• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
Finally going for my long awaited search for peace. Over the last week I got everything for the night night method, attempted, failed, and now I've practised enough that I'm comfortable doing it properly. I've honestly never felt happier knowing that it's ending. I thought I'd be nervous but I'm really relaxed honestly. I attached a picture I took today, thought it was a nice view on my last day and was wondering what you guys think. Thank you all for listening and answering all my question. Also I'm sorry for ranting πŸ˜‚ Just wanted to get some words out is all. Love everyone ✌🏻

Attachments

• 0A724D04-39D7-4F5C-996B-BA858EEAEA3D.jpeg
    0A724D04-39D7-4F5C-996B-BA858EEAEA3D.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
pretty pic :) i <3 the way city lights look from a distance @ night🧸way more than i love actually being in the city, lol. i'm glad u feel such calmness abt ur impending death. hopefully i'll finally be able to join u 1 day & know what that feeling's like :')

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, I understand why you'd feel so relieved to be leaving this existence.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Finally going for my long awaited search for peace. Over the last week I got everything for the night night method, attempted, failed, and now I've practised enough that I'm comfortable doing it properly. I've honestly never felt happier knowing that it's ending. I thought I'd be nervous but I'm really relaxed honestly. I attached a picture I took today, thought it was a nice view on my last day and was wondering what you guys think. Thank you all for listening and answering all my question. Also I'm sorry for ranting πŸ˜‚ Just wanted to get some words out is all. Love everyone ✌🏻
Nice view! Good luck. Looks like you are in peace and ready to go.... see you on the other side, my friend!

Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you nothing but eternal peace and liberation from this matrix.