• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Well, it has not been long since I joined, but I got my answer. In that time, I have thoroughly researched all the many methods. What I have ultimately learned is they all have potential awful consequences if not done right. People have survived them all. Also, access is another issue. Funnily enough, it led me back to my original method, hanging. From all my research, I have seen no evidence of anyone surviving hanging if not rescued or from rope or structure failure. To imagine someone could survive hanging by the neck for more than a day seems ludicrous, or for that matter, even more than an hour.

Instead of finding the right gas, the right regulator, the right charcoal, testing for weeks to try to get the right ppm, tents, cars, chemical reactions, trips overseas, illegal products - why not a method with one easily obtained and straightforward resource, like a rope. Hanging is the most prevalent (and successful) method in the world. It's also the same in my country. Why redefine the wheel? And if no location in the house works, the planet is literally covered in trees with thick and stable branches (which have withstood perhaps hundreds of years of storms)

Hanging breaks down to simple matters. Strong rope, strong knot, strong support, left alone for at least an hour. Not too hard really. Now, instead of needing to order an expensive analyser to read ppm and do multiple tests like in gas methods, all you need to do to test the rope and support structure is to bear all your weight on it for a few minutes, maybe tug and jump down with all your weight, move it left and right.

The biggest negative to this method is pain and SI. SI you can deal with by full suspension (most likely what I will do). How can SI stop you if you have no choice? (That is, if you can get past the SI of kicking away the chair, then maybe drugs or alcohol can help?) As for the pain, what is 20 minutes of agony in place of a lifetime of suffering? It's lethal. It's simple. Resources (rope) easily obtained (Available in nearly every city in the world).

Unless you can't learn to tie a knot, buy a strong rope, and physically cannot do the process (bed bound, limited dexterity, no hands, etc), it should be manageable for nearly everyone.

This is not to say everyone should do this method. If you worked out a more peaceful way and are certain in its lethality, than stick with that. But if you (like me) get overwhelmed by the complexity, uncertainty or lack of access of other methods, than the math seems to work for me. 20-30 minutes max of agony = eternal nothingness.

There is always a chance, with practically any method, it could go wrong. To me, the less complexity and variables, the easier to predict the outcome. If you sufficiently knot the rope, and are not interrupted, and it holds (3 variables, doesn't require expert knowledge) you will likely die.

Just my thoughts. Happy to have discussion on this. Consider this a pre-goodbye. Now that I am somewhat certain on my method, I will be doing it as soon as I can find time to be alone (preferably for many hours). I will likely post again once I know when it will happen and will report back if I survive.

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yeah, like you said, there's a reason why it's the most prevalent method worldwide - just a strong rope, strong knot, and strong support needed. But I've probably been put off this method since I became on this site due to the talk of potential pain if the knot isn't catching the correct part of the neck or whatever. Will you try and get a high enough fall to try and break the neck?

I'll probably go with inert gas, definitely seems the most peaceful. But I can see why the method is not for everyone.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Yeah, like you said, there's a reason why it's the most prevalent method worldwide - just a strong rope, strong knot, and strong support needed. But I've probably been put off this method since I became on this site due to the talk of potential pain if the knot isn't catching the correct part of the neck or whatever. Will you try and get a high enough fall to try and break the neck?

I'll probably go with inert gas, definitely seems the most peaceful. But I can see why the method is not for everyone.
Inert gas is a fine method. Just takes a lot of prep and testing. For those who don't live alone, it can be hard to explain the sudden appearance of a gas cylinder. Definately meant to be more peaceful out of the methods.

I am timid about trying a high fall. Puts more strain on the rope, could decapitate if big enough drop. Full suspension hanging will be painful, but the pain will last no longer than it takes to fall unconscious from lack of oxygen/blood flow. The problem I find with partial is SI kicking in, allowing you to abort. With full, even if it kicks in, you really can't do much about it.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.