C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just had some thoughts and questions.

I've seen a bit of discussion on here about Fentanyl. By all accounts, this is a super strong drug, and an easy way to go.

The problems seem to be how to get it, and how to take it - particularly for people who are inexperienced with drugs or scared of needles.

I've seen on the DW people selling sublingual Fentanyl tablets, that you put under your tongue. The product is under the name Abstral. It is 100ugh - which as I understand it translates to 1mg. Apparently anything up from 2mg of Fentanyl can be deadly. So, surely taking maybe seven of these pills, maybe plus some Diazepam and/or Oxy and/or Phenobarbtial (all of which seem pretty easy to get) would be an easy enough, painless way to ctb?

The DW sellers seem like reputable vendors, with a lot of very good feedback.

What do people here think? Might this be a good solution.

Thank you very much in advance for any thoughts.

Reactions: TheEndIsNigh31
M

meerpasta

Jan 29, 2020
100 micrograms = 0,1 milligrams

You'd need more than 20 which might be hard to fit in your mouth depending on the size of these pills. I've never heard of anything but patches of F being prescribed so I looked up the brand, there are 800 microgram ones that you'd only need a few of, are those available on the DW too?

Do they absorb quickly as well? Might be better to crush them up and maybe swallow them too if you're not worried about puking.

Reactions: autumnal
TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Madness is like gravity all you need is a lil push
Jul 13, 2020
There's a site offering 400micro ones. So 10 I was aiming for and I have read its like a euphoria feeling. What site you finding yours

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

You'd need more than 20 which might be hard to fit in your mouth depending on the size of these pills. I've never heard of anything but patches of F being prescribed so I looked up the brand, there are 800 microgram ones that you'd only need a few of, are those available on the DW too?
[...]

A similar principle... :))

iu

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, rik, meerpasta and 1 other person
C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020

Do they absorb quickly as well? Might be better to crush them up and maybe swallow them too if you're not worried about puking.

Ahhhhh - totally got my math wrong! Think 20 would be too many....at least I think so. Might be easier to just buy Fent powder, which is also available, measure a dose, wrap it in a rizla paper and swallow it like that???

I found the 100ugh on Empire Market btw

There's a site offering 400micro ones. So 10 I was aiming for and I have read its like a euphoria feeling. What site you finding yours

Yeah??? What site is that? Would love to know

Thanks everyone

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Ahhhhh - totally got my math wrong! Think 20 would be too many....at least I think so. Might be easier to just buy Fent powder, which is also available, measure a dose, wrap it in a rizla paper and swallow it like that???

I found the 100ugh on Empire Market btw

Yeah??? What site is that? Would love to know

Thanks everyone
Pharmshopworld its got a lot of reviews and a few people in UK have purchased im a bit sceptical buying online for delivery due to house share and police lol
Also I find it more worrying that all our governments will try stop people killing themselves humanly and will let us source grim and botched ways.

Makes you wonder what there thinking is. If someone wants to die on there terms time and place why is it such a bad thing. I for one don't want help and don't need it. I've been through enough and seen what the world is like to not want to carry on.

Is it sadistic I wanted corona to kill the plague that is called humanity

Last edited:
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
Pharmshopworld its got a lot of reviews and a few people in UK have purchased im a bit sceptical buying online for delivery due to house share and police lol
Also I find it more worrying that all our governments will try stop people killing themselves humanly and will let us source grim and botched ways.

Makes you wonder what there thinking is. If someone wants to die on there terms time and place why is it such a bad thing. I for one don't want help and don't need it. I've been through enough and seen what the world is like to not want to carry on.

Yeah - that's a bit wild, selling Fent on a .com open internet site.

The site doesn't have a good trustworthines rating - could well be a scam

Surely just sourcing Fent powder on DW, mixing with valium/alcohol - and swallowing it in rizla would be the best idea?

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020

Do NOT buy!!!! it is a fake site and they are scammers!! i used the same website and was fooled by their reviews. They scammed me of £100.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and TheEndIsNigh31
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I can only find patches on market and they are expensive

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Do NOT buy!!!! it is a fake site and they are scammers!! i used the same website and was fooled by their reviews. They scammed me of £100.
Thanks buddy. You've saved me a lot.
I'll definitely avoid them...... seems as you sound like a fellow brit the UK is so hard to source stuff. Many dealers I know don't touch it either.

Reactions: EGR92
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Thanks buddy. You've saved me a lot.
I'll definitely avoid them...... seems as you sound like a fellow brit the UK is so hard to source stuff. Many dealers I know don't touch it either.

No problem i wouldn't want it happening to someone else. It's mad how legit their website seems. I wish i had done more research into them, kicking myself now.
But yes fellow Brit! unfortunately I've has no luck finding F either, I've given up and decided on N

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Could of lost a lot more buddy. But you have saved me unnecessary pennies and I agree the site seems so legitimate its ridiculous.

