• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
After taking some time to research SN sources available in my country (there is barely any information regarding it in my language besides it being used to cure meat) I have chosen one of the cheaper ones (smaller amount, prices are similar around different sellers but they only have larger quantities).

Honestly even if it ends up being a dud, I haven't felt this excited over something in a long while, it almost feels weird to be honest.

There were sites that required business information to complete a purchase (they also happen to seem the most reputable out of the bunch) but also a few that just needed an address like a regular delivery.

Also doing research on how SN is regulated within the EU and my country I have found out that it doesn't belong in the class of the most toxic chemicals, which would mean that you just need to be over 18 to buy it (at least here, might vary in different EU countries).

Since SN isn't very expensive it might be worth looking into buying from more of the sources I have found until I can be sure they are all fake or it turns out that they wont actually deliver to me. Other thing that could be useful is looking into sources in different EU countries since delivery within EU most likely shouldn't be an issue.

I will try to keep everyone updated with my experience as it progresses further.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwaveringFire, silentnights56, Sannti and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I certainly see those with access to SN in this anti-suicide society as being fortunate.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Great,I hope it arrives safely and gives you peace of mind just knowing you have it in hand.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Meditation guide and FluffyCat
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
Great,I hope it arrives safely and gives you peace of mind just knowing you have it in hand.
Thank you for your kind words, just buying it felt pretty great. I can't even begin to imagine how would it feel were I to actually receive it.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, Yaffle and Meditation guide
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
Alright, seems that it has arrived without any hold ups, honestly I was half expecting to not even get the tracking info. Guess I'll pick it up today together with some test strips to double check the purity of the SN.

Reactions: UnwaveringFire and Goku Black