EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Good luck buddy :heart:

Reactions: camus44 and TheEndIsNigh31
C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
I've been in touch with several dealers for F and basically because of the risk to health alot refuse to touch the stuff which is a shame. EGR92 helped me avoid a scam and I'm hoping they have luck I just don't have £600 spare for N. I think Exit Bag or SN are the next for me, as F seems impossible. And N expensive. Don't worry I'm new aswrll and just trying to get to know the slang and short letter meanings are hard.

Yeah, F is really hard to get on the street in the UK

I think I've found it on the dark web though - looks like fairly reputable vendors who ship international from the states.

Would be very interested in hearing about any N contacts as well, if anyone knows anyone.

Thanks - hope you are keeping OK.

Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, F is really hard to get on the street in the UK

I think I've found it on the dark web though - looks like fairly reputable vendors who ship international from the states.

Would be very interested in hearing about any N contacts as well, if anyone knows anyone.

Thanks - hope you are keeping OK.

I'm not going to lie it sucks, like I'm not into drugs. Done a lil weed and coke when I was younger but I'm a complete amateur never even rolled my own lol.

But actually asked another today and he doesn't touch it. Surprised since apparently they lace coke with it. Or could be they do touch it just don't want to be known to because how dangerous it is.

N seems harder in fact tbh aswell I've actually slowly given up on N and F plus N seems to be so expensive. I really wanted either.

Actually heading more to exit bag nitrogen or argon are very purchasable here in the UK so aiming to give myself a happy 31st on the 31st wow didn't realise its the same number

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I'm not going to lie it sucks, like I'm not into drugs. Done a lil weed and coke when I was younger but I'm a complete amateur never even rolled my own lol.

But actually asked another today and he doesn't touch it. Surprised since apparently they lace coke with it. Or could be they do touch it just don't want to be known to because how dangerous it is.

N seems harder in fact tbh aswell I've actually slowly given up on N and F plus N seems to be so expensive. I really wanted either.

Actually heading more to exit bag nitrogen or argon are very purchasable here in the UK so aiming to give myself a happy 31st on the 31st wow didn't realise its the same number
I don't think they lace coke with it. They put it with heroin

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
I don't think they lace coke with it. They put it with heroin
They definitely do. I know 2 people who died from it. They had F and coke in there system and coroner said put it down to that.
But they also do with heroin

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
They definitely do. I know 2 people who died from it. They had F and coke in there system and coroner said put it down to that.
But they also do with heroin
Omg :O Wouldn't expect that would you

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Omg :O Wouldn't expect that would you
Yea I know. Its actually surprisingly common and apparently a few deaths in the UK have been linked to it.

Hence why I was gutted none of them dealers I spoke to had any

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Yea I know. Its actually surprisingly common and apparently a few deaths in the UK have been linked to it.

I can imagine! Dying thinking happy thoughts

Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31
C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
They definitely do. I know 2 people who died from it. They had F and coke in there system and coroner said put it down to that. But they also do with heroin
I've been in touch with several dealers for F and basically because of the risk to health alot refuse to touch the stuff which is a shame. EGR92 helped me avoid a scam and I'm hoping they have luck I just don't have £600 spare for N. I think Exit Bag or SN are the next for me, as F seems impossible. And N expensive. Don't worry I'm new aswrll and just trying to get to know the slang and short letter meanings are hard.

I think I've found F on the dark web though - looks like fairly reputable vendors who ship international from the states.

Thanks - hope you are keeping relatively OK.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
100 micrograms = 0,1 milligrams

You'd need more than 20 which might be hard to fit in your mouth depending on the size of these pills. I've never heard of anything but patches of F being prescribed so I looked up the brand, there are 800 microgram ones that you'd only need a few of, are those available on the DW too?

Do they absorb quickly as well? Might be better to crush them up and maybe swallow them too if you're not worried about puking.
Only 39% of fentynal is accessed by the body through ingestion. That is why they are used sublingually.

Reactions: meerpasta