• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I am fully aware this is probably a really dumb question haha

Right now I'm planning to CTB completely alone in a forest, but there's also a really isolated spot on campus that I've realized would also work if I can't find a proper anchor point. I doubt I'll actually end up doing it there, it seems fucked up to leave my body for another kid or someone I know to find, but I'm wondering if there are any legal implications that come with a (hypothetical) student taking their own life on university grounds. I'm assuming it's not like that (very hypothetical) student's family would be able to get financial compensation or anything like that, because a suicide isn't an accident...? I'm just curious

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Probably not. If you attempt and survive, they could get upset over you being a liability, but I'm not sure if that's the case in universities. I don't think your family gets money either. Just the student loans/fees forgiven.

Reactions: notMuchLeft1 and february in alaska
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No. A university would not have duty of care towards you to warrant paying your parents damages. I have heard of failed tort cases filed against universities.

Be aware that if you attempt on campus and fail, you may be barred from returning.

Last edited:
Reactions: peace_van, february in alaska and Rev346