E

EmptyVessel42

Jul 24, 2019
I'm 20 years old and mildly autistic, but even at this age I know suicide is the right thing for me. I've spent half my life completely debilitated with major depression. I can't stop sabotaging myself; it's like I get off on seeing myself fail and suffer. I've been addicted to financial domination for years, paying attractive women on the internet money just to be humiliated / ignored. 2 years into a relationship with a girl, I tell her I'm into cucking and want her to fuck other guys. It very quickly completely breaks me and now I just need to die.

Fucked up, I know right?

Medication does nothing. Therapy does nothing. Relationships do nothing. I'm just one of those people that needs putting down.

Everything I need for the Nitrogen exit bag method has been ordered and is on the way. With any luck, I should be gone in a matter of days.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mare Imbrium, teyabutter, outrider567 and 4 others
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Good luck with the exit bag method. I don't have the patience or confidence to try to pull that off myself.

Reactions: EmptyVessel42
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief knowing that you will have a method prepared, I wish you the best with your plans.

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Cucking? Cuckold?

teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
I'm 20 years old and mildly autistic, but even at this age I know suicide is the right thing for me. I've spent half my life completely debilitated with major depression. I can't stop sabotaging myself; it's like I get off on seeing myself fail and suffer. I've been addicted to financial domination for years, paying attractive women on the internet money just to be humiliated / ignored. 2 years into a relationship with a girl, I tell her I'm into cucking and want her to fuck other guys. It very quickly completely breaks me and now I just need to die.

Fucked up, I know right?

Medication does nothing. Therapy does nothing. Relationships do nothing. I'm just one of those people that needs putting down.

Everything I need for the Nitrogen exit bag method has been ordered and is on the way. With any luck, I should be gone in a matter of days.
Good luck, and I wish you the best for whatever may or may not come next šŸ’œ

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Farewell, I hope the bus ride's smooth & you're able to find what you've been searching for postmortem.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Not that fucked. I recommend before you go, to put some of that fancy money of yours into a session with a professional dominatrix. Give yourself some rich memories to go out on.