W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
that's great news! i'm so happy for you walter! i hope all goes well! ❤️
I am very happy and THANK YOU so much for the nice message. I know that maybe some folks do not want a personal reply back, but I guess I am old school that one says thank you.

It is folks like you who make each day for me filled with sunshine.

Walter
Walter, your resilience is amazing ✌️.
Thank you! I sent out over 500 resumes. Age should not be a factor in employment ever.

You are such an amazing soul here and you are truly part of the fabric of life and Sanctioned Suicide for/to me, THANK YOU!

Walter
Congratulations Walter that is great news. I'm sure you will be an asset to your new employer. You deserve happiness and I wish you every success in your new job 😊. I hope you get to travel to those places you've never been to one day
THANK YOU so very much as I am not only over the moon happy about the position BUT I cried all day yesterday as to the outpouring of well wishes from everyone here. SO AMAZING!!! Like you, you are an amazing soul with a heart of gold, and I love having you as part of my family that I never had before.

Again, thank you and have a great upcoming weekend.

Walter
Congratulations! That's great news! I'm very happy for you. 🙂
I am beyond happy, more at the caring and love that has been shown me here from such nice folks as YOU! thank you!

You help make my week so bright, just awesome like you!

Walter
Congratulations on this new opportunity, Walter. It's heartening to know that your employers value the industry experience you've accumulated over the years, and the professional expertise you'll be able to offer. I wish you all the best, and may success be with you always :heart:
You have always been such a dear friend from the get-go to/for me and to geta thank you from you is just so special and heart-warming. Darn it I told myself that I would not cry writing this and here I am doing it, darn it. You are like a brother to me, a part of a family that I never had till now.

Again, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Leiden, ColorlessTrees, LastFlowers and 3 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
You are an inspiration and source of light Walter. I am truly happy for you. You are one of the few people in the world whose positivity I never find toxic, just uplifting.

I wish you all the best and lots of new adventures in your travels to come :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, ColorlessTrees, Élégie and 2 others
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Way to go Walter. Keep fighting the noble fight. Well done.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, ColorlessTrees and LastFlowers
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
I am so happy to hear this!!! You most definitely deserve it! Your ability to remain kind and positive toward others despite everything is amazing. You're one of my favorite members here. Best of luck moving forward. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Disappointered, whywere and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hi Walter, when do you start your new job? Hug xoxo

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are an inspiration and source of light Walter. I am truly happy for you. You are one of the few people in the world whose positivity I never find toxic, just uplifting.

I wish you all the best and lots of new adventures in your travels to come :)
Thank you so much for the very nice message. I really appreciate it very much. We are all the same and I have through my years on this planet I loved helping people and seeing them smile.

You are such a kind and caring spirit to me, and it is folks like you who help me so very much. I have always worn my heart on my sleeve and always will. I am so happy to have you as a great friend, as never had much of any friends, never any family, before this site and all the awesome souls here, like YOU!

Thank you and have a great Sunday and next week.

Walter
Way to go Walter. Keep fighting the noble fight. Well done.
I can never say enough thanks to folks like you who are so very nice and caring. I truly thank you for the nice message, we are family here, my 1st family in my life.

All my best to you, have a great Sunday and upcoming week and lots of well wishes, my friend.

Walter
I am so happy to hear this!!! You most definitely deserve it! Your ability to remain kind and positive toward others despite everything is amazing. You're one of my favorite members here. Best of luck moving forward. ❤️
I am so thankful for having such a caring family on here and YOU are truly a huge part of that. I thank you so much for the heartwarming message and you are a kind and thoughtful person who helps so many folks, like me! and I always have you in my heart.

I care and love each and every member her and your beautiful soul is just so awesome for/to me.

Thank you again and have a wonderful week, best wishes always,

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Eternally Dottie and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Congrats Walter! They couldn't have picked a better guy for the job. I really hope you enjoy it, travelling sounds like a great escape.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Life sucks
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Just got a job offer, it is a contract position but could care less about it being contract. Gee, I guess someone could finally see past the gray hair and wrinkles and see the real me. I am over the moon as I never thought anyone ever was going to pick me up. The one aspect that I do not know if I will like is that I have to be in the air again (travel).

