in this…

Reactions: Rocinante
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
oh wow! :o look @ u, you're a good person. did u get the results u were expecting??

i got only 2.35% darker than the avg person🧸or smthg.
That was actually a lie lol. My real result was 9.11% darker than the average person 👀 or maybe 11.9%. I forgot 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante