• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anci11

Mar 26, 2023
Hi, I just found a way to buy fentanyl in Australia. Does anybody have an experience with buying fentanyl? How likely it is a scam? Is it possible to buy from dealers?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lxions
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Hi, I just found a way to buy fentanyl in Australia. Does anybody have an experience with buying fentanyl? How likely it is a scam? Is it possible to buy from dealers?
are you purchasing from dealers or the internet. If internet id imagine ur either being scammed or it's a government decoy baiting u lol. Even the hidden wiki is filled with the feds lmao

A

anci11

Mar 26, 2023
Its dealer. Claiming he can deliver in 30 minutes.

Lxions

Lxions

they/he
Apr 6, 2023
Buying Fentanyl is a very risky move, you never really know what you're getting. I've been extremely lucky with my deals. I wish you the best of luck with yours,

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
Its dealer. Claiming he can deliver in 30 minutes.
If it's a dealer, then check it with a testing kit if you want it to be truly painless. Some of the additives that people put into fentanyl can cause pain before CTB. If you truly prioritize your CTB, then you may not need to check it, but if you want a guaranteed high and painless death, then get a testing kit, even if the chance is non-zero.

HelloReaper

HelloReaper

Apr 21, 2023
It's not easy to buy pure fentanyl in most places.

A

anonomouse69

Mar 28, 2019
does anyone here know of anyone/anywhere I can buy fentanyl in Adelaide? Thank you

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I don't know but if you find out, please message me. I am not able to go out and look.

acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
Anybody else got any leads on this topic by any chance?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Anybody else got any leads on this topic by any chance?
LOOKING for access myself, or for something similar. I've heard about the DARK WEBSITES, where there may be access, but don't know enough about it. HELP ANYBODY OUT THERE?