• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
Hi everyone. I finally have the strength to CTB. I've been wanting to do it in a while. I figure I should write a story here like all the other goodbye threads...but maybe this won't be one. I don't know, maybe. I guess I'm going to have to do this impulsively, and I know the general advice is to not do it impulsively, but the way I see it, I'm never going to be able to do this if I keep thinking and thinking and thinking about it. I'm indecisive and unable to commit to anything in my life, which is what exactly led me to this moment. Everyone else is committed to living, and it's just something I can't understand. Even though I'm doing it all of a sudden, I know I've wanted it for a long time, and this strength doesn't come to me every day. I have to take advantage of it while I have it.

It's 3 PM. The last meal I've had was 2 hours ago, I think, but I just recently drank water, and some guyabano shake that my mom made, and some caldereta. It's honestly the best meal I've had in a long time, I feel. I wonder why she made it? She even put the plate in front of me, while I was....staring at nothing? I am so touched by her kindness today. We don't usually have extravagant meals like that.

My parents aren't home. They won't be until late in the evening. They'd definitely knock on my door to try to get me down to dinner. I have to find a way to avoid this....probably by pretending I'm asleep. I can do that, I think.

I have the SN measured out long ago, like months ago, I prepared four sets of 25g SN using the analytical balance we had at work, and I put each in a plastic bag. I....am not sure how this would affect its chemical composition. Does any one know? I stored them in my backpack, on the way to work and school, every day for a couple months, because there was no place at home where I could store them in reasonable temperatures (it gets very fucking hot where I am.) then recently bought a cabinet where I could store it in a cool warm place. I should've done this earlier.

I have 10 tablets of 10 mg metoclopramide. Will do the stat dose at 12 midnight. That's all I have. I'm kind of afraid of the pain, but I know it won't last more than an hour.

I told myself I'll kill myself last December because I didn't want to see January. I told myself I'll just kill myself on the 24th, because I don't want to have lived another year of my sorry fucking life. Those days passed, I am extremely pissed at myself for not committing. So you can imagine how relieved I feel now that I feel this determination. I'm just afraid I'll still chicken out in the end. I probably will. I'll tell you guys if I do.

My love, you tried so hard to convince me that life was worth living. I'm sorry that didn't work. I'm confident you'll find happiness again. That's what you've always taught me.

Ma and Pa, thank you, I won't trouble you any more with my worthless presence.

I'll play some games and listen to some music to pass the time. I wonder if I'll still change my mind. I won't ever change my mind about how my life sucks, and how I'm not looking forward to the future at all, but survival instinct...will still probably get a hold of me. My biggest thought is how much it'll suck for them to find a stinky corpse in their daughter's bed. I hope my sisters would properly take care of my dolls....and if they don't want them, sell them with the appropriate prices. That's my second biggest thought.

This whole post is ridiculous. Sorry.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Hugs x
dont do it take some oxycodone and enjoy yourself my guy take life one step at a time

at least before you commit suicide try some drugs and have fun if you are serious about it

i mean if you truly believe you are gonna end your life why do you care if you take some drugs and feel good temporarily?
might give you some life fuel
Then get too addicted and you're more fucked than before.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername39
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
dont do it take some oxycodone and enjoy yourself my guy take life one step at a time

at least before you commit suicide try some drugs and have fun if you are serious about it

i mean if you truly believe you are gonna end your life why do you care if you take some drugs and feel good temporarily?
might give you some life fuel
i appreciate this, but meh, i've felt good before only to feel abysmal again. i don't really want to keep cycling through that over and over and for what? it's just prolonging my agony
I wish you all the best with your plan! Good luck! May you find peace in whatever you decide to do.
thank you. i've seen you around! you seem like you'd be a really cool friend.
Hugs back!
It's 7:31 pm. I bathed, laundried, and put on some fresh new clothes. it's the least i could do for the people who will deal with my body.

Wow, I'm kinda scared. But also excited. And unsure. I don't know if I would do it if it came to the hour, but I have all my materials here. I'll try to numb the taste with mouthwash. Gotta not forget that.

The prospect of not seeing tomorrow feels good. It would feel very good if I didn't think about the people I'll leave behind anyway.

