airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Ah, now is the time I guess, everyone is asleep or have their heads inside netflix/pirated movie sites with earphones.

You may never understand the reasons for someone's pain, but you can understand that they are in pain. And that is all you need.

Pray me luck people. If I succeed, I will forever be in peace. If I fail, I can be sure I have an effective method I can try anytime. Suicide is no easy task once you are actually performing it, the survival instincts bang at unexpected times, no doubt most attempts fail. I have carefully planned everything, if I am breathing tomorrow, it is probably because I failed, and I will let you know. SS feels like the nicest place on the internet, where everyone is understanding and no one judges you.

Good luck everyone, I will just wait a little longer, calm myself, and go for it.
Call me selfish but I wanna hear from you tomorrow or in a couple of hours.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Doormat
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Love and peace xx

S

Smudgedlines

I like wine.
Jan 23, 2020
I wish you peace whichever way you choose

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I wish you peace regardless of your decision.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Prayers , peace and love to you with whatever may / has already happened. Godspeed. ❤️

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
It's Saturday night, I really tried to occupy my mind with other things, but... this case just doesn't let me turn my head.
This is the most "out there" story that I ever came upon. I read all of his posts. And I still can't get it.
I feel compassion. But I also feel other things. I even feel anger. Why?

Why can't I just leave it alone?
Because I know, and lived, Mount Everests of pain that suicidal people have gone and are going through.

Is this such a case?
Is this a case in which some therapy couldn't help?
The level of English as a foreign language certainly indicates high enough intelligence.
A student who can't get over an incident, however traumatic and humiliating, which happened ages ago and which the other "protagonists" surely don't even remember. A single hit. Which is supposed to be an argument for ending one's life. Without a fight. A total capitulation, surrender.

Are we obliged to be supportive at any cost, in any case, whatever the circumstances?
Am I "bad" now for not being able to accept the argument that "human beings have weak spots"?

We all should also think twice about our role on this site.
Is the goal to say "may you find peace" in each and every case without ever pointing to other possible solutions?
Suicide should be the LAST option. Maybe some fighting beforehand is what we were sent here for in the first place.

How about seeing a therapist.
How about focusing on anything else other than that one single incident ages ago.

Dear boy, if you survive through this night, please know that you will find compassion here.
But also bare in mind that your body is the most sophisticated "machine" ever, a product of billions of years of evolution, or a divine creation... and try to use it before giving up on it. You can always give up. But there is some divine purpose in fighting as well. Don't give up on life just because of one girl who doesn't even remember you.

Please forgive me for playing this role of a devil's advocate. But it's more like God's advocate.
Life is not easy, but the suffering is a lesson... and this world is a a stage, a playground, that we often take too seriously.

But we must fight, just a little. You fight, just a bit. Don't just lay down.
Death awaits us all anyway. You won't miss it.
But you may never speak English like this again, or have all of our support, and live in a society with the most protected individual rights in the history of mankind.
Just like you raised your fist then, raise your fist now. Give yourself some time. Give yourself a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaius_Baltar, Janeツ, Cherrypea and 1 other person
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
It's Saturday night, I really tried to occupy my mind with other things, but... this case just doesn't let me turn my head.
This is the most "out there" story that I ever came upon. I read all of his posts. And I still can't get it.

Because I know, and lived, Mount Everests of pain that suicidal people have gone and are going through.

Is this such a case?
The level of English as a foreign language certainly indicates high enough intelligence.
A student who can't get over an incident, however traumatic and humiliating, which happened ages ago and which the other "protagonists" surely don't even remember. A single hit. Which is supposed to be an argument for ending one's life. Without a fight. A total capitulation, surrender.

Are we obliged to be supportive at any cost, in any case, whatever the circumstances?
Am I "bad" now for not being able to accept the argument that "human beings have weak spots"?

Is the goal to say "may you find peace" in each and every case without ever pointing to other possible solutions?
Suicide should be the LAST option. Maybe some fighting beforehand is what we were sent here for in the first place.

How about focusing on anything else other than that one single incident ages ago.

Dear boy, if you survive through this night, please know that you will find compassion here.
But also bare in mind that your body is the most sophisticated "machine" ever, a product of billions of years of evolution, or a divine creation... and try to use it before giving up on it. You can always give up. But there is some divine purpose in fighting as well. Don't give up on life just because of one girl who doesn't even remember you.

Please forgive me for playing this role of a devil's advocate. But it's more like God's advocate.
Life is not easy, but the suffering is a lesson... and this world is a a stage, a playground, that we often take too seriously.

But you may never speak English like this again, or have all of our support, and live in a society with the most protected individual rights in the history of mankind.
Just like you raised your fist then, raise your fist now. Give yourself some time. Give yourself a chance.
Well written, actually, with good intentions.

But despite a lot of text, you have already given the answer yourself :

"Death awaits us all anyway"

When you die, you can't take anything with you from this world, not even a memory of a possibly beautiful life.

It doesn't matter if you live your life long or short.

Only we who remain behind know what has happened and feel pain and sadness. Therefore trying to dissuade a young person from the ctb thought is selfish. Just like the whole society that I want to leave with the ctb has become. I therefore accept every single ctb, for whatever reason and at what age.

Even a 6 year old already knows what death means. Maybe even better than any of us because he hasn't been poisoned with the "life is beautiful" shit.

Reactions: Passersby
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020

Is this such a case?

Yeah I didn't get it, his psychiatrist didn't get it. Our heads are buggers.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
So he may be gone, huh?
Hasn't posted since then (Saturday).
Every day I've been checking if he continued to write.
The guy had some serious issues, but now he found out what none of us have yet.
I envy him for his bravery (at least for this act) and respect for his determination.
Wish he could tell us what awaits us afterwards ("nothing" would be perfectly fine).

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Wishing you all the love and peace and tranquility that I can muster. Since I have benn on this site I have grown to think of each and everyone as a family member, I only have my self in this world, and hope whatever you decide that it gives you the most peace and joy. As a family member on this website I give you all my love, hope and dreams. Peace be with you.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I hope you're at peace, my little candle burns especially for you this night.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993