• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Nothing gets in a person's head like not being able to figure things and being reduced to being as the most embarrassing person alive on the back of it. I would hate to blame other people for me not being able to figure out how to do things for myself, even though they break me down as a human being and completely get off on my complete inability to be able to do anything for myself, my inability to be able to do anything for myself, even procure an effective method of killing myself is ultimately what will kill me, suicide is the ultimate relief and release from the pain of me being unable to do anything for myself, I am the retard of retards

ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
Executive dysfunction is a bitch, but your ability to see past life and the fact that you know your own shortcomings, tells me that you're nowhere near as stupid as you think you are.
If it's any comfort, I'm generally perceived as pretty intelligent and i can't get my hands on enough gas or SN either. But never say never <3