5:30pm1x Meto
11:00pmLast drink
12:00am600mg Ibuprofen/1000mg Paracetamol
1:00am3x Meto
1:15amMake Drinks x2
1:30am2/2.5mg Xanax
1:45amDrink SN

Finalised plan to take drink tonight.
Not many people know me on here as I'm not that vocal on threads but appreciate the community nevertheless.
Last meal was yesterday around 6:15pm.
99% sure I will go through with it and shot the drink back but will be updating this thread as the day goes on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, user2394857, peace_van and 28 others
loneliness0

loneliness0

Oct 13, 2023
Wish you peaceful journey ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, Praestat_Mori and stepz
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
My thoughts are with you ❤️ Sending you light and love

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, Lost cherry, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
❤️❤️❤️

• Love
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
if you reconsider, i hope everything works out for you. good luck and lots of love. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, Lost cherry, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I hope your day is peaceful and you get what you want

• Love
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
10:00am1x Meto-Taken

Not many people know me on here as I'm not that vocal on threads but appreciate the community nevertheless.
99% sure I will go through with it and shot the drink back but will be updating this thread as the day goes on.
Do u know when i can buy meto in Europe? 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: Nefer, Praestat_Mori and stepz
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Goodbye, thanks for all the help
I wish you swift and comfortable passing <3

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, ThisIsLife, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
F

Franco

Oct 28, 2023
Can I ask a question, I got SN but have to delay for unforeseen reasons will it degrade over time, It's in a sealed bag inside another sealed bag, I know the dose is 15 grams but i was going to take a lot more is there any easily available antiemetic I could buy online to help the process, Will you please provide as much information as you can because I'm pretty clueless thank you.

Kind regards Franco.

Reactions: Lost cherry and Cepi
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
Do u know when i can buy meto in Europe? 😊
Don't know where in Europe you are but there are many online pharmacies that you can order from
Can I ask a question, I got SN but have to delay for unforeseen reasons will it degrade over time, It's in a sealed bag inside another sealed bag, I know the dose is 15 grams but i was going to take a lot more is there any easily available antiemetic I could buy online to help the process, Will you please provide as much information as you can because I'm pretty clueless thank you.

Kind regards Franco.
From what I know as long as it's sealed it should keep. Re antiemetic check online pharmacies. Hope that helps

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Wish you a peaceful passing. My thoughts with you. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and stepz
Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023

Kind regards Franco.
I know your new user but I followed you last night can you make a thread so we can chat? I have questions.
I hope your death will be easy and painless stranger. I didn't know but I hope whatever is next for you will bring you peace and joy ❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: stepz
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you a peaceful journey, I hope you find peace. Good luck!

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Stepz, I wish you all the best, I didn't think you'd be going this soon after you began asking the questions you did. Anyway, I seriously do hope you have a comfortable and peaceful transition.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, stepz and hatedavoidant
hatedavoidant

hatedavoidant

Jun 19, 2023
10:00am1x Meto-Taken

Can you privately tell me how you got the SN?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish Stepz, hope all goes well and you find rest.

• Love
Reactions: Lost cherry, Praestat_Mori and stepz
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
Stepz, I wish you all the best, I didn't think you'd be going this soon after you began asking the questions you did. Anyway, I seriously do hope you have a comfortable and peaceful transition.
Likewise hope yours is peaceful when the time comes. I'm just tired of living like this and want peace now

• Love
Reactions: Peaceful Departure, stillvoices, Oneness and 4 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Actually I'm kinda new on here too (I read a lot but yesterday I made an account) but just like you I think the community is just so comforting. Wish you the best of luck and an comfortable passing <3 but fr make it as painless as possible for you and I also mean to just make yourself the best last moments as possible. I know it can be hard especially if you're in some kind of pain, but idk get a blanket and dim the lights. It isn't much and I really don't know if it helps with anything but even tho we're strangers I'll think of you. Good Luck

• Love
Reactions: peace_van, Praestat_Mori and stepz
m_account

m_account

Oct 21, 2023
Best of luck. I hope you will be free from this prison.

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Likewise hope yours is peaceful when the time comes. I'm just tired of living like this and want peace now
Thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me. May you find peace whatever happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I hope that everything will go as you planned, and I wish you a peaceful journey stepz.

• Love
feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
i wish you all the best, hopefully your journey will be peaceful and comfortable no matter what you end up doing <3

• Love
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
Actually I'm kinda new on here too (I read a lot but yesterday I made an account) but just like you I think the community is just so comforting. Wish you the best of luck and an comfortable passing <3 but fr make it as painless as possible for you and I also mean to just make yourself the best last moments as possible. I know it can be hard especially if you're in some kind of pain, but idk get a blanket and dim the lights. It isn't much and I really don't know if it helps with anything but even tho we're strangers I'll think of you. Good Luck
Really appreciate the message. Will be in the comfort of my own bed and have a playlist I made that I will listen to leading up to and as I drink
Thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me. May you find peace whatever happens.
No worries. Also just wanted to say I appreciate all the help you have been and the little conversation we had. See you on the other side

Reactions: SVEN and Deleted member 65988
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Really appreciate the message. Will be in the comfort of my own bed and have a playlist I made that I will listen to leading up to and as I drink

No worries. Also just wanted to say I appreciate all the help you have been and the little conversation we had. See you on the other side
It really calms me to hear that. If I'm being honest it sounds kinda beautiful and I'm maybe also a little bit jealous but you deserve to have a painless journey. I hope we meet again if the afterlife exists

• Love
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Wish you luck and hope for a peaceful end for you.

• Love
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Best wishes. I'll raise a glass.

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah no doubt, I'm absolutely glad we had that conversation and that I could help you out.

• Love
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
1x Meto just taken

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, SVEN, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others