I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I'm finally going to ctb on Sunday. The depression, anxiety and constant exhaustion are too much now. I feel guilty and selfish for leaving my husband like this but I have to do it for me. For a while I didn't want to die but now I'm to the point I finally do. I'll be leaving this life on Sunday afternoon. All I can say is sorry to those I leave behind and I hope they forgive me. There is always a chance I could wimp out at the last minute but I'm confident it's going to happen. I'll post a goodbye thread Saturday when I check into the hotel. I'll be drinking sn Sunday around 3:30 pm eastern time (us time). As each day gets closer I get more nervous but mainly nervous about failing. I've seen so many successful sn ctbs though it seems I have good odds. I'll try not to ramble to much over the next few days, I do that when I'm nervous. As always thanks for putting up with my posts. Maybe I'll put updates when I drink the sn. Not sure yet. At a certain point I'm just going to close my eyes and rest until it's over. I'm planning on eating a nice lunch and taking a long walk at my favorite park Sunday while I'm waiting for check in time at the hotel. I haven't did much crying but I'm sure Saturday I'll be balling my eyes out… lol

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 1000winds, It'sMyLife, Void Chaser Ashe and 16 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry to see you go. I hope you can make something of your remaining time here

• Love
Reactions: Idontmatter
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Lots of love to you xxx

• Love
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I wish you the best of everything in your last 4 days

• Love
home

home

Sep 10, 2022
I hope your last days treat you well

• Love
Astronauta

Astronauta

Student
Aug 9, 2022
Sinto muito por tudo que lhe trouxe aqui.
Aproveite esses dias.

• Love
yuno

yuno

person
Sep 10, 2022
I wish you a safe, peaceful trip

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you have suffered a lot. Life is just too unfair. I wish you freedom from this cruel existence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Idontmatter
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Keep us updated

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I hope you have peace in your heart. Safe travels

• Love
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I'm so sorry that you have to suffer so much. I hope you find peace; I wish you the best

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
This may sound strange but my gut is telling me that this is the right time to ctb. I feel so calm because of it. It's a different feeling I have now than I did before when I kept postponing. Who knows, it might just be because I'm crazy.. lol.

brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
This may sound strange but my gut is telling me that this is the right time to ctb. I feel so calm because of it. It's a different feeling I have now than I did before when I kept postponing. Who knows, it might just be because I'm crazy.. lol.
It's normal to feel calm when you make a decision not to be here. A lot of people can feel really happy for the first time in a long time knowing all their problems are ending. Your post made me feel sad for you and the pain you feel.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
It's normal to feel calm when you make a decision not to be here. A lot of people can feel really happy for the first time in a long time knowing all their problems are ending. Your post made me feel sad for you and the pain you feel.
I hope everyone I leave behind understands why I'm doing it. It will be in my goodbye note. I'm having a final meal Friday night with my husband at one of our favorite restaurants and a final meal on Saturday alone at my favorite burger place. I want my husband's final memory of me to be a good one. It really gets real when I check into the hotel Saturday afternoon.

• Hugs
Reactions: brokensea
brokensea

brokensea

Arcanist
Aug 4, 2022
I hope everyone I leave behind understands why I'm doing it. It will be in my goodbye note. I'm having a final meal Friday night with my husband at one of our favorite restaurants and a final meal on Saturday alone at my favorite burger place. I want my husband's final memory of me to be a good one. It really gets real when I check into the hotel Saturday afternoon.
We are always here if you need someone to talk to or feel scared.

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
We are always here if you need someone to talk to or feel scared.
Thank you. I'll definitely need someone to talk to Saturday and Sunday as I'm getting ready. My nerves will be going crazy until I fall asleep forever

• Hugs
Reactions: brokensea
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
See you on the Other Side.

• Love
Void Chaser Ashe

Void Chaser Ashe

Chasing the Void is my favorite sport
Sep 13, 2022
Good luck friend, I wish you best for your journey.

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I hope that calm feeling stays with you. All the best for a peaceful journey and a release from all your pain.

• Love
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
You're not crazy. The anxiety means you're stressed out. You're exhausted. Your needs aren't met. That's why you're rightfully sad. You deserve the eternal rest. I'm sure you got burned out by trying hard. Too hard. I wish you could pamper yourself & heal. But I understand, I'm too exhausted for that too. But know that the people who get like this aren't the lazy but the selfless people who tried too hard, without taking enough time for them. If this is your way to pamper yourself, I hope you'll have a very peaceful trip. 💖🌸

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
You're not crazy. The anxiety means you're stressed out. You're exhausted. Your needs aren't met. That's why you're rightfully sad. You deserve the eternal rest. I'm sure you got burned out by trying hard. Too hard. I wish you could pamper yourself & heal. But I understand, I'm too exhausted for that too. But know that the people who get like this aren't the lazy but the selfless people who tried too hard, without taking enough time for them. If this is your way to pamper yourself, I hope you'll have a very peaceful trip. 💖🌸
Thank you. I'm actually looking forward to relaxing in the hotel room the night before just so I can clear my head before I ctb. I just have to make sure I don't fail.