Had a short talk with my sister about the prices of my dolls about how much I bought each and how much she could sell them for. She doesn't suspect anything. She had dollar signs on her eyes lol.

I'll go back downstairs and try to fix one of my dolls, Noctiluca. Maybe I'll post a pic after I'm done with her.

I want to talk to my best friend and significant other. But we left off in a really nice chat about how cringe we were in the past. I don't want to potentially destroy that. Although with my death, I definitely will. Am I really okay with that? No, I'm not. I wish there was a way for me to disappear without hurting any body.

I wish I could disappear without drawing any attention to myself. I wish people wouldn't gossip about why I did it, or talk about how weak I am, or if I'd just been a little bit braver, a little bit happier, I would've had a great future, bla bla bla.

I wish no one would blame themself. If I had to write a note with a single sentence, this is what I'd write. Hmm, actually I'll do that.

And, TMI, but I really want to defecate but can't, lol. I'm scared I'll shit myself while unconscious as my organs die. That would be very unpleasant for my teddies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
it's 9:05 PM. I take the meto by 11:20 PM. will i or will i not commit? the latter would really piss me off and the former would be very sad for the people i leave behind. stay tuned, i guess? i might change my mind. i don't i know. i never committed myself to anything.
man! im hungry.

Last edited:
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
it's 10:26. house is still pretty alive. :/

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes, whatever you decide.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish you peace in whatever decision you decide to take, and even if you do back out, it's okay because the biological SI is very strong and can be unpredictable (there are many people including those who prepared extensively and are confident but at the very last moment something subconscious in them prevented them from taking the final step). Anyways, I wish you the best. :hug:

uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
1:13 am, i fell asleep. took 3x 10 mg meto
I wish you peace in whatever decision you decide to take, and even if you do back out, it's okay because the biological SI is very strong and can be unpredictable (there are many people including those who prepared extensively and are confident but at the very last moment something subconscious in them prevented them from taking the final step). Anyways, I wish you the best. :hug:
Best wishes, whatever you decide.
thank you both for being supportive whichever way

hey, dude? i love you, i love you so very much. you were ALWAYS enough, more than that even. im not doing this because you're not enough, im doing this because im not strong enough to keep living. i have to stop dragging everybody down. i'm keeping you from being truly happy. i truly believe you'll find happiness again, and be the father you always wanted be, but I could never promise you. please, don't blame yourself alright? i sent you a google drive of my pics. hope you enjoy them! it probably includes a bunch of embarrassing photos, but i don't have the time to clean out each one of them :/

it would suck so much to have to live through tomorrow. and the day after that, and after that, and after that. so, so much. i don't want to deal with this anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
dude? i love you, i love you so very much. you were ALWAYS enough, more than that even. im not doing this because you're not enough, im doing this because im not strong enough to keep living. i have to stop dragging everybody down. i'm keeping you from being truly happy. i truly believe you'll find happiness again, and be the father you always wanted be, but I could never promise you. please, don't blame yourself alright? i sent you a google drive of my pics. hope you enjoy them! it probably includes a bunch of embarrassing photos, but i don't have the time to clean out each one of them :/
who's this directed to?

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I wish you peace. Today was the closest I've came albeit impulsively to take my SN pills and go to sleep. Hence my username. Hugs to you

• Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
1:47. T-minus 6 minutes until 40 minutes is up from taking meto.
I wish you peace. Today was the closest I've came albeit impulsively to take my SN pills and go to sleep. Hence my username. Hugs to you
thank you. i've longed for peace for a long while, too. i'm sorry you're in this position as well. Hugs hugs tight.

Can you tell where did you buy SN?
from a local chemical manufacturer
who's this directed to?
my boyfriend and best friend. he does so much to keep me happy, and i don't even know if i give him that much happiness, or if the misery he constantly has to deal with being with me is even worth it. part of me really wants to reach out to him but a larger part of me is shutting that down. it would only make it more difficult.

whoa, SN water looks like piss. it dissolved pretty easily. having a staring match with it now.
drank it. will update if doesnt work

Last edited:
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
Are you still with us?