Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Oh sorry about that... I wish I could edit the post but I found already expired the time. Can any moderator see this and remove my pic? Would really appreciate.

I couldn't edit the post... Can I find any moderator to remove the pic (or blur out the tracking number) for me?

Yes I am in agreement the less
Oh sorry about that... I wish I could edit the post but I found already expired the time. Can any moderator see this and remove my pic? Would really appreciate.

I couldn't edit the post... Can I find any moderator to remove the pic (or blur out the tracking number) for me?

Lovely lamp shade, :smiling: I am of the same view, you should report the pictures to Mods to have them removed the less people know the better, I have reported them as well. If you don't mind could we see the contents of the package on the same table so we can see if the stories of A sending opened bottles of N are true.

Congragulations for receiving your N safetly, there are a lot of jealous people reading your thread, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld, DFFP and 2 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Agree it would be helpful to see the conten
Yes I am in agreement the less

Lovely lamp shade, :smiling: I am of the same view, you should report the pictures to Mods to have them removed the less people know the better, I have reported them as well. If you don't mind could we see the contents of the package on the same table so we can see if the stories of A sending opened bottles of N are true.

Congragulations for receiving your N safetly, there are a lot of jealous people reading your thread, lol.

Cheers

Geo
Agree it would be helpful to see contents

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, demuic and Jumper Geo
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
edit: posts reported too
I think A should work for most places all over the world. I'm from Shanghai, China and quite surprised that A could deliver here, as I've known before that C doesn't deliver to China.
Same for all sellers, they don't ship to their homeland to not slip on a banana skin: safety precaution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matthias_k, KleinerWolf and DontGiveAshiit
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I thought you said your N was seized by customs

Reactions: Meditation guide and KleinerWolf
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
hi, is it possible to know how to contact A? thank you in advance

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You are the least secretive person here.
You have a picture of yourself, nice looking man. You have a picture of the message from Fed Ex. You have a picture of the package.
Why?

You knew you would get people asking how to contact this seller. I'm suspicious.

Last edited:
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
You are the least secretive person here.
You have a picture of yourself, nice looking man. You have a picture of the message from Fed Ex. You have a picture of the package.
Why?

You knew you would get people asking how to contact this seller. I'm suspicious.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry....
I was just too excited when I really received it. So I asked to remove the pictures.

Reactions: BLUE1970
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry....
I was just too excited when I really received it. So I asked to remove the pictures.
It is just so unusual, to do this. Many have done it but have not presented it like you have. It seems like an advertisement.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Kruger
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
I dont get whats going on in this thread, the initial post is removed so I dont know what was in it, but people say it was a picture of the package, but the title say its on the way, so how you got this picture?
Im confused

Reactions: Huntfish34
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
I dont get whats going on in this thread, the initial post is removed so I dont know what was in it, but people say it was a picture of the package, but the title say its on the way, so how you got this picture?
Im confused
Original content in 1F showed the screenshot of the tracking process of the package. And there was another floor displaying the real package after I really received it. Because that revealed some info regarding A and tracking number, I asked moderator to remove them.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Viro_Major
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
I'm fairly new here, can someone tell me what these letters mean or point me to a place that tells me?

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Cost me ~0.07 BTC (~7000 CNY).

Either scam or wrong email address (A is now using the T e-mail not the previous P one). As for me I keep in touch with A for at least 10 times and mostly he'd reply except once when I asked if he could fake an invoice when the customs were going through the clearance process.

I think A should work for most places all over the world. I'm from Shanghai, China and quite surprised that A could deliver here, as I've known before that C doesn't deliver to China.

~2 months. The customs clearance process spent me 1+ month.

~2 months. The customs clearance process spent me 1+ month.
0.07 BTC? it's madness. In my country (Central Europe) SN is more easily available than alcohol because you don't have to be of legal age and it costs around $ 2 for a 10x pack of what you need.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
0.07 BTC? it's madness. In my country (Central Europe) SN is more easily available than alcohol because you don't have to be of legal age and it costs around $ 2 for a 10x pack of what you need.
We talking about N boyo

Reactions: Kruger
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Jealous. I hope it works for you when the time comes.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
All I want for Xmas is N.
:heh::wink::ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and Busdriver
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
It is just so unusual, to do this. Many have done it but have not presented it like you have. It seems like an advertisement.
Agree, especially since he hasn't posted the contents. Very keen to post the package but not the contents........makes no sense

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Posting an image of the package is the sort of daft thing I would do, easy error to make when excited and wanting to share. I don't think it is suspicious...the image has now been removed.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I removed the pictures that revealed sensitive delivery information. As other members already pointed out, it's very important that we don't sabotage the chance of successful deliveries of N for other customers by posting such information publicly. LE would probably appreciate if we do their work for them.

On a personal note, can someone please message me As current email address? It looks like I'm not up to date.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, MiseryLovesMyCompany and sadworld
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Posting an image of the package is the sort of daft thing I would do, easy error to make when excited and wanting to share. I don't think it is suspicious...the image has now been removed.
I find it odd one would post the package and not the contents.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Don't worry. When I received mine I was sooo happy and excited and made a post about it and people started saying I was "suspicious" and that it looked like I was "advertising it" and I see the same accusation being made towards you now. Don't mind them, be careful obviously about sharing personal info as people here have already stated, but you're allowed to be excited. People on here seem to automatically have a grudge towards those who've managed to get N, I guess it's just jealousy/envy :I

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Jumper Geo, Viro_Major and 3 others