It is along the same work that I have done for almost 30 years so an easy transition back into the workforce. My new boss is over 25 years my junior and I actually love that aspect. We are all the same.

Sorry, as I did not want to take up any one's time reading this boring tidbit of my personal life, but I am VERY HAPPY and having no one and nowhere to say it, I hope that it is ok saying it here.

Thank you to everyone here for being supportive and a great friend to/for me and I consider everyone here my family that I have never had till now, thank you!

Walter
I'm so happy for you xoxo Good luck

• Love
Reactions: whywere and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Just got a job offer, it is a contract position but could care less about it being contract. Gee, I guess someone could finally see past the gray hair and wrinkles and see the real me. I am over the moon as I never thought anyone ever was going to pick me up. The one aspect that I do not know if I will like is that I have to be in the air again (travel).

It is along the same work that I have done for almost 30 years so an easy transition back into the workforce. My new boss is over 25 years my junior and I actually love that aspect. We are all the same.

Sorry, as I did not want to take up any one's time reading this boring tidbit of my personal life, but I am VERY HAPPY and having no one and nowhere to say it, I hope that it is ok saying it here.

Thank you to everyone here for being supportive and a great friend to/for me and I consider everyone here my family that I have never had till now, thank you!

Walter
All the best with your new job Walter. I hope all goes well and I am glad you feel like it is a good fit for you. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: whywere
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Congratulations Walter! I am so happy to hear the good news.

• Love
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats Walter! They couldn't have picked a better guy for the job. I really hope you enjoy it, travelling sounds like a great escape.
I am over the moon with how nice you are too me, and I thank you so much for the very nice message. I just wish the world would be nice to each other, as we are all one and should look out for one another.

Again, thank you and have a great week.

Walter
I'm so happy for you xoxo Good luck
Thank you as I am speechless with the position AND how very nice you are. Really makes me feel happy knowing that I have like a family here, just awesome!

Always my best to you and lots of hugs!

Walter
All the best with your new job Walter. I hope all goes well and I am glad you feel like it is a good fit for you. Enjoy!
Thank you and I have to admit that you are truly like a brother to me, as having no one it is so nice to have the feeling of belonging. I hope that you are doing well as I could not ever think of not having you with me, 100% honest on that.

I have been accused of wearing my heart on my sleeve and talking form the heart too much, but it is who I am, and I really care about you a lot.

Again, thank you and have a great week filled with sunny blue skies.

Walter
Congratulations Walter! I am so happy to hear the good news.
Thank you! I have come to the conclusion that my family here is more awesome than the position, as I am so overwhelmed with just how nice folks like YOU, are too me. I am in awe of the feeling of happiness that I have such a loving and caring group here.

I thank you so very much, WOW, and I told myself I was not going to cry writing this, darn it, just to happy.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
So happy for you, Walter! Congratulations.

• Love
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
So happy for you, Walter! Congratulations.
Thank you! If I remember right, you hail from Australia, and I really want to see your very lovely country sometime. I am hoping that maybe if the world settles down, I can get there. I have always wanted to see Sydney, Perth, the outback, heck the whole country, which I think is an awesome country and people, like you, my great friend.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart and have a great week.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Thank you! If I remember right, you hail from Australia, and I really want to see your very lovely country sometime. I am hoping that maybe if the world settles down, I can get there. I have always wanted to see Sydney, Perth, the outback, heck the whole country, which I think is an awesome country and people, like you, my great friend.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart and have a great week.

Walter
Yes, you'll have to visit the land down under some day!

• Love
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
A bit late but congratulations on the job. I hope the job lives up to the excitement and is a healthy environment.

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
That's amazing!!!! I understand that frustration of not having a job. I'm sure you put in a lot of work during the interview process and you proved to be the best. Well done!