• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

idonothing

idonothing

Dec 13, 2023
I finally made a choice and ordered my rope. 10.5mm nylon static climbing rope in black. I intend to do partial, in my bedroom, over my closet door. I made a new amazon account for it so I even got a discount from the free prime trial haha. Truly coming out on top. Once it arrives I know I will need some practice, but it shouldn't be too terribly long before I'm ready to go. I am genuinely very excited. This is the best Christmas gift I could have received. It's also given me the necessary push to finalize my letter(s) and I'll be working on them around the clock to make it all perfect. Funnily enough I used money given to me by the person who messed my life up the most to purchase it. It feels poetic. Just had to share my elation and the comfort brought by soon having my way out.

Attachments

• 32F282ED-11DC-4796-BF19-2E3002647519.jpeg
    32F282ED-11DC-4796-BF19-2E3002647519.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have a way to cease existing on your own terms. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: idonothing
MatthieuFrederickW

MatthieuFrederickW

Experienced
Feb 6, 2023
That's great! But if you're not ready yet, at least you can hide the rope away in a secret suicide kit in a bag or something and you know it's there when you need it.

Reactions: idonothing