Good luck with N I was searching for the before F and had absolutely no luck. I know it sounds crazy and people who are ignorant won't understand but I'm suffering enough i just want to find the best peaceful way and F N SN and exit bag are the best but its not easy to come by.

How's your luck with N

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Totally agree with you. I've had so much suffering in this life i want my final moments to be peaceful. It's the only control I've ever really had over my life. SN seems far too complicated for my liking. And it doesn't sound very peaceful either.

I've been in contact with A, who i am certain is the genuine A, as i have had it confirmed by many other users. However i paid for my N yesterday for A to be saying he hasn't recieved it. So to put it lightly im in a bit of a state of anxiety right now! Because where has my £600 disappeared to then?! I've sent him numerous print screens as proof, I've seen another user had this problem and he ended up sending the N anyway.I really hope he will send mine, i don't care about the money as i cant take it with me, i just want the N and i didn't want all this hassle and stress! I wont get a reply until tomorrow evening now as he only replies once a day which is even more frustrating

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
SN does seem a little complicated but I've read alot into it and it actually does seem very peaceful no harsh pains its just 2 days of crap.

Sorry to seem stupid but A. I've only found this site in the last couple of days so some terms I'm still working my head around.

How did you go about ordering and if honest I'd be interested in knowing when if arrives and stuff if that's OK.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I couldn't do it. I dont live on my own so the SN method wouldn't be very discreet or easy to do without anybody noticing.

A is one of the sellers of N. You email him and he discusses prices and sends it to you. it usually takes about 20 days to arrive from when he sends it. Seems pretty successful when you look at posts. I just hope im going to recieve mine

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Also thats a lot of money so I do hope it gets sorted and I know what you mean can't take it away. Like you said its enough suffering now I want to be in control of how and when I die fuxk everyone else's views and if its not what everyone thinks is right its my right.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
N has been my only hope and its ecactly how i want to go so i really hope i can be sorted out. If not i will have to try and source elsewhere i guess.
Ecactly, 100%, i didn't ask to be born and i should have the right to end my life when j want to

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Yea but everyone has an opinion and its a joke yes because our mental suffering isn't enough to warrant a nice death we have to try source our own way and most resort to hanging or other painful ways.

How did you pay then is it bank transfer or what?

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Yes thats the last way i want to go, just painfully waiting to die. I just want to die peacefully in my sleep.

No he doesn't accept bank transfer, its not anonymous enough. I did it via bitcoins, very complicated to get used to

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Yes thats the last way i want to go, just painfully waiting to die. I just want to die peacefully in my sleep.

No he doesn't accept bank transfer, its not anonymous enough. I did it via bitcoins, very complicated to get used to
Yes that sounds like a dream come true.

Shit bitcoin.

Thank you for this please keep me updated and I wish you a peaceful end. Everyone deserves to be happy.

My happiness will be my death

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Thankyou i certainly will, hopefully i will have news about my N tomorrow once i get a response.

I hope you find a way that suits you so you can CTB peacefully

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
I've followed you to make it easier to follow your news aswell.

Thanks hopefully soon.

C

camus44

Jul 12, 2020
Hey guys - I'm in the UK as well, and looking for the most simple, peaceful way to ctb.

I have seen fentanyl powder on sale on the dark web, from seemingly fairly reputable vendors. I would have thought half a gram of that wrapped in rizla paper and swallowed with some Diazepam / alcohol would be enough?

@EGR92 - I'd also be VERY interested to hear if you get your N. Would also be interested in contacting A around this - but I'm very new here and not sure what the rules are around stuff like that.

Really wishing you both the best in whatever decisions you make for what is best for you.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem, TheEndIsNigh31 and EGR92
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Hey guys - I'm in the UK as well, and looking for the most simple, peaceful way to ctb.

I have seen fentanyl powder on sale on the dark web, from seemingly fairly reputable vendors. I would have thought half a gram of that wrapped in rizla paper and swallowed with some Diazepam / alcohol would be enough?

@EGR92 - I'd also be VERY interested to hear if you get your N. Would also be interested in contacting A around this - but I'm very new here and not sure what the rules are around stuff like that.

Really wishing you both the best in whatever decisions you make for what is best for you.

Im having a few issues at the moment, none of them A's fault he has been very helpful and responsive though but if it can get sorted im hoping he will send my N out soon. I'll keep you updated for sure

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020

I've been in touch with several dealers for F and basically because of the risk to health alot refuse to touch the stuff which is a shame.

EGR92 helped me avoid a scam and I'm hoping they have luck I just don't have £600 spare for N. I think Exit Bag or SN are the next for me, as F seems impossible. And N expensive.

Don't worry I'm new aswrll and just trying to get to know the slang and short letter meanings are hard.

Reactions: camus44 and EGR92
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Oh god i still havent got used to all this slang! it's so confusing! code talk haha.

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Lol its a new slang to me. Are you getting your N tested before use or not. Its so expensive as well.

E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
If i ever receive it then no, i trust A

TheEndIsNigh31

TheEndIsNigh31

Jul 13, 2020
Do wish you well keep me updated im currently trying to source helium