• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Just want to start by going straight to the point:

I know that several people have had encounters with the police in the UK when it comes to SN. I was just wondering what I should do/prepare for when the police come knocking on my door? Apart from saying that I am thinking about curing the meat and have a couple of meat curing recipes lying around, what else should I do?

Not the most confident with this seller, but I just have to give it a shot.

---

Something happened earlier today that completely destroyed my last hope in life, and even though I have my caffeine powder ready to go and my rope for hanging as the last resort, I feel like I want to go for SN, because I want to spend my last moments with the lovely beans I've met on SS. Don't know exactly how long it's gonna take for the SN to arrive or whether it's gonna arrive at all, so I will just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Christmas is approaching, and I can't spend another Christmas alone crying myself to sleep.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry life has treated you so awfully, you're the last person who deserves to go through such pain. I wish I had some advice about SN, but I honestly don't know enough about it to comment. What you're planning seems reasonable enough though, if the police were to show up it should be a good excuse. I hope you'll be able to get your SN okay, you deserve a comfortable exit surrounded by people who can support you. Seriously sending you the biggest hugs right now, and remember we're all here for you whenever you need to talk. Good luck with everything! :hug::heart:

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Just tell them you use it for curing meat... I don't know what else you should say... obviously don't tell them you're suicidal but this might be hard for people that have a history of attempts or are diagnosed with depression or anything like that. I hope everything works out for you! :hug: :hug: :heart:

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
The only thing I can say is to act as confident as possible. Don't hesitate with your answers and don't say too much or try to convince them (the police) too much.

I hope everything works out for you.

But of course I wish another path will open up for you somehow and you don't have to go through with it.:hug::heart:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Curing meat is the best thing to say and as you have recipes for it you can also back this up. Fingers crossed it comes through. Hoping it is a swift delivery and you get the peaceful ctb you are looking for. The SS family will stand by whatever you decide

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm so sorry life has treated you so awfully, you're the last person who deserves to go through such pain. I wish I had some advice about SN, but I honestly don't know enough about it to comment. What you're planning seems reasonable enough though, if the police were to show up it should be a good excuse. I hope you'll be able to get your SN okay, you deserve a comfortable exit surrounded by people who can support you. Seriously sending you the biggest hugs right now, and remember we're all here for you whenever you need to talk. Good luck with everything! :hug::heart:
Curing meat is the best thing to say and as you have recipes for it you can also back this up. Fingers crossed it comes through. Hoping it is a swift delivery and you get the peaceful ctb you are looking for. The SS family will stand by whatever you decide
You are definitely some of the sweetest beans I've met on here! Thank you so much for your kind words, and please remember until my final days, I will be here for you and with you, okay? :hug:

his might be hard for people that have a history of attempts or are diagnosed with depression or anything like that
Thank you for your advice. That's what I'm a bit worried as well, as I'm wondering whether the police has the records of me being in the hospital and everything or not. I know they can't just come in without a warrant, but better be safe than sorry. :aw:

The only thing I can say is to act as confident as possible.
That's a good advice. Thank you! :heart: I'm a terrible liar, and I'm scared of slipping off haha. If you have any more advice for being better at lying please throw them my way. :pfff:

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I have no suggestions as I'm in the same place just ordered SN after weeks of failed leads and sources. I'm worried about it being stopped in customs and also about the police turning up. I'm terrible at lying and been sectioned by the police before so I'm not sure how far I will get with the meat curing line. Anyway the whole point of my ramble is that if you want a partner to freak out on about how stressful it is 'waiting for the police' then my inbox is always open

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I ordered three separate batches of SN and had no problems with customs or police. I venture that the police are unlikely to turn up, this kind of thing is not a priority. Only if someone close to you specifically reported you're a danger to yourself or others, would I think you should worry.

Try not to worry too much about it. As far as I know it's not illegal to own.