• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

narayana0121

narayana0121

Apr 12, 2023
A bit of backstory, hope I'm not just rambling:
About a year ago, I found this site. It was my first year in college, but i made basically no friends or connections. But, I though I could improve, and left this site for a year.
But here I am now, back again. Still lonely, still without anyone. The few friends I made I haven't interacted with in three weeks, so they're gone now too.
Throughout my whole life, Ive struggled with social anxiety. I never fit in with anyone else. I never made friends in grade school either. I was the one who sat in the bathroom or the library during lunch in high school.
I am now 20 whole years old, its impossible for me to change now. If i choose to continue, I'm just gonna be a shut in for the rest of my life.

I've decided that I want to end it before the end of this college semester, preferably before final exams since I've fallen behind on studying these past few weeks. I have some money saved and might buy the shotgun mentioned in the firearms thread, but it just seems so terrifying, like what if I blow off my whole face and somehow fail, and have to live disfigured forever? The other method might be partial hanging or sn if i can somehow get it, but this seems like such a weak way to go.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for what you've been through. I hope you find peace soon regardless of what you do

• Love
Reactions: narayana0121
R

ranii118

Dec 28, 2023
it must have been very hard for u. i hope u find peace in whichever choice u choose.

• Love
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I've decided that I want to end it before the end of this college semester, preferably before final exams since I've fallen behind on studying these past few weeks. I have some money saved and might buy the shotgun mentioned in the firearms thread, but it just seems so terrifying, like what if I blow off my whole face and somehow fail, and have to live disfigured forever? The other method might be partial hanging or sn if i can somehow get it, but this seems like such a weak way to go.
According to the chart on lostallhope.com (now closed, thanks pro-lifers), the method "shotgun to head" is the most efficient of all with 99% lethality. If you do it right, i.e., aim for the brainstem, you won't feel anything. One moment you're in, the next moment you're out.

narayana0121

narayana0121

Apr 12, 2023
According to the chart on lostallhope.com (now closed, thanks pro-lifers), the method "shotgun to head" is the most efficient of all with 99% lethality. If you do it right, i.e., aim for the brainstem, you won't feel anything. One moment you're in, the next moment you're out.

View attachment 134703
Thank you for your reply. This might just be the way that I go. I hate that I have to buy a whole shotgun though and wish I could just get a more convenient handgun, but sadly Georgia laws don't allow for that until you're over 21.
The only thing left for me to decide would be a place to do it. I don't want my family members having to deal with my bloody disfigured remains, and burden them physically or emotionally anymore than i have to.
Maybe I'll drive to a remote place on the interstate at night and do it off the side of the highway, seems reasonable enough. Definitely gonna buy a few drinks beforehand though to take the edge off.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Thank you for your reply. This might just be the way that I go. I hate that I have to buy a whole shotgun though and wish I could just get a more convenient handgun, but sadly Georgia laws don't allow for that until you're over 21.
The only thing left for me to decide would be a place to do it. I don't want my family members having to deal with my bloody disfigured remains, and burden them physically or emotionally anymore than i have to.
Maybe I'll drive to a remote place on the interstate at night and do it off the side of the highway, seems reasonable enough. Definitely gonna buy a few drinks beforehand though to take the edge off.
Yeah but shotguns are much more lethal than handguns. If you wanna make sure you CTB, a shotgun is advised.

• Love