• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Oh, and can you leave me the pupper
Because I've fallen in love
No, I am hoarding the dog. I shall sleep with the door locked and pupper with me. @Aesthler has agreed to file a restraining order against you on my behalf for the purposes of protecting the dog. Under Florida law, you will be prosecuted for cyberstalking and based on your extensive history, they will likely convict you. Prison misses you and wants you back.

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, VoloFataliDoce, Dead Meat and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
No, I am hoarding the dog. I shall sleep with the door locked and pupper with me. @Aesthler has agreed to file a restraining order against you on my behalf for the purposes of protecting the dog. Under Florida law, you will be prosecuted for cyberstalking and based on your extensive history, they will likely convict you. Prison misses you and wants you back.

I've got a feeling that you are turning this Very Serious thread with Important Questions that @killing me softly urgently wanted answering due to his immediate ctb (6m-10yrs) into CHAT.

WHY are you not using the other features of the site properly? If you insist on talking about my criminal past you should use the DM feature built into the site.

I'll get MY Alts to gang up on your Alts

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, VoloFataliDoce, Dead Meat and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I've got a feeling that you are turning this Very Serious thread with Important Questions that @killing me softly urgently wanted answering due to his immediate ctb (6m-10yrs) into CHAT.

WHY are you not using the other features of the site properly? If you insist on talking about my criminal past you should use the DM feature built into the site.

I'll get MY Alts to gang up on your Alts

My mistake. I should not have derailed the original thread just to reply to your comments. I forgot to suggest to @killing me softly that perhaps instead of the tweezer method, they should consider the sunshine bridge as it's local. I'm sure of another user that may reach out as a partner. Also, no need for the additional expense of adult incontinence products although I'm sure said user has plenty to spare. If you'll be needing any toilet paper, I have sent a roll to them for the shit that comes out of their mouth.

I prefer to discuss this matter of your criminal history in public so other users can draw their own conclusions and see how it applies to them.
Do with it as you will, I am just putting the information out there. Posting the screenshots is mildly entertaining.

You are a rabid troll and my clique and alts will surely stand by me in this matter. I hope you enjoy unsolicited PMs.

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, VoloFataliDoce, Dead Meat and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@stellabelle why can't I write on your profile page!

Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: ctrl_alt_delete, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
i need some help as i'm getting ready with final steps toward ctb-ing. i will definitely be doing this sometime in the next 6 months to 10 years (or so).

first off, i'm looking for a partner. i'm broke, i have no car, and have nothing else valuable to contribute to this "partnership." you: have N for two, will travel to me. i'm male and you must be female, because that's not creepy at all.

i have a few questions that i should probably post in the appropriate megathread but i will instead make a new thread. also, the megathread is 40 pages and i don't feel like being bothered to read it. so can someone else please go through all 40 pages and provide a nice succinct summary of it so i don't have to? that would be swell.

onto my questions:

my method is to use tweezers to pluck myself out of existence cell by cell. yes, i know this may be painful. yes, i know there are very few stories of success using this method. but i read about it over on reddit and it seems like the best way to go to me. also, many of the other methods have a risk of failing. so don't try to talk me out of it. i just want to know:
  • how likely is this to work?
  • how can i make it more likely to work?
  • should i pluck slow or fast?
actually never mind, i've decided to incite another Chinese revolution and just get run over by a tank. that, or N. i'll be getting some N from my soon to be partner, so i'll use it as my backup plan.

i plan to wear a diaper to reduce the mess. but i don't know which diaper to wear.
  • should it be cloth or disposable?
  • is there a certain brand that is the best one for ctb?
  • if disposable should it be regular or overnight? or maybe a swimmies?
  • should i get a pull-up or the one with sticky tabs?
  • what about elastic waist? i'm afraid the constriction is going to seriously interfere with the uptake of the N.
  • what happens if my bowels release before i'm all the way gone? what should i do?
also, i'm extremely nervous about running into a pro-lifer on my way to ctb. if i do what should i tell them so they will drop any objections to my plans?

i need answers urgently as my end is imminent.
Lol this is awesome and I know exactly who we're cracking on:pfff::pfff::haha:

Reactions: Redt2go
Status
Not open for further replies.