• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spinningwheel

Aug 13, 2020
Could you, or anyone, PM me where you got it? All the places I look are out of stock :/ Or point me in the direction I need to look.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Could you, or anyone, PM me where you got it? All the places I look are out of stock :/ Or point me in the direction I need to look.
You can't receive PMs yet, I guess you need to post a few more messages, see the rules & info : "The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and to use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts."

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
You can get posts easily in off topic segment of this forum.

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Seems like he can now receive PMs, I guess it was a matter of waiting rather than needing to post more.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
Hi how do you know if you can get PMs. I would like to be able to message people if I can.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi how do you know if you can get PMs. I would like to be able to message people if I can.
When u click on someone's name it will start saying "start chat" when you can send and receive pms

S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
When u click on someone's name it will start saying "start chat" when you can send and receive pms
Ah it doesn't say that yet. Thanks for your reply
I feel so happy and calm, finally anxiety has left my brain. Now I will try to endure as many days I can and when it's time, I will leave this hellish world. Having means of suicide really gives you great sense of relief.
How long did it take to come ? Where do you live?

B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I need SN, seems just it being there provides a sense of comfort

S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
Hi me too please. Looks like I can now receive messages !! X

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Does anyone know the easiest way to get SN I'm in the UK. I hear its hard to get hold of now?

S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
I feel so happy and calm, finally anxiety has left my brain. Now I will try to endure as many days I can and when it's time, I will leave this hellish world. Having means of suicide really gives you great sense of relief.
Did you get my pm x not sure if I've done it right
Does anyone know the easiest way to get SN I'm in the UK. I hear its hard to get hold of now?
It's hard to get here isn't it? Bloody Boris

S

secgirl

Dec 8, 2020
Yes it felt good too when I received mine, knowing I can exit this life at any moment should it get too unbearable, no longer needing to spend time searching for a method.
Any chance the Uk lot can have details? So hard to get here d

Maka hiamoe

Maka hiamoe

Dec 10, 2020
Any chance the Uk lot can have details? So hard to get here d
Sorry I can't help you. I got mine in early 2019. Things change pretty quickly, I don't think it's possible to get it where I ordered it anymore. I hope someone else who ordered more recently will help you, good luck !

Reactions: secgirl
ScaredGirl

ScaredGirl

Mimi Ruru- 21 ~ she/her soft, death craving nerd
Dec 20, 2020
gettting SN in the UK is damn near impossible and Id give anything to get my hands on some.. im waiting on some i ordered from a very hard to find site that someone tipped me off to. hoping customs dont take it because its regulated here now as a "precursor to explosives and poison" literally I will give my laptop here to whoever can deliver me some SN lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms