rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
I don't mean to sound silly, but do you guys have a certain outfit you want to wear when you CTB or how you hope for everything to go? A last meal/snack you'd like to have or try before you go?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, blahblahhh, NodusTollens and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Interesting question!
The times I tried to ctb I was wearing a shirt and necktie and had some pizza before ctb.

I would like to do that again if I ever ctb!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, eternaltroubador, user398417 and 2 others
E

eternaltroubador

Jan 30, 2021
I don't mean to sound silly, but do you guys have a certain outfit you want to wear when you CTB or how you hope for everything to go? A last meal/snack you'd like to have or try before you go?
I'll probably wear my favorite suit. I'm thinking about eating cookie dough before i go. dont have to worry about salmonella after all lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, user398417, rosedavinci and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
It's not silly at all, I've thought about that a lot! I always wanted to wear something special before, have a big fancy meal, and just do something exciting before I left. But now, I just think I'll wear something casual, eat something ordinary, and do nothing important! I think, if I end up ctb'ing, it will be an average, boring day. That's the only way I see myself doing it, so I couldn't really plan anything special, although I like the idea of doing so! :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: worthlessdisaster, lobster salad, aqish and 4 others
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
Interesting question!
The times I tried to ctb I was wearing a shirt and necktie and had some pizza before ctb.

I would like to do that again if I ever ctb!
Papa Johns?
I'll probably wear my favorite suit. I'm thinking about eating cookie dough before i go. dont have to worry about salmonella after all lol
Yummy!!
It's not silly at all, I've thought about that a lot! I always wanted to wear something special before, have a big fancy meal, and just do something exciting before I left. But now, I just think I'll wear something casual, eat something ordinary, and do nothing important! I think, if I end up ctb'ing, it will be an average, boring day. That's the only way I see myself doing it, so I couldn't really plan anything special, although I like the idea of doing so! :hug:
I appreciate your response, thank you! I love your wording

• Hugs
Reactions: user398417 and botanormal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Papa Johns?

Yummy!!

I appreciate your response, thank you! I love your wording

haha no Papa John's in Argentina but I would really like to try it!!!
There's a great pizza here called "LA CONTINENTAL", it's just awesome!

• Love
Reactions: Hurt, rosedavinci, user398417 and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
i had somehow the urge to clean up my apartment and i also had a last movie i wanted to watch before i go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, rosedavinci and botanormal
TSCursor

TSCursor

May 18, 2020
nothing special, i like the usual clothes i wear, i would love to drink a coffee latte, listening my favorite music

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rosedavinci and botanormal
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
m
haha no Papa John's in Argentina but I would really like to try it!!!
There's a great pizza here called "LA CONTINENTAL", it's just awesome!
me gusta! That sounds good too. :D

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and botanormal
T

TheFifthDay

Jan 30, 2021
The most special thing I might do is have some takeout. Maybe some greasy ol chinese. I don't want music because I'd want the last song to be something special and I couldn't possibly choose. Clothes will be normal. Tbh I'll probably just uber out to some woods and disappear for a week, just like that

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and rosedavinci
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
The other night I had a euphoric dream where I was standing alone on the beach at night and I could literally feel the waves brushing up against my feet as they sank further into the sand. I held my arms out, embracing the wind and looking up at the stars. I usually have nightmares, so this was lovely. When I woke up, I realized I wanted to experience that one more time before I go. I'm about an hour from New Orleans, not far from the Gulf of Mexico, so visiting before I go isn't impossible but still kind of complicated since I don't have a car. I won't know what my last meal will be until that day and I haven't even considered clothes, but I do know I'll go for comfort first. I definitely want to spend the day listening to my favorite music, but the last time I tried listening to music while in the moment of attempting, it was too painful and I had to turn it off. So, we'll see about that one. I may have just picked one that was too sad.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: worthlessdisaster, pthnrdnojvsc, sorella santini and 4 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Black pants, black shirt, black shoes, black eyeshadow.

• Love
Reactions: worthlessdisaster, DocNo, anxious and 1 other person
J

jusbug

Apr 19, 2019
my last moments will be messy

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, Shadowrider and rosedavinci
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
LOL,except for the eyeshadow,thats my plan!
This is my usual outfit too. Except for the eyeshadow yes. So there would be no difference on this special occasion.

Reactions: DocNo
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I always find myself at the beach when I'm on my 3rd day of intense suicidal ideation. Something about waves, the endless stretch of ocean over the horizon, and the birds feeling free. It's comforting to know that my time on Earth is limited and I can do an early check-out whenever I want. When the sun sets and the stars come out, I'll look at the sky and see my friends waiting for me again. My final moments is looking ahead and never looking at the past.

• Love
Reactions: SquirrelsInMyPants, Pookie, Lastsauce and 1 other person
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I've eaten everything I'm ever going to eat so whatever food is available. Probably pajamas since I don't wash my clothes very often.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, NegativeSymptoms and rosedavinci
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
The other night I had a euphoric dream where I was standing alone on the beach at night and I could literally feel the waves brushing up against my feet as they sank further into the sand. I held my arms out, embracing the wind and looking up at the stars. I usually have nightmares, so this was lovely. When I woke up, I realized I wanted to experience that one more time before I go. I'm about an hour from New Orleans, not far from the Gulf of Mexico, so visiting before I go isn't impossible but still kind of complicated since I don't have a car. I won't know what my last meal will be until that day and I haven't even considered clothes, but I do know I'll go for comfort first. I definitely want to spend the day listening to my favorite music, but the last time I tried listening to music while in the moment of attempting, it was too painful and I had to turn it off. So, we'll see about that one. I may have just picked one that was too sad.

ocean is the best thing you can expirience. I used to live in Mexico. My avatar picture is taken on Zicatela beach... oh man, looking back I realize it probably was the happiest thing in my life..

• Love
Reactions: WearyWanderer
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I will probably be overwhelmed by a sudden impulse, so no.

• Hugs
Reactions: SquirrelsInMyPants, lobster salad, DocNo and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm not going through with my original planing (maybe a few days prior).
I just want to lie in my bed and be comfortable now and since I most definitely will puke, I will try to clean up as best as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, NegativeSymptoms, aqish and 2 others
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
I'm honestly considering CTBing wearing nothing but underwear, laying in a partially zipped body bag. Take my dose of SN, climb in, and zip it up to my chest. That way, cleanup will be easier for the coroner/police. They only need to zip it the rest of the way, wipe off any vomit that gets on the outside of the bag, and toss the sealed bag on the gurney.

Also planning to do it in a hotel room, in the bathroom, with a note on the bathroom door to keep room service from seeing the body.

Can't come soon enough at this point. I want to be gone by April at the very latest, and I would prefer right this second if I could afford a hotel room.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sorella santini, Pookie, eternaltroubador and 2 others
JayDog

JayDog

Jan 3, 2021
How I hope everything to go? Perhaps with glass of good whiskey and maybe a cigar while having a warm bath.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and rosedavinci
sunburst

sunburst

Just do it.
Feb 1, 2021
I won't eat before, It's silly but I want my stomach to be empty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and rosedavinci
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
yes, a wedding dress. i know it sounds so stupid, I'm sorry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: worthlessdisaster, lobster salad, NodusTollens and 3 others
rosedavinci

rosedavinci

Jan 20, 2021
yes, a wedding dress. i know it sounds so stupid, I'm sorry.
Not stupid at all! I wish I could give you a big hug, and hope you are doing okay today.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Wrennie, crybaby and 1 other person
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
i think i'm gonna rent a tuxedo for my grand exit. although i dont think they'll want it back, lol.
gonna go to a nice fancy restaurant and have a nice big meal, maybe surf & turf, a couple of martinis.
even buy a round at the bar. who gives a fuck, just my credit card. haha lol.
maybe even park in a no parking zone just to get a f'ing parking ticket and rip it up!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, NodusTollens and Pookie
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I plan at the very least to do my makeup. It'll probably be destroyed during autopsy but that's okay. Coroner photos at the scene can be used as reference. I think I'll wear a nice sweater and my favorite jeans. And probably my comfortable slippers. But who knows. Sometimes impulsive actions could take over and nothing i said above would be relevant.

• Hugs
Reactions: SquirrelsInMyPants and NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I feel like a comfy oversized T & no pants- who needs pants anyway? I would want maximum comfort.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth